Pitch an S-Tier superhero

Since 30% are just Superman pastiches and an additional 40% are just "Dude, what if Superman was black/crazy/evil/a girl/a kid"
So we could use more, as long as they were...distinct

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Wisdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if Batman was evil?
What if Wonder Woman was a black man?

The Omnipotence

He can control any number of people at a time.
Guy robbing a bank? Control him to give you the gun. Supervillain operating some doomsday machine? Control him to stop.

There can be fun ideas where he has to control an entire town of people

So Professor X with Cerebro?

wait, so does he have any weaknesses? seems like nobody can even stand a chance against him. Even Superman has worthy opponents

Any sufficiently powerful telekinetic or other "force" power user (Gravity, electromagnetism, etc) could be S tier without being Superman.

Wild Cards had the Great And Powerful Turtle, a very powerful telekinetic who flew in a TK-lifted armored "shell" (The first one was a converted VW Beetle).

This is just Purple Man, or Heartbreaker from Worm

>mind control

Luck-focused hero who made a deal with some higher power and has a cosmic deck of cards. Plays a hand of poker or something against gods/reality with certain abilities/laws of physics on the line.

Best case scenario is near omnipotence. On a bad day they're not much better than Hawkeye or something.

A guy with extreme spatial manipulation. Teleporting, portals, bending space, being in more than one place at once, being untouchable because the space just around him is warped, being able to make space "solid", etc. No limit on distance, and his control can be very fine.

Call him Everyman, or Manifold, or something.

Robots.

I like Invincible more than Supes.

invincible was cool when it was about mark living out the consequences of his decisions.

An animator cursed to be a living toon.
Wether or not they can use their new powers to do anything depends on wether or not it's funny.
The universe has a shitty sense of humour.

Some kind of Stand-esque ability from JoJo's or a finely-crafted Nen ability from Hunter x Hunter

What if Spiderman was black?
What if Thor was a woman?
What if Ironman was a black woman?

So CIAPHAS CAIN, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM as a super power

Kind of piggybacking off of 's idea, a man who's just kind of lucky. Nothing particularly over the top, but the kind of guy who finds twenty dollar bills on the street, or an open spot on the bus most of the time.

However, they can, at will emit a field around them that renders anyone affected by it have the worst kind of luck imaginable. Guns jam, runners trip, floors give way underfoot, and everything goes to shit. His own mild luck makes him slightly more resistant when he activates it, but he too is subject to its whims. Additionally, as the field is left active it gets more potent and further reaching. It escalates from "stubs toe on wall" to "breaks toe on brick" to "gets shot in foot".

Reader from the inhumans is kinda like that, he's a reality warper that gets 3 warps a day, his first warp is nearly Franklin Richards tier, his second is severely diminished by still pretty powerful, his third is nothing more than a parlor trick.

I've told this idea to a few friends and they all laugh but I actually kind of like it. A guy who dooms people to virginity. It's luck based but he really just uses it to mess with people. Basically, you screw up ANY chance to have sex. There is no chance of losing your V card unless he stops using his power. Even with prostitutes, it's impossible. His name is Cockblock

What if Hulk was Asian?
What if Cap was black?
What if Iceman was gay?

I also really like this power. The ability to switch properties. If something is light, like a feather, you can make an object, like a hammer, light. But it has to be in contact with you or in your eyesight. I've ben thinking about the applications of this one

no arm sally

a girl with psychic powers with no arms and a symbiotic ghost that lives inside her body, she gets the powers from the ghost

Is there a single facet of power/character that any superhero HASN'T covered?

A woman who has the ability to make anything she says true. Weaknesses are that she has to actually verbalize for her power to work, she can't change the past, and she's basically otherwise just a standard human.

Check mine

>The King of Dudes
>Man who's superpower is his over The top friendliness and kindness, so much that it's almost impossible to deny him.
>He can pretty much charm anyone or any animal
>One weakness: He's a tad lazy.
>Oh. And he's not good with kids. They baffle him.

Can things she changes withstand the changes of Pat and [CRAZY TALK]?

Okay, I've got an idea

A person thats close to omnipotent, ala Franklin richards, or even Doctor Manhattan

However, with all their power, they feel a responsibility to help people, and that burden strangles them so they rarely act.
They're always unsure of making the right action, because "maybe this person was supposed to die?" "what if this person needed to experience this to learn something important?"

They have the powers of a god, but they know that they are NOT god, and so this power scares them

stargazer
both of his eyes channel the power of stars
the left eye is an active star that fries anything within his gaze
the right eye is a collapsed star that sucks anything he comes across into nothing
he's immune to both

this sounds cool as fuck, although very much like something I'd see in a manga/anime I'd think

>Pitch an S-Tier superhero

I wanted to make this fun, so I went on: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random and got myself a random power.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Peak_Human_Wisdom Fuck, okay.

His name is known as Chokhmah and his power is PEAK. WISDOM.
He does not build machines, he does not make cures or potions, he does not do wacky experiments, he does not dress up in a suit and go beat up people: he is the single most boring hero, but simultaneously the most successful.
He is not the most 'intelligent' Human, he is not the 'smartest', his intelligence cannot be contextualized or measured, his mind and methods are a disarming and corrupting force.
Chokhmah speaks and people listen, he motivates and illuminates others so they can do good, he can convince the immovable object to move, he can convince the unstoppable force to cease, to hear his words is to truly understand him and yourself.

Chokhmah succeeds because he does not physically defeat people, but because he subdues and subsumes their will to his own methods.
Because to hear Chokhmah's words is to truly understand and internalize wisdom.

That's all I got.
Basically the concept is to completely flip off every single "HE DA SMARTEST CHARACTER!!" cliches and just have the "Wisest Man" come on out and systematically solve all these fucking problems slowly and gradually like the tide coming in just knocking down these shitty sand castles. He should just be the absolute One Punch Man of non-physical violence. I want super-scientists being cuckolded and having Rick Sanchez tier MELT DOWNS about how none of their super-science-reverse-engineered-polarized-mega-tech is being defunded because some fucking "hobo with a large forehead" had a 4 hour conference with the federal government and now they "just know what to do".

10/10 Would Read and watch all the movies

I will make a gunslinger with a mecha (bigger than a tank) and fancy guns.

He lives in world, where the low class people are the smartest, but they get crush by the rich elites. Some rich people are good, some low class are bad. It doesn't matter to him, if you are bad, you are bad.

His origins is unknown, not even god knows his origins.

Named Astroboy, in homage to the character.
>real name Temna
>young teen with blond hair that almost seems to glow and bright, purple eyes
>superhero costume is just a window into space, like pic related
>wields a "hardlight" scepter
>very faint light around his head that looks like a bubble and from certain angles, can look like a halo
>his powers are basically everything space related
>can breathe in outerspace
>can fly
>can shoot "stardust" that blinds people and causes those who inhale to fall asleep
>can absorb all sorts of energy
>can even make a miniature black hole if he wanted to
>anything that space does, he can do
>has a cloudcuckoolander personality, just very airheaded
>is actually the son of an eldritch space god that wants to use him as a vessel to enter our universe since he's too big to fit in
>eldritch space god impregnated one of his cultists to give birth to Temna, but when he was born, Temna was saved by heroes who adopted him
>is all around a lovable doofus, but often times can seem distant
>is cute

PLS R8