He needs to flip any Clinton state to win which is the most likely to do so?

He needs to flip any Clinton state to win which is the most likely to do so?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation?a=1
denverpost.com/2016/11/02/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-tied-in-colorado-new-poll-shows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pennsylvania

I think he can get Colorado but here's a question what if Trump started pitching dude weed? Do you think he would win or lose votes?

He will take PA and CO

Assuming he holds all the states on this map, I would say pa or va

Michigan

"Leave it to the states"

Virginia will flip.

I think this is the actual current state of the race on the ground. Might be too generous to Clinton but I'm trying to be realistic.

VT will go to the Bern, or they will suck enough votes from Hill that Trump takes it.

the only states he would lose votes are states that are already 100% in the bag and it wouldn't matter. Florida, colorado, NH, Maine he would gain a winning amount

CNN put him up by 6 in NV so you can go ahead and fix that

He could take...
>VA
>PA
>MI
>WI
>NH
>MN
>CO

He is also up 3 in Virginia.

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation?a=1

colorado is closest according to the (((polls)))

VA

Lol...

Nate Pushing him up by like 3% every 6 hours... trying to avoid demotion all the way down to Nate Plastic...

>Pennsylcucks
>ever saving America

In one poll. That's not how you do statistics.

I think this is the most likely outcome

considering he has the strong momentum I'd bet he can safely assume he has every state that is red/pink on Nate Sodium's map, if he were to get another state it would be most likely one of:
CO, WI, MI, PA, or NH

Those are pretty much the only states left that he can get without also getting others, which I assume is your question (singular state)

If he were to get MN then WI and or MI would likely follow, if he gets VA then CO would probably already have been gotten by that point, if he gets anything beyond that its an (completely improbable) landslide so everything is out the window.

Virginia is closest.

closer*

NEW COLORADO POLL

denverpost.com/2016/11/02/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-tied-in-colorado-new-poll-shows/

Holy shit I didn't see that one

Polling in each state is not equally good.

Mainefag here, no idea why our state isnt red. All I see are trump supporters, good luck finding a hillary sign anywhere. Although, portland is full of faggots.

Do you live in the 1st or 2nd district?