Pajeets explain yourselves

Pajeets explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

mensxp.com/special-features/today/26422-80-countries-their-average-penis-sizes-indians-have-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1PG2V0YnokM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain what? Aryans are known for their small dicks. Only useful for sending to the blood vats.

I understand their pain

Why do Indian women lust after the much superior white men then? Multiple reasons of course, but our better physique (including well endowment) is included.

They should shit in them first to fill them out

Aryan women naturally lust over Anglo men simply because Anglo men are real men while Aryan men are just ugly women.

Are you referring to Aryans to specifically mean North Indians?

Im indians and condoms fit me just fine, im south indian so maybe I have some black abbo genes in me giving me a larger dick than micro penis north indians.

All honesty, who really cares. Its not like youre ever going to see my dick.

>So nice they can't be a dick

Aryans are Aryans. The continent is full of them all the way to India.

BENIS BOLITICS :-DDD

So why are you making the distinction between Anglos and other Aryans then?

Anglos aren't Aryan. Aryans are what we put in the blood vats. Are you a dirty Celt by any chance?

How do you feel about your women preferring us?

I have no Celtic Blood as far as I know, but I have no idea what your definition of an Aryan is. Anyone who speakd an Indo-European language? Anyone who's white? Elaborate.

Does this mean Indian women have small tiny vaginas as well? Where can I find me one?

There's about a billion of them wanting to trade up, easy pickings, a lot sexually repressed and wanting to get their wild side out too.

Aryans are an inferior race that inhabit the continent and part of Asia. Their only use is to be collected in blood vats and fight wars for Anglo profit. Didn't your school teach you basic history?

So what exactly separates the English specifically from this inferior Aryan race? Are other related Germanic peoples considered Aryan or part of the category you put Anglos in?

>have small pee pee
>reproduce like rats
Is there a correlation here?

They have penis envy and are trying to outbreed the competition.

Lack of ability to put on condoms means that sex is always unprotected and leads to pregnancy.

This is not bad because the white guy looks good. But my co work is really fat vaping faggot that has little hot ass indian girl. She only been in states for 8 years.

Do you believe she's doing it for visa related reasons or that the white chocolate has her that hooked? Also any pics to share?

>Indian
>aryan
hmmmmmm....

Even the most famous Bollywood actresses like Ashwarya Rai have been with white guys.

First post, most profound post!

There you have it, bongs are fucking determined to shepherd their crown jewel darlings!

Nope. *That* is actually because indians have really tiny brains.

I have a normal sized dick but I'm abstinent and Catholic so I'll never use a condom. I want to produce many beautiful traditionalist nationalist Catholic babies and have my family be a force against evil

>Its not like youre ever going to see my dick.
don't be so sure ;)

>papist
>force against evil

Lad.

And condoms are a way to do that?

wow, I have a SMALL dick and a regular sized condom does me fine.

Fucking poos

Obviously I need to get myself a nice wholesome Indian lady that doesn't look like road kill

That really depends on the female.

1) There are those who date white guys because thats what the general population is in the area they live in.
2) Then you have others who act white growing up but when the go to college/uni and are around other indians they become more involved with other indians and indian groups. They gives guys of all races a shot.
3) Then you finally have the ones that are self loathing at the fact that theyre indian and wish they were something else.

So if the girl is of the first two types then I honestly dont care, if the guy is ok then I dont see a problem. The last is the one I have a problem with, theyre like white girls who only date black guys.

My sister is married to a white guy and we dont get along that well but thats just because our personalities are different. Hes more quiet and not into sports or movies, more of a serious type of guy who would rather talk about science and actual tech stuff. Love my little half brown+white nephew. Wonder how he will turn out but I fear I will an hero before he hits 20-30 years old.

They can always put a loo in the condom to compensate for their shlongs size m-right?

honestly had no idea poos had the smallest dicks LUL always thought it was the mings

These "oversized" condoms could make great portable poo carriers.

>muh dick
stop acting like a nigger

to be fair the last batch of condoms I got were like 14 inches long
are they supposed to bunch up a little?
because im pretty sure the average is significantly lower than 14.

wut. this WHOLE fucking time for all these years i was worrying i was small at 7in due to all the hate people spew at asians

im walking on fucking sunshine for now on

Indians have 2nd smallest penors in the world, North Korea has the smallest
mensxp.com/special-features/today/26422-80-countries-their-average-penis-sizes-indians-have-the-second-smallest-penis-in-the-world.html

i would glady dip a hot desi qt in some lye and lavender water then deep dick pizza the fuck out of her for hours maybe even marriage even she can make good curry

Even when I bought some trojan XLs (or were they XXLs?) just for fun they weren't 14". I'm about 7" and standard size was like a perfect fit with a little bit left bunched up at the end.

>all the hate people spew at asians
yeah, because envying your smarts and wanting to fuck your sister sure counts as hate
fuck outta here with your persecution complex, chang.

I wish I still had some I would post
they were fucking hilariously big
still used them
not a father yet
so ??? must have worked.

>h1-b pajeet this mad at an asian

POO

Girth seems more important so they don't fall off, which is what the XLs did. I guess it would probably be uncomfortable if you had too much bunched up at the bottom but otherwise doesn't seem like a bit deal. I guess at worst a very mild cock ring effect considering how elastic latex is.

