How did Eminem grow up around blacks and not end up racist?

How did Eminem grow up around blacks and not end up racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=Chd8VzL2soY
genius.com/Eminem-foolish-pride-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because he is a wigger.

I don't want to be a wigger, son.

Cause when you actually talk to people you find out they actually think a lot like you

Lack of father figure in an area of more than 90% blacks made him a wigger

hes like 14/16ths native american bro. source: google it bro

also hes not an Alt Right dweeb

The faggot was probably lying. Like most rappers.

cherry pick much?

Just like Bruce Wayne was surrounded by and became a bat, Marshall Mathers was surrounded by and became a taboon.

No whites for comparison

What you are surrounded by? Rednecks who were left in the dust by a digital economy?

He became one.

>see blacks for what they are
He's not racist, he's a realist.

Is that 1435mm or wider ?

the other side of 8-mile is oakland county which is 82% white kouhai

He was a raver, basically a techno hippie

it depends if you subscribe to racist alt right blood haplo grouping theory or racist alt right south park forbidden youtube ben garrison alchemy theory

Wu Tang is my favorite Techno Rave music fagt

Because he turned into one of them.

nice meme +1

>How did Eminem grow up around blacks and not end up racist?

it just made him gay instead

how interesting

I see you followed the breadcrumbs.

If you've been to a rave, you'll know there's a big overlap with underground hip-hop / break dancing / drug community
Or at least in the 90s there was

> What you are surrounded by?
your mother's beef curtains

stockholm syndrome

What are you talking about? He mastered their low IQ music style and became more successful at it than any of them while being able to claim the same street cred that that do. He literally appropriated their culture and BTFO every nigger who thought rhyming words was special beyond kindergarten.

He grew up in the same shit hole most those nigs live in. Plus his friend growing up was black. Even if he was bullied for being the only whitey.

Dude...

Eminem is a notorious retard.

Early 90's black people weren't indoctrinated Communists like BLM are today. They probably tried to get along with everyone who wasn't a direct competitor, and sell them drugs.

no, really

if you talk to people, they will talk back. if you express yourself, you humanize yourself. someone will relate to you. you will make friends. you will have allies. you will have support

if you withdraw and ghost yourself hoping not to be noticed (an absurd proposition for a white guy in an overwhelmingly black majority community), you come across as stand offish or stuck up or weak and cowardly and you retard your social skills. all of the above recipes for ostracization and being singled out for abuse

What do you mean? His hate drove him to become the best at what they wish they could do, rap.

BECAUSE HE EXPERIENCED THE OPPRESSION FIRST HAND YOU RACIST FUCK BOY

EMINEM KNOWS THE STRUGGLE YOU FUCKERS PUT ON THE INNOCENT

Because growing around blacks makes you realize not all of them are "niggers".

A dog thinks and acts like it's human, and hates other dogs, when it grows up only around humans.

Eminem probably thought he was black, but got freaked out at the white guy always following him in shiny surfaces.
Decided people would call him crazy, because no one else ever pointed out the white guy in the mirrors and glass, so Eminem decided that only he could see the crazy white honkey following them and chose never to speak of it.

To this day he still believes that he's black, broke up with his misus because his kid turned out to be white (kek), and fears the day when the white ghost in the shiny surfaces will come forth and lynch him.

Well to be fair, his mother and father are the stereotypical nog family. Pregnant at 15, father left, mother cared more about drugs than her kids, drug addicted early on in life, gang shit and living in Detroit. If anyone could claim to be black, it'd be him. Also he has sole custody of his kids and his daughter (Hailey) is fucking hot.

I had the exact opposite experience

Pic related

Is that why you are such a pussy?

I think it was a combination of wanting acceptance and wanting to beat them at their own bullshit.

Why do Canadians think they know anything about black people at all?

he figured out he could make money off them by copying their music

He thinks he's black.

I know that feel user

She's not that great.

like he had a choice

adapt and wiggerize or be ostracized and get beat up and fucked with

He is an undercover lib racist. He moved out to a 85% white neighborhood when he made it big. I guess he felt "different" around his old friends.

It's a shit tier quality picture pulled from Google. She's definitely better than average and more so to be picky with.

That is precisely why he isn't racist you fuckwit.

kek, good one user. You are what you eat.

Also compared to Laney...it's a monumental difference.

