youtube.com/watch?v=enmbF7E0F0s
youtube.com/watch?v=-VPK0IzFjkU
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Iis4xaMhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting best boy

technically there are 2 villains here

I love the voice actor.

>He finally got an action figure recently
Even though he was the very first villain of the Ben 10 franchise (Vilgax doesn't quite count as he was only ever teased until the Season 1 finale).

Now where's a good Charmcaster figure?

Animo is objectively one of the comfiest and most entertaining villains from the 2000s.

Dude just liked fucking with animals, and to be recognized as doing that. Fuck, each appearance was entertaining in the correct ways!

Sweethearts who did nothing wrong thread?

How likely do you think is is that there is an alien species out there that has evolved to use similar, if not the same, technology that we use?

5/10

That wasn't a shitpost. I'm being genuine.

If movies count.

They didnt make charmcaster yet but theyve made hex(whos been out since wave 1). I find it odd animo never got a figure innthe original series, as ive always wanted one since he was my favorite villain besides the highbreed. But one of the plus sides of the reboot is that there making action figures of bens earlier villains as a result.

>i,[yong

Redpill me on Amino, I didn't watch much Ben 10

Absolutely carried the show

Standard mad scientist who specializes in gene-splicing and making hybrid animals. Got rejected from a Nobel Prize for having no ethics in his work and turned to supervillainy. Sees Ben's Omnitrix as the greatest source of DNA to experiment on and has made many attempts to take it since the franchise's very beginning.

just a simple mad scientist, he makes he created a device which gave him the ability to mutate animals into twisted giant versions of themselves, reanimate dead cells, literally bringing dead animals back to life, although the reanimated monsters were actually zombies
he gets super buff in alien force when trapped in the null void for 5 years, before going back to his regular scrawny crazy self in omniverse

in the future he also transplants his head onto an enormous white gorilla monster and thats pretty fucking cool

I like this guy, will watch

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss.

I remember watching him in original series and he was ...a 6/10 id say. He didnt have any prominent features or behavior to stand out.
Now that Templar guy in original, pure kino.

Number fucking one all the way.

But user, I know that he's a righteous man.

Fuck my ass I HATE Dr animo. His episodes were absolutely the worst and most boring pieces of shit. And then they kept bringing him back in the rebooted shows and it sucked super hard. Apparently a lot of "people" here think he was great, which is baffling to me because he's really really really shitty and boring. You might need some kind of dangerous autism to think animo was cool or added anything but garbage to the series

Depends how simillar their physiology is to ours, and what materials they have to their disposal.
If you go a step further, any differences between laws of physics would be important too.

So if they have the same amoung of limbs, simillar sensory organs, simillar way to make metals and alloys of simillar strength, simillar abundance of resources, and simillar atmospheric conditions then quite likely. With time and cranial capacity of course.

he was alright in omniverse.
they went with the humorous-crazy which was entertaining, I actually liked him talking to his dolls out of pure insanity

What I liked about animo was the fact that he was STILL causing trouble for ben, even far into the future.

Got a source on that?

Yes.

Well can i have it,please? Its not that shitty Steam game for sure.

It's a screencap from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army. The sequel, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abbadon was a lot better but Rasputin is barely in that one at all. I just like typing out the names of those games and sharing the music: youtube.com/watch?v=enmbF7E0F0s

youtube.com/watch?v=W9xKf5I-gnU&feature=youtu.be

Oh,its something not related to my stuff.
Oh well,thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VPK0IzFjkU

Of his virtue, he is justly proud.

Because of all the master plans to get rid of batman, his was the best.

> Lord Dragaunus

He unironically had a better "one bad day" origin than Joker ever did.

> Alistair Smythe
He was the Mr Freeze of Spider-Man's 90s tas in terms of being sympathetic.

to be fair Tim Curry nails every roll he is given.
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Iis4xaMhI

> The cake eating guy from Congo voiced Lord D...