Weapons should be legal for home defense

>weapons should be legal for home defense

Right because you need this kind of shit to defend yourself

Hope Hillary is elected and repeals the 2nd, americucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA
youtube.com/watch?v=V0sdVMKQReM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The second amendment is about a balance of power between individuals and the government. If/when the government abuses its power, we have the right and responsibility to overthrow the government.

The 2nd amendment is another part of our system of checks and balances, and ensures that the govenrment doesn't pull any bullshit moves.

You've posted this same post multiple times today. n e r d v i r g i n

You really are dense. Ignoring the obvious stupidity of your premise to begin with, let's focus on the second part- repealing the 2nd Amendment.

I already know this post was meant to rile everyone up and be annoying, but I'll answer anyway in case anyone is genuinely curious. No president can repeal an amendment. It requires a constitutional convention to even bring it to the table. Second, do you have any fucking clue what would happen if the government even THOUGHT of repealing it? The country would destroy itself in a massive civil war.

Now, run along, kid.

You cant get that in most states on a standard license.
Also expensive.

Don't worry, your local drug lord will just cut your head off tonight, but luckily for you HE WON'T USE ANY FIREARMS. I hope that helps you in the afterlife.

MY HOME IS THE UNITED STATES YOU FUCKTARD, NOT JUST MY FUCKING HOUSE AND LAWN

sup

>Americans
>humans
Pick one.

its legal in every state bud, there are no licenses to own guns in the us

the irony of a brazilian mocking the US 2nd amendment is rich.

the 2nd amendment is about the natural right to defend yourself (which covers firearms useful to defending yourself) an the ones that are useful for a militia (to defend the country) That is inarguably useful for defending the country.

SHALL

tfw no home defense tank

When was the last time one of those was used in a crim? When has one cased a public safety concern?

lol brazil. you know you should be proud of your shitty country. You fool a ton of americans into buying your garbage taurus guns which go off on their own and hurt their owners. Then again you sold those same shitty guns to your poor police force.

I don't think much about you Brazil, but know when I do I thank God I wasn't born in your forsaken corrupt shithole.

That is a horrible self defense weapon. That weighs to much, to large for your home, and you would need to fire it prone. I don't think one has ever been used in the commission of a crime

yo

No, I haven't, gun cuck

>implying the government wont abuse power once they do

Didn't an Aussie post this yesterday?

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Pz3 GET OUT

how is your shithole country again?

I kind of wish the government made all guns illegal...
But secretly they only make it illegal for a month during which they go house to house and kill all you crackers that try to fight back...
Then after one month they hand out all the confiscated weapons to the rest of the normal citizens (there are more guns than people in this country), all gun control is repealed, and we never have another mass shooting in this country again.

>implying there is no possible circumstance where one would need a Barett .50 BMG to defend his home or his family.

Lies. Look at what the killdozer guy did.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZbG9i1oGPA

Our guns are for defense, of home and nation. You're just mad that you'll never get to have a revolution of your own.

I agree. Individuals should be free to defend their castle, not allowing that is tyranny.

>it's a foreigner doesnt understand how the U.S. constitution works episode

See you're not thinking critically Brazilian

If your enemy is behind 3 walls, a fridge, and an engine block, and if half a mile away. You can bet this baby will tear him into 5 pieces.

I think the country needs a civil war in order to unify itself again. There is such a deep divide between globalism and nationalism in this country that any real reform will be stuck in a lame duck congress.

This gif proves guns are racist. Why shoot a nigger's food?

>]

I'm certainly going to need it if Hillary becomes president.

Because it's the only way to get a nigger like you to pay attention to what I'm saying.

Go fuck yourself Brazilian monkey.

babaca do caralho, o Brasil não tem moral nenhuma pra cagar regra sobre direitos e segurança do país dos outros.

I hope they send you to collect my weapons.

So does the NSA not count as government abuse? Cause I havent seen anyone step up, especially the "muh guns are for anti tyranny" people.

Yes, keep believing that.

>you don't need what we decide you don't need

>1 post by this id

literally kill yourself, faggot

look jungle nigger,
When you have to shoot through 200 lbs of fat in the front, and 200 lbs of fat in the back, .416 Barret just doesnt cut it.

weapons should be legal to defend against tyranny. Home defense, sporting, hunting, etc... are not what the founding fathers had in mind. You will be put to the rope.

Brazilians are fuckin gay

Says the new Caliphate. Ok then.

We dont want China to Invade.

That is why we all have 50 cals and Rifles.

