Jealous mom smothered her 17-month-old son and TEXTED his dead picture to boy's father - along with a laughing emoji

>Jealous mom smothered her 17-month-old son and TEXTED his dead picture to boy's father - along with a laughing emoji
>Christian Clark, 21, has been charged in the death of her son Andre Price III
>Allegedly pressed his face into the bedding of an air mattress on Tuesday
>She then tried to do the same to daughter Angel, but the girl survived
>Clark was fighting with their father, Andre Jr Price, over the phone
>Price was at work and Clark was threatening to hurt the kids
>She then sent him a video showing that their son had stopped breathing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899192/Mom-allegedly-smothered-toddler-son-sent-video-body-father.html

And this is why you don't stick your dick in crazy.

one less nigger. make it two if you count this bitch spending the rest of her life in prison

This is a shame. No black man should have to bury his children. He's supposed to abandon them way before they die.

Jesus what-the-fucking Christ.

I'm surprised this even made the news.

However, if she had it cut limb by limb still inside her womb, then vacuumed out through a tube in a horrific painful execution called abortion it would have been "her choice"

I came twice.

One for the nigger in the pound, a second for the nigger buried in the ground

Underrated as fuck! Hahaha

This was less of the nigger in her and more the woman.

this

and this

Fuck off edgelord fedoras

If you died right now what you say to Jesus

>muh kike on a stick
fuck off with your desert gods

This is so sexist this is why we need abortion out to the 26th month.

*you* fuck off, redditor. Go suck Tyrone dick

>Andre Price III
>III
>The third.

KANGS.

Doesn't that bitch know she just acted like an evil white devil, preventing the prince III become kang III?

Damn oppressive black girls need to chill and stop oppressing black men and kids.

b8

this.

I'd tell him to get off my lawn, leave my kids alone, and to give me my dog back, fucking asshole

this, seriously women are nuts.

Jesus is a mexican name. Why would there be a Jesus after I died? What, I died and went to mexico?

My girlfriend is clinically insane. Wat do?

She has psychosis with paranoid delusions. Am I kill?

Nothing of value was lost

Dude, you make the best nigger memes.

Are you blacc?

Sooner or later. It's like living with a really well trained chimp. They'll act perfect for years but the day they snap youre dead because you were lulled into complacency by her temporary sanity.

She'll get 2-5 years, and that's only if her lawyer is a complete retard

Underrated.

>adding the emoji face that is laughing so hard it has tears coming out of its eyes.
It's hard to take this 100% stone faced serious with this and the broken grammar from the exchanges between the two of them

Blacks are a couple generations ahead with the degeneracy we'll be there soon enough.

i didnt make the other ones i just based this one on them

Top kek

>Father was at work

bullshit story guys, everyone go home

What ever happened to that black woman that tried to run over white people with his car in Las Vegas several months ago?

Has anyone ever heard any more about her or did the liberal press bury that story?

A thousand Keks

Oh she rarely acts normal bro. Shes insane. Like i said shes psychotic, believes stuff thats not real. With a splash of paranoia thrown in.

Shes amazing though so i let that stuff go.

really makes you think...

I guess the Price wasn't right

God fucking damn it

>Male in his prime unable to overpower skeleton lady
It's honestly hard to feel bad. The kid was a pussy.

Did you read the part where they said the kid was 17 MONTHS old?

Back to Africa™

Oh come on now.

has/is she getting help? meds? only way id stay with someone like that is if they are taking an active role in getting it treated. no fucking way else.

Sounds fuckin hot

Hope u don't die

I'll save you a seat next to me at the bar in hell.

>If you died right now what you say to Jesus
First, I'd ask him what he's doing in hell

>Tfw no yandere gf

Kek, many, many Keks

Carlo dont you have drugs to smuggles

Fuck, this really gave me a giggle..had to come back for seconds

>tried to do the same to daughter Angel
Who names their kid Angel?

what the fuck is going on there

Who knows, maybe they were trying to predict her death.

Is it bad that my first thought was one less nigger, and one less nigger breeder in public?

I'd normally rage over this stuff, but damn.

Okay does anyone know what is going on in this video. I see it posted constantly and I've never heard a story attached to it.

Also fuck the bitch the thread is actually about.

Kek

Don't let her near your home defense spoons.

just leave her dude, just take your shit and go to another city or part of the uk change your phone number and other things.

Sorry J-man, I'm one dead nigger off heaven.

What is going on, why is the guy recording not taking the baby first thing?

Christian is a male name how dumb are her parents?

Spicey truth.

Truth is funny

Piece of shit.

Kek loves you, my son

As far as I know, the "grandmother" is of the opinion that the baby is possessed by a demon.

I shit you not.

I donnot know how that eventually panned out.

In webm related, the mother was found to be mentally unstable, and this baby is presently living with it's grandmother.

>Muh culture

It's all fun and games until she cuts your dick off or pours boilinget water on you in your sleep.

T. Brothers ex girlfriend poured a pot of boiling water on his body in his sleep.

She got attempted murder since he suffered 3rd degree burns everywhere. She's stupid though and didn't pour it on his face just his chest and sick area.

I refuse to believe this. No way somebody did that.

You're genuinely not cute.

Black guy was actually at work, and his crazy jerry springer brainwashed wife murdered his son.

You should seriously look at yourself in the mirror and ask if you're proud of the man you've become.

It's wrong she killed her child but I think she's really cute

The dad has a job. So what is it Sup Forums? Not have a job a dead beat nigger. Have a job a dead beat nigger.

thats what coons do

God damn it, Carlos

So many KeK's... so little time.

>Damn oppressive black girls need to chill and stop oppressing black men and kids.

i don't care for the first part of your post, but this last sentence is the most truth i've read in a long time.

black women are responsible for the problems of black men.

Less niggers ----> less problems.

Fuck .. You're in the quicksand now m8

neegers are going to neeger

>Suffocated by an AIR matress

Oh the irony