HILLARY AND APPLES

GUYS HILLARY WANTS TO EAT APPLES!! REMEMBER THE LAST TIME A WOMAN ATE AN APPLE!?? ADAM AND EVE PEOPLE!!!! HILLARY WILL EAT THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT AND DESTROY PARADISE AS IT WAS SPOKEN IN GENESIS!!!!! PUT HILLARY IN JAIL BEFORE SHE GETS HER FRUIT SNACKS!!!!!

Wtf? I love apples now.

>how can I buy some for personal use
...this isn't how normal people talk about food

How can she recover?

>Apples
>Personal use
That is not how you talk about apples. What the everloving fuck is this a euphemism for?

The Bible never even says it was a fucking apple. Where people get this from I'll never know.

Maybe she's not eating them. Maybe she's putting them in her ass?

INCONTREVERTIBLE PROOF THAT HILLARY HAS BEEN TEMPTED BY SATAN THE SNAKE AKA GEORGE SOROS!!! THESE EMAILS SURE HAVE REVEALED A LOT BUT THIS IS THE MOST DAMNING OF IT ALL!!! IT MAY BE TOO LATE THIS EMAIL IS FROM 2009 SHE MAY GAVE ALREADY EATEN SOME APPLES IN THAT TIME!!!!!

So what are "apples" code for?

Supple young children

Where exactly in the bible does it even say it was an apple?

could be anything from sex slaves to weed, to slush fund pre-described as apples being a transaction to come

Maybe the apple she ordered was Huma, needed new ones after hers got Weinered

CODE FOR NORMAL APPLES BUT THE METAPHOR STILL MAKES PERFECT SENSE PLEASE SEND ME KEKS SO I CAN DESTROY THE REINCARNATION OF THAT DIRTY SLUT EVE!!!! NOT EVEN A FULL PERSON JUST MADE FROM ONE OF ADAMS RIBS WHAT A CUNT!!!!!

god's of death love them.

Macs or iPhones you autists.

Maybe it's a code for a Russian computer

Hillary uses Blackberry.

most likely a weed hookup. 1 basket of apples is 1 oz from my dealer.

NO ITS FRUIT I WAS VISITED BY THE GHOST OF REAGAN IN A DREAM AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS FRUIT...WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR ANYWAY PUT HER IN JAIL FOR THIS!!!

Im just posting in this garbage thread to get closer to 100000000

Apples is codeword for loli's

screencap this

Holy shit she needs to be stopped.

Mfw these space faggots have been setting up this joke for 500,000 years. AYYY

Literally the forbidden fruit. Holy Shit.

Apples is a somewhat common term for Marijuana, especially amongst lefty college hipsters . I've heard it multiple times.

THE HILOLI MEME IS REAL

F

GUYS JUST RECIEVED ANOTHER LEAKED EMAIL!!! SHE PRINTED OFF INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE A HAIR BUN?!!! CODE FOR NUKES PROBABLY PRINTED OFF IN HER HOME OFFICE!!! OR MAYBE JUST SHOWS THAT SHE IS A VAIN SLUT WHO EVEN CARES THAT MUCH ABOUT THEIR HAIR!!!! HULLARY 4 JAIL NEED I SAY MORE!!!!

Barbituates maybe ?

You can tell that unlike Trump she actually eats fresh produce. Just compare their BMI.

I can't believe some of you want a morbidly obese man bordering on dementia holding office. Isn't being so lazy you're obese kind of... degenerate?

TRUMP IS JUST AVOIDING EATING THE APPLE OF KNOWLEDGE BY ONLY EATING PROUD 100% BIG MACS YOU SCUM....PROOF OF DEMENTIA??? DOUBT IT I MEAN SURE HE CONSTANTLY FORGETS WHAT HES SAYING AND RAMBLES ON....BUT CROOKED HILLARY HAS A VAGINA SO WE HAVE TO BURN HER AT THE STAKE!!!! SIMPLE AS THAT!!!

I'm detecting the faint whiff of sarcasm from OP. No one else?

HOW FUKN DARE YOU FRIEND I AM 200% SERIOUS!!! PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT THE EMAIL LEAKS DONT SHOW SHIT BUT I HAVE SILENCED THOSE DOUBTERS WITH THIS DAMNING EVIDENCE!!! WHAT KIND OF DERANGED MORON EAT APPLES ANYWAY FUCKN PEARS ARE BETTER!!!!

Classic Oz shit posting.

I actually had a chuckle, unlike the abhorrent shit posting done by the leafs.