m.youtube.com/watch?v=y5xKCzdhAC8
youtu.be/Ay7bOG2nD6k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decline_of_the_West
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay7bOG2nD6k
youtube.com/watch?v=C__cXw7tHP8
youtube.com/watch?v=QyyMJJQnFX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is not news

the american armed saudis have been BTFO'd continuously for a while now by fucking goatherders

this is why we must vote trump. russia will kick our asses in war.

>Russian rocket ignites ammo storage in M1

WOAH BRUH DAT LIK NEVA HAPPEN B4 NIGGA

Not entirely true, because the export version is known to be of lower quality. So the us tanks have better amour and some special equippment the export tanks lack.

Its fucking nothing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooking_off

>Cooking off is a serious hazard to crews in damaged and disabled tanks. Attempted solutions include storing ammunition under water and insulating ammunition compartments. The current technique, used in tanks like the M1 Abrams, is to armor the compartments and provide blow-off panels to channel the force of the explosion to the exterior of the tank and prevent the Jack-in-the-box effect.

Military fag already explained that the fireball is jettisoned ammo, it helps the crew to escape.

wow they are clickbaiting titles on combat footage now? jesus...

this, no nation exports the best version of it's equipment, they usually sell a cheaper and dumber version of it. it also makes more sense since the buyer will also have to purchase "upgrades" down the line.

another example is the Eurofighters sold to SA>

>khaleda rahman

i fucking have nothing to say

thats an american tow missile and this is from a few weeks ago

but also important to note
isis using our weapons to destroy our toys that we give the iraqis
lol

Why don`t we just sell a shit load of weapons to these shitskins with a self-destruct button, when the time is right......we blow it.

>Russian shill not realizing Iraqi and Saudi M1's lack depleted uranium armor
Try posting this on /k/ so you can be endlessly mocked.

tanks are only safe if they're mobile
Rockets are built expressly to destroy them

Thanks Clinton for arming the (((moderate rebels)))

looks like a TOW to me... we already proved time and time again Obama and Hillary have been arming the muzzies with them...

>Handheld
lol

"""Russian shill"""
see

Fuck me what your seeing is the ammo cooking off through the vent the abrams has. Not as bad as it looks. Heres the vid

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y5xKCzdhAC8

This. This fucking video is like a week old and already beaten to death.

The missile hit the tanks ammo storage, which is what exploded. That compartment is sealed off from the rest of the tank though, so the crew wasnt harmed (besides shitting their pants).

If anything the video is showing the tank successfully protecting its crew from harm from a weapon designed specifically to kill tank crews. Its literally fucking nothing.

Why aren't the screaming aloha snack bar after the missile hit?

Several sources say it was a Kornet

This headline pisses me off. If youre in war you obviously have to be prepared to be on the receiving end of it. I like the way a war not being completely one sided is a scary thought to these people. I think they've forgotten war was usually fought with 2 sides fighting against eachother, not just bombing villages by drone

And we have the same weapons to do the same to their tanks. We all have the same equipment we just need to use it on non whites

but hitting the ammo is precisely what you want, for obvious reasons seen in the video

doesn't matter though since its a crappy export version of the M1

Blowout panels.

>implying we sell the tanks with the good armor to the sandniggers
topcuck

The rocket hit the tank, disabled the tank, and I'm pretty sure that the crew was fucked too to some degree. (likely to third degree...). It pierced the armor, fucked what was inside, and decommissioned the vehicle, there's no other way to put it, the rocket did what it was supposed to do and fucked up the tank.

On the bright side, export Abrams' don't have the DU armor layer so they are pretty shit compared to the ones the US Army uses.

implying you know shit about shit

Does the Abrams really not have an active defense system? Even a (((Merkava))) tank would've popped that missile long before it hit. A T-14 would've been tracking it as soon as it left the launcher and popped it and the shooter without the gunner even doing anything.
Wtf murka?

Old stripped American tanks is destroyed by armaments provided by America. This will chill the blood of....oh. fuck it. It was Russia.

TOW doesn't spiral in like a kornet.

Well, we don't give DU armor to anybody else, which is where the Abrams gets its legendary toughness from.

;^)

Gee, who would think that the HEAT warheads on AT missiles capable of penetrating up to 900mm of RHAE could penetrate the weak (comparatively, likely lower than 100mm RHAE on the rear turret) armor on the back of a tank. Nice observation fucknuts. I bet you would be shocked to know one of these 15,700 pound 800mm AP round could penetrate the front of any tank on earth.

