Guys, I'm a Hispanic and you guys don't realize how gullible some of these Latinos are...

guys, I'm a Hispanic and you guys don't realize how gullible some of these Latinos are, I think we should be making anti-Hillary memes in Spanish and distributing them throughout normie latino communities online such as twitter. We should also make sure to target things like abortion and pedophilia that will really get them riled up. Let's make Hispania great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/new-york-nonwhites-commit-92-of-violent-crime/
youtu.be/J4pSO_n7mUk
en.actualitix.com/country/wld/rape.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. frijol

Are you legal? If so I don't have a problem with you. It's only the illegal ones that don't pay taxes and the ones that take american jobs that we don't like.

I'm legal, my family has lived in texas for generations, I'm thinking if we get the more gullible recent immigrants to turn out less we can help a lot in states like Colorado.

I like mexicans and guatemalans, because most of the ones I know are christian and have some moral code. But degenerates like puerto ricans and brazillians(portuguese) should leave this country.

If he's on the Train, he is probably here legally.

All latinos and hispanics that I know, that are here legally, are pro-Trump, but allllll of them are afraid of showing their power level because they don't want to lose their yob.

>Hispanic

You better not be some fucking brown mestizo fuck mexican.

Quit ruining and browing the Spaniard's word you fucking faggot.

Hispanic will never be a race of "Brown people" no matter how you indio aztec mixed mongols want it to be.

Good latinos:
Mexicans
Guatemalans
Spaniards

Undecided:
Peruvians
Chileans
Panama

Bad latinos:
Brazillians
Puerto Ricans
Cubans

Latin folks help me with the undecided section

The Cubans I've met are pretty cool. A good chunk of them are stringent anti-communists because they lived under Castro. But then again that's probably because I only hung out with the old ones.

Are the pro gay or antigay?

I like this idea. Idc what pol says, yall are alright. Do you ever visit mexico?

Never asked. Tbqh I really don't care about "muh gays", they're just a symptom of a decaying society a moot point compared to the other problems we face.

Hispanic here, Can confirm. A simple conversation about what is happening plus proof that Trump never said anything bad about hispanic common folk will definitely change their perspective. Most of them don't know what to think and are basing their opinions off popular belief from a few months ago or what univision is telling them. Rattle things up for a bit and they'll change their minds overnight.

Como estas mi hombre, mi nombre es jorge hablas espanol?

Damn right I learnt something from these immigrants.

"el bumpo"

GRACIAS EL FRIENDO

why dont you fuck with univision? they are pure propaganda for stupid hispanics at this point and we have to do something to shut down the novelas.

>friendo
God. Even if you don't know any spanish, you still should know it's ''amigo''

El dumbasso no comprende humoro

Spaniards are hispanic

But not Latino

They aren't the same thing

Cubans are good. Just look at Ted Cruz. They hate communism.

Latino = of latin descent

man, that shit would be so transparent.

I totally support Sup Forums making more obvious por favor

Make it happen!! MAGA.

Yeah but is ted cruz pro gay? I won't vote in 2020 if he is pro-gay. The only issue I want resolved out of this presidency is the abolition of gay marriage and revoking their rights to adopt children. This obviously won't happen with clinton, but it is something Mike Pence wants to do. Hence why I wish I could just vote pence and not Trump.

So if we tell them to go the fuck back where they came from in Spanish they will actually do it?

Univision is owned by Carlos Slim, isn't it?
Carlos Slim owns a majority share of the New York Times.

Pure coincidence.

No
Latin=of latin European descent
Latino=disgusting mongrel rapebaby

Just the name "donal trump" makes my Puerto Rican mother mad, my mexican permanent resident dad probably thinks he is cool lol

I've red-pilled many Hispanics (being Hispanic myself) by simply discussing abortion. Abortion is seen as superbly immoral within Hispanic communities, and telling them that Trump opposes abortion and that Hilary not only supports abortion, but late-term as well, immediately brings people to Trump's side. I'm bringing you this info not too late i hope. Ignore immigration topics as much as possible for now. But if the issue arises, simply dispel all fears by saying that Trump is not against immigration, but rather illegal immigration. Bring up statistics of Muslims and Africans and Asians too i guess, crossing the Mexican-American border. But stick with abortion! Remember, Hispanics are largely Catholic or some form of Christianity.

In terms of American government labeling

Latino and Hispanic are not races but

Latino = Anyone with linage from Latin America

Hispanic = Anyone with linage from a spanish speaking country

REGARDLESS OF RACE

Im DACA
My mom works as babysitter and dad is a pastor (evangelical). We pay taxes but dont receive welfare. I go to UCI on full ride thanks to scholarships. Im a second year aerospace engineer.

How do I fare in Sup Forums

>stupid hispanics

UH DON'T YOU MEAN STUPID MESTIZOS

>Blaming mestizo viewing patterns on the Spanish man

ANTI WHITE

and nyt is falling fast, hopefully we can shut down univision and telemundo with it too.

