Alright Sup Forums, tell us that cartoon you always wanted to make!

Alright Sup Forums, tell us that cartoon you always wanted to make!

A 40’s greedy gold digger slut who try to be with on and off again 60’s husband

I forgot to put “greedy” before husband

An animated remake of the 80s buddy detective show "Simon and Simon", only starring Simon Belmont the vampire hunter and Sir Simon the Canterville ghost. Together, they solve spooky mysteries

A long haired, eccentric little girl gets committed to a gloomy, old fashioned, and surreal mental asylum where nights last far longer than days

Everybody is wearing nothing but their underwear

I could either

>Write like a sentence for it because I should stop wasting time on here and be worrying about real work (to get good grades, to get into that Nick internship this summer)
>Just post waifu because that's the only thing this place cares about and let them judge it solely by that

These threads are fun

Too bad they rarely pick up steam

Moral Orel meets Twin Peaks

adventure time, but in space

I feel like that's already been done. It'd be something kind of like Space Dandy

This would be pretty neat, would it be a Tim Burton style? A Lewis Carroll style? Or something just completely out of left field?

A show where a group of waifu bait actually learn to become interesting individuals

I haven't really thought of a particular art style yet, but the show idea is partially based off of Ruby Gloom

i got that vibe. would there be other characters? Would the girl make any attempt to escape?

There would be other character, of course.

She wouldn't really attempt to escape. She'd adjust fairly easily to the asylum, and instead she'd try to prove her own sanity

ahhhh i see. You should develop it user

An 80s-style action cartoon, but for adults: with blood, boobs, swearing, and mature themes that wouldn't be allowed in a Saturday-Morning toon. Oh, and the ENTIRE show has Thundercats-intro-quality animation.

I am.

I want to make Crashbox, but on one of the big channels!

I would like to make this a cartoon ore maybe a book.
It's about a young mother and her baby son in a fantasy/post apocalyptic setting travelling around the world living adventures and learning.
The idea is that the mother is convinced that her son is "The Chosen One" because an old lady claiming to be a soothsayer told her so. However, that was just a regular old lady with dementia, but the mother is an uncultured and simple woman, so in her naivety she believed that.
Now she travels the world looking for people to train her in combat and other subjects so she can pass them down to her son and make him a hero when he grows older. But the twist is that through her experiences, habit of boasting about her son's bright future, and many adventures she ends up being seen as a hero by people around the world and the legend of the woman who wanders with a child to her back becomes a prominent one.
I'd also like the mother not to be your typical "strong independent woman!". She'd be scared shitless of everything, make mistakes every single day, get hurt a lot, having her injuries staying with her and stumbling across foes she cannot manage through combat more often than not.
And yes, I am drawing inspiration from Lone Wolf and Cub, only much less badass.

Otako and a nerd who are best friends and do weird geek adventures

A wealthy british boy befriends the ghost of a peasant girl from the middle asges

A group of people live in a walled off area, much like the mice did in the mouse universe experiments. They have absolutely no idea how they got there, they just "woke up" one day in a sealed world with nothing but edible vegetation and the false illusion of nature. All they have to go on is whatever was left behind. The main character plays the role of what she thought she did in her past life: delivering mail. Because her role has her traversing every inch of land and getting to know people, she'll figure out the truth about the world and why they must find a way out.

Have you actually done anything with this?

I'm currently working on the fourth script.

What was that pilot about a girl who was seeing ambiguously real nightmarish things in her everyday life?

I'm not sure. Why do you ask?

This is your regular reminder that if you want to take a shot at making something, start small if at all possible. You'll have a much easier time with a webcomic (an MSPA-style single panel per page comic especially) or heavily illustrated prose than anything animated. You'll probably have to go though a few iterations of your idea before you even get the concepts right, and it's much less painful to throw away prose.

Considering your idea, you might like it.

Oh, okay. Do you remember which channel it was pitched to?

The adventures of a hapless and injury-prone little girl who wants to be a fearsome, vicious pirate

I LOVED CANDLE COVE OP

>Ordinary boy wakes up from what seems to be a nightmare where he has magical powers
>Is convinced that they're just dreams until he wakes up one night with burns in his sheets, ice on his head board and with his bookshelves knocked over.
>Thinks he's going crazy until he tries to summon the fire he has in the dreams and lights his bed on fire.
Alright here's the set up.

Not an adult series but not a children's series. This is a fantasy your dream idea thread right?

It would start off as a small scale monster of the week story. Boy discovers he has magical powers discovers that there are monsters around him and out of guilt and some Spider-Man inspiration goes after them to save people. It would gradually increase in scale as he runs into other magical forces and powers. Some good, some evil some in between. More importantly it would follow a young boy alone in the world who granted a great power continually finds himself in over his head, outnumbered, outgunned, but out of obligation throws himself into the flames every time.

An important thing would be that he never becomes a bad ass. He's becomes competent and capable and dangerous but again he's always out matched and outgunned especially as the threats go from city, to nation and finally world and dimension wide.

Could be interesting

I'm hoping to eventually pitch it

>tfw you want to make cartoons and aply for the nick internship but you are not american

Welp

The town's priest is literally the devil, your next door neighbor is working for a secret branch of the government, and the local cafe and diner is a front for a online paranormal investigation team. Sightings of Mothman are through the roof, kids keep trying the Red Man Challenge and are ending up missing, and shadow figures are walking about in the day time. Something big is about to happen in Dive City.

Basically, it would follow the enigmatic "8" and his paranormal investigation team as they try and take down the Devil and his minions while also undermining the secret government organization known as Astoria 23.

Shadman:The Animated Series

The anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums vs the world

Every Sup Forumsllaboration that starts out good then loses steam halfway into the first episode

Just want to have a studio that takes all toons that didn't get a proper ending and do one final season with said proper ending. would have different artists to do different animation styles to be similar to the original.

Why?

So anime?

Is that what anime is?

Earthbound cartoon

A disheveled 30s cartoon character is forced into doing back alley bum fights in toon town in order to make ends meet.

Kinda, but with more fluid animation and western design.

A cartoon about a school for young circus performers.

Pretty much OK K.O.

A hermit on the search for her missing father teams up with an ex-gangster for protection only to get dragged into a gang war for her troubles.