Damn the Russians are pretty stupid if they think this is an M1 being destroyed. No wonder they been talking so much trash. Come at me bro!

also, fuck off, achmed

spoopy

Putin please leave.

>that clickbait bullshit
Regardless, we should really stop arming """moderate""" rebels. It's stupid.

>On the bright side, export Abrams' don't have the DU armor layer so they are pretty shit compared to the ones the US Army uses.

the ones the US used in the original Iraq invasion were I'm assuming full spec. They were defeated by RPG29 Vampir (a real hand held) The US prevented the Iraqi army buying RPG29, lest they fall into the wrong hands, looks like that was a good move.

Theyre getting trophy systems, but this was an older model. Sitting skylined on a fucking ridge...
T-14 meme tank

Exported M1 are severely striped down.

youtu.be/Ay7bOG2nD6k

Iraqi M1 Abrams lack DU composite armor, the 120mm smoothbore, but retain the crew compartment and blowout panels.

However sad it is that these morons failed to commit suicide despite their very best efforts, the entire crew survived likely without injury to any of them.

If only they all died. Maybe they would learn not to be retarded.

>protip: fire coming out of the back, up, and sides of the turret is good
>fire coming out of the hatches, barrel, turret ring, or the turret moving upwards at greater than 9.8m/s accompanied with fire is a very bad thing

>russiaboo pls go

The Saudi Typhoons are literally better then the RAF equivalent because the MOD won't spend the money.

Oman will have a better version still with the e scan radar.

The russians have them on a special version (I forgot which excatly), Israel got them, so likely the us has at least Prototyps of such systems. To my knowledge the us has speculated more on actual amour technology then active counter measures for tanks, because they are said to have high failing rates under actual combat conditions. The m1 hit was not a new one and export version, but we can assume the missle wasn't a high end state of the art projectile eighter.

>shitty export model Abrams
>doesn't even have DU armor, let alone TUSK
>getting hit in the rear

Nothing to see here.

Such dumb propaganda. But I guess it works to uninformed normies.

If you shoot any tank in the rear compartments with the same exact guided TOW missile it would penetrate. Tanks have the strongest armor in the front, then the sides, then weaker on the top, rear and underbelly. I'd like to see the same missile hit the front of the Abrams. The crew has a strong probability of surviving this rear hit too, due to how American tanks are made to protect crew.

If this same missile hit a Russian tank It would penetrate, the ammunition would explode, the entire manlet crew sitting on office chairs atop the ammo would be baked to a crisp inside, and the turret pop off and fly 100 ft into the air.

Russia has no navy.

>Dailymail
>30 year old M1 base model
>Explosion is intended to blow out the ammunition to preserve the crew

Video is old and has been discussed to death already. The Abrams wasn't destroyed, the ammo purposefully blows out like that to protect the crew.

>entire manlet crew sitting on office chairs
Such juicy american butthurt

????????????
I didn't know a backwater shit hole like Russia could even take on a real country. Pretty sure North Korea could take russia.

>Isis
>fighting Saudis
>with Russian rockets
I'm guessing we're actually talking about houthis.

Special version of the t-90.

> oh shit they can't trade with the Americas
Nothing lost.

I remember when the fail described an m82 as being for shooting down helicopters, and needing a bipod cos recoil...

Also mistaking some arma caps as a genuine IRA attack footage. No bong papers can into weapons.

Can't win war without boats mang.

Russian T-72's used to have height restrictions on their tank crews because it was so cramped. I believe it was 5 ft 9 in or shorter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decline_of_the_West
>In Russia, Spengler sees a young, undeveloped Culture laboring under the Faustian (Petrine) form. Peter the Great distorted the tsarism of Russia to the dynastic form of Western Europe. The burning of Moscow, as Napoleon was set to invade, he sees as a primitive expression of hatred toward the foreigner. This was soon followed by the entry of Alexander I into Paris, the Holy Alliance and the Concert of Europe. Here Russia was forced into an artificial history before its culture was ready or capable of understanding its burden. This would result in a hatred toward Europe, a hatred which Spengler argues poisoned the womb of emerging new Culture in Russia. While he does not name the Culture, he claims that Tolstoy is its past and Dostoyevsky is its future.

Nigga you serious we've moved on to super bedlined diamond carbide nanofilament armor, DU is only in the second layer

Can confirm am Russian.