Any culture that uses latin as its base language is latino. Italian, Grecian, Spanish, French, and Portuguese are all "latin languages" or "romantic languages" Only spaniards refer to themselves as latin, or in spanish "latino"

>Being hispanic myself

There is no such thing as a hispanic genetically

You're either a white spaniard or an injun rape baby

You can't just be an injun rape baby and call yourself "Hispanic" like it's a fucking race.

Dont forget guys the DNC did the leg work for us and figured out that Taco Bowls love stories so try to hit em in the feels hombres.

you do not want the goys to call you waysist goy!

>Implying most of american isnt also an injun rape baby.

Blacks mixed with native americans, whites mixed with native americans, even hispanics (or latinos) mixed with native americans.

America is so fucking diverse, that nobody knows what they are anymore. They just hate the least-white individual and call it a day.

Fuck off nigger. This is a non-issue atm. The only reason i give a fuck about Trump is because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The democrats are attacking values that we both hold regarding the family and society. I'm probably whiter than most cunts on this board anyways, but i don't regard myself better for it.

Hispanic isn't a fucking race

Any hispanic that isn't white is a fucking injun

Those """""Hispanics""""" in cali aren't brown cause of their hispania hispanic spanish genes from Spain. THEY ARE BROWN CAUSE THEY ARE INJUNS

I've been in the NYTimes building on 40th street & 8th. Enormous, state of the art, and built on lies.

Any shoopanons want to replace the NYT text with TRUMP in gold?

Hispanic is a race you turd smuggler

If you're Hispanic you would know Hillary vote is on lock you retarded low iq gringo

Are you this faggot?

> lol hey guys I'm Mexican we need to vote for trump because he will help us

(Gets flamed, zero converts)

> lol Mexicans are so dumb I can convince them so easily

Kys faggot lmao

This need to return

>Are you legal? If so I don't have a problem with you.
lol since when have polfucks said this kind of shit?

Fuck off retard this is a big issue, the reason we support Trump is to keep America European.

Y
O
U

G
O
T
T
A

G
O

B
A
C
K

Hispanic = of spaniard descent

Light skinned mexicans claiming to be spanish have a good chance of actually being part spanish

>Get a hot latina girlfriend.
>Slowly red pill them.

> Spain

> Conquered by Moors for 800 years

You're a Muslim-nigger rape baby complaining about mestizos?

Wew lad

I America wanted to be European, why the fuck did they import niggers, did not killed off the red heads and the spanish instead of raping the indios, they should of killed them?

DUDE I'M FINE WITH A BUNCH OF DISEASE RIDDEN THIRD WORLDERS WHO VOTE DEMOCRAT AND COMMIT A HUGE AMOUNT OF CRIME TAKING OVER MY COUNTRY AS LONG AS THEY DO IT LEGALLY

>the reason we support Trump is to keep America European.
Where do you find the time for American politics anyways when the current mayor of London is a Mohammedan?

No it's not nigger

Look at Martin Sheen

Then look at George Lopez

Do they look like they're in the same race cause they are both """"""Hispanic"""""

You were born in America and that's how you speak "English"? Jesus christ, well I can't say I'm surprised looking at the state of modern south west America.

More Mexicans equals less rape

Hillary's winning lmao

it is fucking typo you fucking bong

>UK
Says the muslim and fag adoring cuck....

I like hispanic women, period. I don't care much for the "bad hombres" but you need latino men and latino women to make new latino women. As for the democrat part, a majority of the mexicans I know are voting independent or trump because they support christian beliefs. Only the puerto ricans, brazillians and fags are voting Hillarity Communism

Y LOS MEMES?

>lying on the internet
newobserveronline.com/new-york-nonwhites-commit-92-of-violent-crime/

Eres flambouyante o estrato? Pero es estrato, tu eres mi negro amigo.

Great argument but we have more whites than you.
> As for the democrat party
Are you talking about the democrat party that recived 72% of the hispanic vote in 2012?
>I'm fine with living in a third world country that has one (((party))) rule because muh dick
Wiggers like you will be the first to go.
literally non humans

Yes, they are gullible. Half of them in my town still think they'll be deported

>mexicans not voting shill because of the values they hold
>hue hues and puerto ricans are pro shill

that's odd, especially for the puerto ricans

cuando es el día de la elección?
espero que ganan los memes

what are you going to do about it?

CHI

it'a a spic thread tio

> new York stats

Very close to the border, those are all illegals straight from Mexico right?

>b-b-but in this one city

Nice try, mental midget. Go fuck your daughter some more Chester

Es una gran idea.

mmmm makes you think

calm down, venancio...how are things going over there? heared lots of people were mad as fuck about Rajoy winning.

This guy is baiting you. Don't get off topic. I'm tired of Hispanics voting Democrat in droves. The disintegration of the family structure, as seen in the households of whites (whites which includes Irish, Aryan and Anglos in particular) gives me great concern that it will begin to happen with us as well. We'll have ourselves to blame for it, and not only Da Joos like some of these cunts enjoy doing so often.

