Clinton Emails

Tell me. Why are the emails a bad thing?

>Muh national security

How?

>Because she didn't use the designated computer

And...?

>Um... Uh... CTR SHILL!

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sacramento/news/press-releases/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials#disablemobile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIPRNet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Worldwide_Intelligence_Communications_System
youtube.com/watch?v=EWyT5CtlU0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dude just let anyone read the emails of the secretary of state lmao

CTR please go.

Sage

Because they are outside federal control.

She can meddle in Clinton Foundation donations to state department actions.

King of Morocco donates 12 million USD to the Clinton Foundation for her to come and say hello.

Sure.

Well you see kid, when information is classified, it's generally classified for a reason.

All government officials with access to classified information sign an nda, so her doing what she did is a direct violation of said nda.

She broke the law.

>being this fucking retarded.

Also 3/10 b8 for getting a (you)

The best way to tell who is a shill or not is because they always talk about how they are definitely not a shill at the end of their posts.

>t. KGB

Sage for retardation

Not an argument.

Is it hard visiting Sup Forums when you're not old enough to vote?

Because that server was hit and hit again idiot. If she becomes president should the yanks just let her use some PC mailserver in her basement?

drumpftards BTFO

Is this a joke? She was talking about foreign policy with no security?

She could be manipulated or blackmailed by the Russians

Kill yourself. National security because letting random peeps see classified shit that pertains to national security. Be ready for what comes of this fucktard.

WOKE

You can always tell a shill by how they don't respond to any arguments and just post democratic talking point memes like

That poster

>She broke the law

I'm going need some proof there, sport. The DoJ reviewed everything and disagrees otherwise.

Case is still open you dumb ass.
It was never officially closed.

Like TIDF

>Sage
>SHILLS
>CTR

>Still no proofs of broken laws

How is driving too fast a bad thing?

How is driving while drunk bad, if you made it home?

How is arson bad if no one is hurt?

How is bank robbery bad, if no one is hurt?

Those rules exist, for the safety of everyone. Just like laws for classified material.
Check this out, user.
fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sacramento/news/press-releases/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials#disablemobile

This man had no intentions of giving away no classified info, yet was jailed and fined.

Why is someone else held to a different standards? It's the same thing BLM complains about. Why are some people given different laws and standards?

I don't care about her email, I care that many people have done the same thing as her, and they are punished. She should receive the same punishment as those before her, or Americans should abandon all laws.

Any rebuttal? I've been honest and composed, can you do the same?

/thread

nice, put the shills to bed

good point fuck having laws and borders and shit

Because she destroyed evidence in an ongoing congressional investigation immediately after they got a court order for her to hand them over?

I've been jailed (county) for breaking laws. Jail gave me time to reflect on my life and make better choices.
I think she needs similar, or at least to be accountable for her crimes.
Fuck the email, illegal ftc crimes, etc. Just get her on perjury, because no investigation needs to take place, and let's move on as a country.

I'm as sick of hearing about it as everyone. I won't let it go, until she goes to jail like every other real person.

Also curious if OP has a rebuttal, out if he is ctr. They bail when confronted with facts.

She used her unrestricted home server to do backdoor deals using her power in the State Department. ie what is Pay for Play? Give money to Bill, get favors from Hill.

secret documents belong here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIPRNet

top secret belong here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Worldwide_Intelligence_Communications_System

HRCs server was on neither. Unauthorized. Against the law.

FOX Is reporting that her emails were found to have been hacked up to 5 times by various different governments. That is some breaking news for you. About to get worse now that FOX is reporting

Not even considering legality, they show the corruption.
>collusion with media
>COLLUSION TO DEPRIVE THE PEOPLE OF THEIR CHOICE, SANDERS
>collusion with Google, including tracking voters and matching them to their online identies and interests to manipulate them
>answering to Soros
>Insertion of lines in a speech to goldman-sach specifically to use for campaigning if questioned about the speeches(may have been just an idea, don't remember)
The list of slime just goes on and on

Slid thread

>Ctr in full panic mode lol
>MFW

Sage sage sage

GODSPEED, GET DOLPHINS

youtube.com/watch?v=EWyT5CtlU0I

>purposely and willfully evades federal laws for storing electronic communications
>gets caught and then under subpoena, purposely and willfully destroys evidence of what occurred on the server
>"Oh it was nothing"

Why destroy the evidence if it was "nothing"?

How fucking naive are you to think someone goes out of their way to practically degauss the information for "nothing".

Turns out that "nothing" is on Weiners laptop.

Turns out its not "nothing", and the FBI reopens their investigation accordingly.

>What do people know, so we can do effective damage control?

Because she's not Trump

Godspeed getdolphins

Godspeed Get Dolphins