End the fiasco that is the siege of Naboo

>End the fiasco that is the siege of Naboo
>Drain the swamp of corruption created by Valorum
>Remove the influence of the Trade Federation, Techno Union, etc. from the Senate
>Remove the Jedi from politics
>Build up the Republic's military
>Shift power from the gridlocked senate to a strong chancellor
>Make the Republic Great Again

Is he, dare I say it, /our/ guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Human_High_Culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely. His reign was the biggest expansion of peace and prosperity since the founding of the republic.

>prequels

Prosperity huh? You really think he was concerned about the common galactic citizen?

Absolutely did what he needed to do to bring peace to a chaotic galaxy. I'm proud to support the Galactic Empire!

Yes. Palpatine did nothing wrong, from my point of view.

The crippling death star taxes and labor service excluded.

Palpatine is probably the fictional film character with the most political genius

Of course. He brought order to the chaos

From my point of view the jewdis are evil

also banned non humans from serving as storm troopers and other positions

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Human_High_Culture

Never forget, he did nothing wrong.

One of the most powerful and badass characters in film history and George Fuckass gives him such shitty outfits. Great.

>"Good is a point of view, Anakin."

isn't that quote totally disqualifying for you guys? i thought you hated moral relativism

Sure, if you're a Democrat.

not even giving a kick to the economy and creating jobs, since he created clones on purpose

>Disbands the centralized power of the Senate
>Gives more power to local moffs
>Doesn't negotiate with terrorists
>Encourages humans and near-humans to embrace their position above other mongrel species'

Sure. Democrat.

was literately accused of human supremacy

I get that this is an epic /reddit/ thread

But Ol Palpy has a lot more in common with Hillary than Trump

Been in politics all his life
Starts proxy wars to gain more power
Is under investigation while running for office

The empire did nothing wrong

>He wasn't able to grasp the complex political commentary of the prequels
AngryJoe

>standard bait

All too easy.

Yes, he also foresaw the invasion of the Yuuzhan Vong and reorganized the weak Republic, which was plagued with strife and instability, and reorganized it into an empire.
Empires have been shown to be the most likely to survive invasion. It's a shame the rebels got in the way and diverted the focus and time of the Imperial Navy and destroyed two weapons powerful enough to fight back against the Vong.
Once the Vong invaded, the New Republic wasn't strong enough to defend it's citizens, and trillions died.

He was never under investigation while running. The fact that he was in politics means nothing. He opposed corruption and the establishment.

thnx 4 the (u) f-am

>Reminder that if it weren't for the fucking rebels, the Empire would've been around to absolutely rape the Yuuzhan Vong

>canon

Is he the most Machiavellian fictional character of all time?

What is a Boo?