I've met and talked to (for more than 5mins) literally hundreds of black ppl in my life. If you think ALL black people are criminals, you're obviously some kind or hermit or autist

oh man one bad experience
or a handful
maybe every experience you had was bad
but don't you think that might say more about the town your from, the class of the people, or maybe even the people you decide to go up and talk to?

When you don't have to choice but to be around people different than you, eventually things settle and you grow on each other

When you've already decided racial differences are insurmountable, any effort is kind of futile

Autistic hermit here! Where my boys at!

We need to make one of these for Trump.

Give him a break. When you get rich you can't stay in a poor hood otherwise you get robbed every day and eventually killed. Even black rappers move to affluent neighborhoods once they get rich.

You know, that's right. Whites can't seem to keep up in the Digital Economy. Most of the technology is invented by high IQ blacks and Hispanics.

Blacks and Hispanics are like tech geniuses. Hopefully whites will be able to keep up with these majestic geniuses!

What is this board's obsession with Eminem?

You got shitloads of white rappers out there, why always refer to him?

I guess your right, he had no where else to go since there are no affluent black neighborhoods.

>pretending the world is some kind of politically correct equality movie

Warren is not Detroit.
8 Mile is not a biography.

>niggers
>thinking
Kek

Eminem didn't grow up around blacks you retards. He grew up in a trailer park that was completely white.

that simplifies to 7/8ths dummy

That shit is NOT hot. Just weird.

This is the opposite if true. Stop posting.

So he absolutely has to move to a black neighborhood because he grew up in one otherwise he's racist?

He spent time watching too much Cynthia G, Therefore he hates being white.

Pic Related.

HAHAHAHA

Come to the South leaf and talk to me about blacks and niggers

This. He unironically ate male jew ass on national TV and then said "LOL JUSTA PRANK BRO"

Wow this really made me think

whites can assimilate into non-white cultures. who would have guessed

>First lady (second hoe)

Top kek

I interact with black people on a regular basis and they're always chill and friendly. Never once had a problem. I think it's only messed up in the USA where racism is through the roof. So it's not about genetics. It really is about culture.

Not just assimilate into, but take over. Talcum X and Rachel Dolezal ftw.

>I've met and talked to (for more than 5mins) literally hundreds of black ppl in my life.

lmao this

Living among and interacting with muslims and blacks redpilled me hard

There was a Swedish poll on political sympathy and whether or not you had a close friend of non-European background. Surprise surprise, MP (green party), the party most vehemently for defending muslims and advocating open borders, had the lowest share of supporters with immigrant friends. These are upper-middle class people virtue signalling from the safe space of their all white expensive neighborhoods, without any connection to the multicultural reality they promote

know'm sayin'?

>meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums

To beat the nigger,
Step back to reality
Become the nigger

No it isn't. Niggers are retarded and opportunistic animals.

You never saw a nigger in your fucking life, Dutch. Get the fuck out.

Dutchistan is full of niggers, you dumb fucking huehuehue.

Oh wow you said it's so, so you convinced me.

There are about 350.000 here, retard.

I thought it was the general consensus here.

Wow I use my brain now

I grew up around blacks and still live in the ghetto and I'm not racist. If you actually grow up around blacks you realise they are normal people like everyone else not the meme pol spreads.

Because he's gay, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw

Well I've been to Myrtle Beach SC a few times and people were friendly.

Perhaps.I should not tell you this but... back when I was a kid, my parents would take us to Virginia Beach for a week, like a 16 hours drive from our house.
Anyway, I remember very well walking out of an arcade in 1990, like just walking on the main street, back to our hotel.
We heard a loud BANG, and after 30 seconds of further walking, there was a black guy shot, laying on street.

I have have heard a gunshot in Canada and am 35 y-o

I have yet to hear a gunshot in Canada I mean

Pretty sure some Black rappers have called him out on only starting beef with white rappers

As in, hes just scared of being called a racist even though i think Eminem is one of the few people who could get away with calling some other rapper a nigger

rednecks own the majoriy of bitcoin

>gay twitter's blowing up

because obama had not yet destroyed race relations.

>original eminem
>still alive
suspicious

>grow up in Sweden
>turn into a sad nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Chd8VzL2soY
genius.com/Eminem-foolish-pride-lyrics

>Blacks and whites they sometimes mix
>But black girls only want your money cause they're dumb chicks
>So I'mma say like this
>Don't date a black girl, take it as a diss

he's the only decent one

If he went that route they would have ended up killing him. He chose to try to fit in instead.

>What you are surrounded by?

Mexicans