Yes armour is very vulnerable please add a trillion to our budget to make 4 metres of depleted americium(tm) armour on our tanks or russia will invade through alaska RIGHT NOW

t:pentagon

I'd like to see Russian even try to get an invasion force over water with their shit navy

Ruling over water means nothing.
The skies are what truly matters.

M O N K E Y
O
D
E
L

Don't act like it isn't true slavnigger

You mean the planes that have to travel on navy carriers you retard?

I mean i like trump and all, but ehhh. It'll be an extremely costly war but we'd probably win.

Yeah... it's like how we boasted btfo of russian iraqi tanks. They were shit versions of t-72s that the russians crapped out for sadaam. They did alright against shit versions of american exported pattons and british chieftains.

The ruskies saves the good stuff for themselves, just like the americans do. Also, every tank is vulnerable in one way or another. They're machines, not magic blast shields.

>what is the F-22 and F-35

End yourself asap

>our tax money is being used by muslims to kill other muslims without the cost of US lives?

is America playing 5d backgammon?

Copying chobham...

I'm surrre excited for some Planes to mystically come out of nowhere. We gonna air drop solders where we go too?
Even if I accept the premise that the U.S. has a weaker Airforce(It doesn't remotely USA would cuck Russia so hard in Air). But let's say I'm wrong.
How the fuck is Russia getting its soldiers anywhere?

No it the tank belonged to the iraqy army, they got it from the us nearly for free or free to build up a decent army, because the us population wanted their troops out of Iraq, but strategist knew, that the Iraqy army was to weak to hold their positions and the hope was, that the tanks would be basically "invincible" if not stoped by a mine and the Iraqi army could hold their positions with them.

They could just freeze the water and drive over it you fucking idiot. They don't need a navy to do that.

Lol nope

Wow, you mean a weapon designed to destroy tanks will still destroy tanks even if the trigger is pulled by a muslim?

This is explosive news!

>What is the f35
Invisible on our carrier decks. Must be some stealth capability...

All the Russian T-14s now have them and that's planned to be the MBT of Russia until they expand their automated systems and sensors to make the tank into a drone vehicle. Apparently they're way better than the reactive defenses of the Jew tank too

at what point wasn't a tank vulnerable to some form of anti-tank infantry weapon?

i mean, sometimes it took a couple shots, or a lucky one, but since ww2 they've been able to do this. thats why tanks, infantry, and air support work together.

Carlos...

>a fucking ramp

>implying tanks and shit matter in modern day ww3

dude nukes only matter now, its not the damn 40s anymore the new war will be quick and kill most of the people on this planet.

i'm not as worried about that as i am the hundreds of bgm71s that HRC had dumped in syria, TOWs are dope as fuck and will definitely defeat M1s

You got wrong pic.

>All the Russian T-14s
So all like 30 of them

What's the problem?

Rear armor is only good to 30mm cannon

The blow off panels worked

The main problem for the crew is whether the hit was in line with any of them, as the copper penetrator will make it thought most of the tank from the rear

But they'll need the snow god's approval for that. Maybe they'll get it, because canada has been acting like pussies lately.

>ISIS
>Russian equipment
>"handheld missile"

Our tanks use better armor.
We only sell the basic shit too them, not the top quality reactive plates and shit.

M1 has blow out panels - the ammo cooks off and the crew can survive

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay7bOG2nD6k

As awesome as the T-50 is, Russia can't afford to build as many of them as the US has in F-16s, F-22s and whatever other planes we have. And until they finish the PAK-TA they won't have any good air transport vehicles. PAK-TA is ridiculously sexy and the idea of a supersonic jet transporting tanks and troops while also being stealth equipped only makes my erection harder btw.

No. Forces and stockpiles will be kept in underground bases and then brought back up for post-nuclear mop-up war. Sure, most civilians would have died, but the Georgia Guidestones only want a 6 million people anyway. Depopulate the world with nuclear war, bring your forces back up, destroy Russia's sheltered forces, rule the world.

Well, it's a machine, it was never meant to be indestructible. That's not possible. It is designed to withstand a lot of firepower while being a versatile weapon, and not sacrificing the crew, The armor is about prolonging the vehicle's survival, but it can not be expected to always save it 100%.

>tank exposes its rear armor
>gets btfo

this is not new.

We deserve to be bombed already. Putin can't because Russia is smallcock-mode.

We need Trump so we have competent leadership that benefits our countrymen.

It is Konkurs.

Kornet
youtube.com/watch?v=C__cXw7tHP8

TOW
youtube.com/watch?v=QyyMJJQnFX0

Spot the deference.