South Americans > centracas, mexis and caribbeans

I don't think you know what CHI means

Serbia and albania
same shit, diffrent religion

Watsup Spain? I met a fucking Spaniard the other day at the University. Acted like a fucking lady-boy. What is wrong with you guys? I am ashamed to think that your people once conquered Latin America.

> Canada lower than Japan, US same

Bullshit through the roof

> unsaucable, bottom right says BYU (Mormons) - very reliable

Try harder young kike in training

really tired of every insult we come up with just being said right back at us with no adjustment at all

redditors must be the least interesting people on the planet. the only original shit i've heard is 'drumpf' and it sucks

Can confirm. Univision and the mexican media in general is pushing for Hillary hard. they've got famous mexican singers and actors( who aren't American) telling people to vote for her. From What I've seen , mexican media hasn't picked up any of Hillary's scandals.

Never, that is reddit.

Univision is owned by a kike.

>mexican media hasn't picked up any of Hillary's scandals.
They have but she's slightly better that the orange fella.

legal spic who can't vote. Been shunned by everyone cause I called them out on their bullshit. I've come to really fucking loathe spics more than I used to because now it's not just being a cancerous annoying culture. It's voting in the shit my family worked so hard to escape. Fuck spics. And also fuck you and the fucking republicans and trump himself for not trying to win them over since Day 1 and handing over so much ammo or flat out not doing anything till the last second.

Serbia is worse.
They're both irreligious mostly.

>hasn't
it wil never pick up all those scandals, they portray her as a saint while trump is something like lucifer incarnated. What is creepy is that people here actually compare bombing the shit out of countries (like libya and syria) and displacing a shit tons of muslims (that are most likely to end up in Europe) as well as taking money from bankers and be pro TPP to saying vagina...

You can tell which mexicans vote red and votes blue
>compare them with them owning houses vs renting them form a jew
>if they own a house with a nice family or 7 kids cramped into a 1 bedroom apartment with no ac
>if the husband is landscaping and gardening or picking up fruit in a farm vs a proper career
>if the wife is a fat blob on welfare popping kids out that abuses them or a young light skinned qt with feminine values
>if they have papers or not
Guess who is likely to vote democrat or republican?

bump

>being a Tio Tomas (spic Uncle Tom)

Kek, kill yourself beaner.

chicano

>tfw rican / dominican mix who grew up in CT suburbs

I get this from spics all the time. Doesn't really bother me. They're threatened by the fact that you don't have a child by the age of 15, haven't been arrested, didn't drop out of school etc.

Yeah, this is sad actually. I would measure the success of Hispanics by the amount that vote Republican or for another party that is not Democrat.

hes right im mexican american and i can tell you that most if not 80 percent of the immigrants that come here illegally and legally dont know shit abought politics or care. they follow whatever televisa tv azteca galavision univision say. all they care abought is that trump is building a wall and they must stop it for no other reoson that they want illegal immigration to continue. their sorta children. in fact all the ones that managed to get citizenship also believe this horshit thier retarded and the democrats see this as an easy vote proof heres hillary at one of the most popular shows in ny for latinos la gordo i la flaca

youtu.be/J4pSO_n7mUk

en.actualitix.com/country/wld/rape.php

You're mad because Mexico has lower rape rates than USA SK and just about every western 'white' country. Even kikes lol

Do you mean we should strike those unfunny faggots like SDLG or Eden? if so, sign me up

>Mexicans and guatemalans
>have a morral code

They come from the murder capital of the world

says the filthy chilean fucking lel

But you know puerto ricans are gay pride incarnate right? They are definitely voting shill

Why would you want this place's approval? That little fiasco with DACA getting ""delayed"" should tell you enough about white America. The gringo doesn't want us brother. If Trump wins poof goes DACA, your dream, and back to whatever shithole your family came from.

in Mexico, the girls knows if she does not comply to the husband or if she cheats, she will be whipped by the husband, get kicked out and to the slums she goes.

>I'm tired of Hispanics voting Democrat in droves.

Well you better get used to it, because it's going to be permanent at least for a few generations more.

The RNC has always been the white people party.. the only pander to them. Many decades ago, they successfully alienated themselves from the black community, which is why blacks always vote Democrat.. and thanks to Trump, the same is happening with hispanics. The whole "mexicans only bring their rapists, killers, etc." comment from Trump was the final nail in the coffin for MANY hispanics to fully go Democrat.. The RNC are alienating themselves from everyone except conservative whites.
Democrats have seized on this opportunity to try and pretend they care about blacks and latinos, which is why they got a bright future ahead of them, while the GOP is going to crumble unless they go full pandering mode to minorities on the next election, which is not gonna happen.

You're tired of hispanics voting Democrat? It hasn't even begun.. Wait until all the 2nd gen kids from 1st gen immigrant become adults.. and there's many of them.