So by your logic, are we cucks for not wanting to have our weapons taken, or in that we're going to end up weaponless? Explain this meme of yours.

In Brazil, all firearms are required to be registered with the minimum age for gun ownership being 25. It is illegal to carry a gun outside a residence

sorry, who is the cuck?

Literally no one gives a shit if they know what your browser history is. The laws of privacy are pretty loose when it comes to using something that is considered public and government owned (the internet). If they were rounding people up based on searches then we'd get pissed but literally nothing has come from NSA spying.

Hillary being elected on the other hand would be the most corrupt president in history to be elected and no one wants that shit, the country will go into a civil war.

wrong, you need to be 21 (drinking age in america lmao) to own a gun

25 to carry

cucklord

A fucking Hue

>He doesn't want Fiddy BMG for true home defence, where the burglar gets blown in half, as well as your neighbour two houses down
>He doesn't want Deagle brand Deagle in .50 African Eliminator to accompany his Barett
Sounds like you want to be robbed and your wife BLACKED.

Have you seen the size of our niggers OP?

so we can use machetes like you?

guaranteed replies

who do you think you're talking to?

>The government illegally spying on me isn't really tyranny xD

This is the average "I need guns to fight the government" person.

You, apparently.

>being this triggered
>doesn't even live in our country

Lol. Why don't you worry about your own overpopulated shithole drug forest before worrying about other countries.

Coward, come back here and defend your stance. Bitch boy

Your reddit tier greentext is retarded you nigger. Of course its shit they spy on us but has that literally affected you? Are you seriously going to risk your life because the government knows what kind of pron you watch?

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

How's gun control going for you guys down there?

That one is to defend your country and also because people like guns

That is an incredibly reasonable law. I wish we had such laws here.

>1 post by this Id

I was phoneposting

you don't even know your own gun laws. kek

.50bmg is good for everything from an engine block down to progressive liberals, provided you can shoot and take the kick without crying hippy tears

You don't really "need" to shitpost. We should make the internet illegal.

i do, you actually need to be 25 to be able to apply for carry permit (which is heavily restricted)

but anyone 21 and over can buy a gun and keep at home

I don't recall anything about home defense in the second amendment

Let freedom ring!!!

21 for ccw down in dixie

Sorry for winning

i live in the center of 1.5mi square and have used a barret to defend my compound many times over the past year. The range and power allows me to defend from vehicles, bears, and latino meth lords at a safe distance. Thanks spics for bringing all your crime across the border while your cucked boyfriends at home bitch about our country like its their business.

Stop replying to these fuckin threads people

Why buy a gun when you can booby trap your home with bombs?

Not like the government can stop you from weaponizing a pressure cooker or your water tank.

Every child should own at least one semi-auto pistol.

Mommy can't be there all the time to save you.

Why not both?

$300 of ammo wasted

Damn right I need that.
What if they try to flee in an armored vehicle?
What will I do without an anti-armor rifle?

shame they're so expensive to feed desu

50bmg is so much fun to shoot

They are about $3.50 a round and 20 rounds is $70.

Cock sucker, the 2nd Amendment is about defending against tyranny. Nothing to do with home defense however, it's nice to be able to if the situation arises.

sheeeit they're like £3.50 a round in the UK

In b4 anyone says she has a tiny cock..

>>weapons should be legal for home defense
>Right because you need this kind of shit to defend yourself
>Hope Hillary is elected and repeals the 2nd, americucks

I hope she does too, then we can finally end this debate

Your wife's daughter has a small cock

Check your privilege brazil.

Come on leaf, get your asses together and kick that cuck Trudeau out. Even cucked NJ has castle doctrine self-defense laws.

>Right because you need this kind of shit to defend yourself

Suddenly weapons are too powerful now?

Why don't Liberals ever post these guns when talking about fighting the government

For the glorious sound

youtube.com/watch?v=V0sdVMKQReM

>brazil
>relevant to anything ever
pick uno pedro

Unless you're taking an animal or person out, isn't every bullet a waste?

some need them some don't

just depends how far the edge of your yard is from the porch

>anyone 21 and over can buy a gun and keep at home
Heh you forgot to tell them how nobody can sell guns legally here

The fucking brits fucked us on that one. The most basic human right of them all and we don't have it. I wanted to move to your country but I'm not sure they'll allow me to with my mental health problems. I don't want to have to eat another human being just to cover up a crime that shouldn't be a crime.

weapons should be legal for "standing your ground" and intimidating hillary voters.

Fuck yea, I could take out so many home invaders with that