>that fucking guy
>white
Are you fucking indians blind.

Anglo plz let me answer some of your questions.

>How do you feel about Indian women preferring white men?

There are so many of us, also the pic you shared with the Indian is girl, she is a 3/10 in India. kek and probably a roastie who has banged black guys over seas.

Also I've been in bongland, every girl i met wanted me to chock them, English girls are crazy. I'm just saying this just to let you know.
Now fuck off with your propoganda, out of a billion men served thousand. Your propaganda's laughable.

>be black
>have 8 incher
>feel guilt about it

Oh boy baiting the winking anus flag, serious though what brand of condoms you guys use over there? Main one here is Trojan, I use the XL

Why are North Indians so white compared to the southerners? This guy told me he was from India but he looked too white to be Indian

OP's pic isn't a laughing matter. I'm in a weird situation with condoms myself
>regular are too tight and uncomfortable
>magnums are too loose
Contrary to popular belief the magnums aren't long, but wider in terms of girth. I haven't found one brand that I like that fit well.

The first Mogli appeared, did you finish shitting in the road faggot? Also is it hard to type with fingers covered in poooo?

With the magic of the internet, you have loads of brands and models at your fingertips. Might even be able to try some overseas sizings. Have you shopped around much?

There are even sites (or at least there used to be) where you can plug in your measurements and get something sized pretty close.

Tried Skyn?

Most of those deaths are disease and suicide from the appalling smell of your country.

I knew the British fucked with India, didn't know that USA aided Pakistan go against them and Russia though
wew

Skyn were awesome prior to 2011 or so. I think they changed their manufacturing locale or process.

I've tried probably 15 or so brands. I'm just trying not to catch the herps.

Probably one of the same Anons that cries over white women chasing blacks, right?

Chip on your shoulder, lad?

Good, stay way from us.
youtube.com/watch?v=1PG2V0YnokM

The indians will flood us with their women because they outnumber us and when they have interbred with us they will be the new eternal anglo, all part of their master plan to become the anglo. True story.

>his penis is short than 14 inches

welp, gotta do what you gotta do

Sounds like someone has the shits

That looks hot and icky. I guess it fits in with sexy pretty well.

Aryans are literally North Indians and Iranians. I don't know where the whole Aryan=European thing started.

That faggot Heinrich Himmler started all this confusion, now we have bunch of people thinking that they are nordic hence aryans.

stop bumping up this thread you retarded faggot, it's only embarrassing for your kind.

It's south indians who are smaller, they have more asian genes, north indians are more proper abbo mixes.

>an anglo thinking about aryan blood

>it's only embarrassing for your kind
>for your kind

Nope, it isn't.
>pic related

Because we have toilets

Superpooper by 2030

Yes it is, more people are going to talk about it, you fucking moron.

Most backpage hooker ads have "NO INDIANS"

Why is that?

WE WUZ INDIANS AND SHIIIIIT MANE I SWEAR TO GOD AND SHIT MANE. U KNO WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT MANE THEY WUZ DARSKIN

This is not the type of thread for you to respond to you idiot. Go respond to a poo thread, not this one.

Nope, South Indians have more African Genes, they are a separate race known as Dravidians. North Indian tend to be more related with Eastern Europeans and Persians. Hence why Aryans are known as Indo-Europeans

>It's a white people go full on "muh dick" episode

Pig disgusting, you deserve to have your women taken by BBC

so don't respond to this unless you want to humiliate yourself and have no shame.

no, north indians are abo + caucasian mixes, south indians have se asian genes making them physically smaller.

it's because of the shitty vegetarian diets they eat over there. 2 generations in America would fix that problem

If you are so superior then why are you getting cucked so hard. So many women lust after you and yet you have lowest birth rate.
Explain your self.

>Bongs and Burgers talking about lower caste Indian dick size survey from 1k men in a population of billion by British intellectuals.

I think you do not understand who's laughing on who here.

>muh dick

I actually want more white negros to be talking about this.

>it's a Punjabi pajeet who thinks he's white
Unpack the shit from your turban baljeet

Pajeet, why do you guys stink? why don't you just use deodorant like normal people?

Then explain that to everyone, because most people looking at this thread and posting here are not going to be informed of the details, and it was based on south indians too.

Thats haram user, honestly though ive done a lot more than I ever thought I would :^)

North indians have more arab blood in them. They were easily pushed over and raped by the invading muslims. Talk all about aryan bullshit but its fact that the muslims steamrolled them. Its the reason why the south still hold more of its culture and is still conservative. Prospering much better than the rest of india. Wish the south could secede from the cancerous north. Less than 1/6th of the population of india but a bit more than 1/5th of the gdp.

Shut up fucking dalit piece of shit, you are scum, lowerr than a fucking dog!!!

>indians trying to use Anglo condoms

Thats not stink you cuck that powerful pheromones that allows us to take over the world.

>Pajeet, why do you guys stink?

To annoy people around us.

arab genes > gook genes

south indians are se asian + abo mixes, that's why they're physically small with small dicks and unwanted by everyone, north indians are abo + caucasian.

Saying all this without providing any source.

>Poos using protection
Kek. If only.

shhhh dalit