Why did they throw in this ship garbage with no prior build up from the first three seasons?

Why did they throw in this ship garbage with no prior build up from the first three seasons?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x19d7yj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that.... Marco?

>no prior build up

Are you stupid?

Why do people hate when best friends get together?

But there were a few eps. Memory's kinda fuzzy, but I think it started from the one where Kim gets hit with an emotion ray that made her so thirsty for Ron's dick that he starts contemplating whether or not he might have those same feelings for her.

Ah user

>Can't unsee
>makes perfect sense that the only girl Ron could get is a trap

because they themselves keep being friendzoned

Are you prepared for history to repeat itself when Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz become a couple

If anyone remembers that episode, please post the name.

Why did they throw in this ship garbage with no prior build up from the first four seasons?

dailymotion.com/video/x19d7yj
Emotion Sickness.

self insertion of beta faggots

Thanks user!

Considering the Ronfags on Sup Forums want Ron to fuck Bonnie and Shego I say RonKim is the normal ship.
Kys self inserter.

yeah this was the actually shit one
especially with that weird flower crap

Why this girl has a mustaches?!

I agree there could've been better build up but they did get the ball rolling throughout the series. The main thing to realize is that Kim is a social outcast just like Ron. She really doesn't have any other friends beyond Ron, Wade, Monique, and Rufus.

Meanwhile you have the creator of the naco, proven supervillain menace, master dodger (shown perfectly well in the episode Kim and Shego were mind controlled), monkey fighting master, and football star. Kim's parents are a rocket scientist and a brain surgeon. Ron's parents are super normal and he is surprisingly loaded with talents.

>bonnie
Huh why?

I mean, they start the series off with "I am not dating her", which is basically writing shorthand for "we're going to put them together".

Again, memory escapes me, but I know there was an episode or two where Ron and Bonnie almost became a couple.

Personally, I'm cool with Kim/Ron, but I prefer Ron and that ninja girl.

Ever watch an episode of a cartoon and smile cuz you know crazy ass shippers are gonna lose their shit over it?

Ron was popular too. They tried to play him off as uncool at times but he was friends with like everybody at the school

To be honest I always thought of them like a Father-Daughter thing. This is just straight up weird to me.

If i remember right people on school liked Ron more than Kim, because he was genuinely friendly and when he truly wanted to achieve something he worked hard

>Childhood friends
>Autistic foreign exchamge ho
Pick one

>namefag
>a white guy ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

>no prior build up

Because bitch characters make fun girlfriends and are usually interesting. They're a tamer version of bad girls and are seen as someone to conquer and make them fall in love with the good guy.

That and there's cucking Kim as seen by a lot of RonxBonnie pics.

It was obviously endgame but it wasn't shoved in people's faces and they weren't steeped in "will they won't they" drama. I was mostly concerned if they'd get around to it before being cancelled. Not only did the show last long enough for it to happen but they even got another season and another movie. Pretty good.

>hormonal boy and girl doing everything together
are you retarded

Should've ended with So The Drama, because Season 4 was lousy.

OP is a phaggot

I think it could've been better. Ron somehow became more obnoxious as a boyfriend but that episode where Kim said she loved him was awkward as it seemed to come out of nowhere. As in the situation didn't seem like the best lead up to that.

Still I appreciated it as well as showing that Ron's running capabilities were actually amazing.

It's only weird, if you let it be.

Because she was so hot, she should have been the endgame of Ron.

Why at time many fans shipped them. Emotion Sickness was the prelude.

You are kidding right?
The whole series is a build up. Starts with him obviously crushing on her. As time goes on and Ron saves her shit now and then and is less "clutzy", she starts to fall for him. They go through the standard BS of realizing how they feel about each other when the other is busy dating (and for Ron--- engaged to be married). Then typical romance BS preventing them from hooking up until the finale.

Seriously, it's all classic "romance" build up to the finale of them getting together "happily forever after".

You are kidding right? Ron turns into Grayson in the series. Everything with a vag is trying to climb on top of him. Bonny and the rest of the cheer squad, his little ninja fiancé, Shego, Kim's cousins, Kim, etc etc etc. But the series is written as Kim and Ron being the OTP, so he goes that way in the end.

Ron is the insert character for lonely fags. Hence why he is shown ending up with various women, despite having no real value on the sexual market.

The flip from friendzone to romance was forced. Women don't work that way. If you exist in Kim's mind as "good friend," just pointing out you're her best friend isn't going to make her want to fuck your brains out. It was a writing contrivance to force them together, nothing else.

Same reason faggots think they cant be friends with the opposite sex.

Immaturity on their part and lack of healthy life experiences.

RON BELONGED TO THE BRONZE QUEEN THAT IS BONNIE ROCKWELL

>Reading webcomic that updates once every few days
>Most threads are fairly calm
>Update with romance or drama
>Immediately check Sup Forums
>OP has variant of 'IT'S HAPPENING' and over 100 replies
Seen it more than once with different comics, but it's always funny knowing when shitstorms will happen.

>The flip from friendzone to romance was forced. Women don't work that way. If you exist in Kim's mind as "good friend," just pointing out you're her best friend isn't going to make her want to fuck your brains out. It was a writing contrivance to force them together, nothing else.

But as it's been said above, there were episodes that hinted she had more than "Just good friend" feelings in her mind for him. It wasn't like they were just never there at all and suddenly they were.

I mean, the only thing ron had going against him was that he was kind of a spaz

>To be honest I always thought of them like a Father-Daughter thing.
Even better.

Why did they throw in this incredibly satsifying ending of Ron stepping up MONKEY STYLE with loads of build up from the first four seasons?

this was one of my OTPs, fuck you, fight me.

There was some buildup to the monkey thing, but the ending was rushed AF.
Also, i want more Kim un supersuit.

this explains much.

You could say that about literally any adolescent friendship.

Can't unsee.

t. Salty Kigo shipper

I always thought it was stupid, myself. Pretty fitting bullshit powerup for the moron of the show.

Im honestly more surprised they didn't just start fucking right away. What else are two people who fight and almost die with each other constantly going to do when the fight is over and the adrenaline is still kicking?

Why did Shego work for him anyway? I'm sure she would be a welcome edition to more competent villains

You can make an argument since they always work together but there was absolutely no romantic build up for them. You'd make a better case for Kim and Shego.

at first glance I thought that was princess marco

>No build up
Are you blind? Or did you go in with Yuri-Goggles on?

I preferred Ron with the ninja girl, and I remember being sort of upset when they just had her graciously exit the show because Ron was apparently destined to be with Kim.

I legit thought this as well at first

first thing I thought when I saw it on the catalogue