youtu.be/nRu3U-nwyhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not being recommended for endictment

A good fucking

death by hanging

death by a thousand black dicks

becoming the 45th POTUS.

Last-minute pardoning by Obama

Hillary Clinton, in federal pound me in the smelly cunt prison.

being elected president

Benis :DDD

YOU HAVE TO EAT A DOG TURD xD!!!!

Is death even a punishment for treason anymore?

literally nothing

Death.

death by snu snu

benis

Only replying to the OP.

Anywhere from 5 years imprisonment to death

the comfy chair.

By the actual letter of the law? That's a hanging.

GODSPEED, GET DOLPHINS

a FISA trial followed by a trip to Guantanamo

Public hanging! Public hanging!

>The penalty for treason is __________
Imprisonment until you are exchanged for a captured agent of equal or greater value with a foreign government.

GODSPEED YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS

D_ATH

I'll give you a hint:

The last letter begins with "E"

there shouldn't be one

Hanging

Yes it is, in most countries, US included
Though considering her standing with the public, Hillary will likely get life in prison,

death by execution

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=q0r4jNhG9Z4

IT'S TREASON THEN!

This perfectly discribes hillary RN

Death by firing squad

That all depends if she is convicted in a civilian trial or a military trial. Military will straight up hang her, and how.

for the peons, not the privileged class

20 years in jail for obstruction and destruction of evidence. However, Ms. Clinton will be lawyered up very nicely and will most likely serve 10 days but will probably be pardoned.

Death.

>They finally come to terms and move to arrest Hillary
> A group of men, Coney, Weiner, A d others with trump front and center marches into her office
> "in the name of the untied states , you are under arrest"
> Hillary stands up taller then usual, her real height showing
> "it's treason then"
> she flys forward killing Comey and Weiner, but is matched evenly with master trump
> she attempts to pull a fast one with SWJ lightning
> Jedi master trump isn't stumped and her lightning reflects back at her face
> her face melts revealing her true hideous Jew-like form

Yeah, for like 10 years before she succumbs to old age.

I, and many others on this board would jack off to this event, if it happened.

>Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

I like the first option

youtube.com/watch?v=R3oSAVwcD4U

POWAAAAAA

HANGING FROM THE NECK UNTIL SHE'S DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!

Well it's something bad undoubtedly, though I'm not sure why you posted a picture of Mrs. Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton when you asked that.

kek

Death by Weiner

kek speaks!

Trump builds the wall, then they take her to see it.

Mace Dindu got fried :D

Someone NEEDS to make an edit of this with Hillary as Sheev, Windu as Comey, the jedis as feds, Anakin as Obama, and Sheev's face in the end looking like the merchant.

Promotion!

How many names and surnames does one stupid treasonous bitch need?

Drawing and quartering

Give her a gun, a couple magazines, some food and water and then drop her off in buttfuck nowhere middle east.

Turn it into a reality show with trump doing live commentary.

That fits too well
I'm good at editing but iv never super imposed faces, not sure how

GODSPEED, GET DOPHINS

8 Years of being President of the United States of America.

live stream firing squad, and of course ordering to fire in the middle of her last words because who really gives a flying fuck what she has to say.

fpbp

here its death by firing squad.

if its treason against royalty then its decapitation and dismemberment.

What is the burgers going to do with poor little Hilldawg? A light shower of 50cals?

Only death. Life imprisonment is too risky, given that a coup can happen etc etc. Banishment also too risky for the same reasons + the said person can work against you from abroad and rally new forces.

Death

Bush literally allowed American soldiers to die in order to maintain PR, so apparently the penalty is two terms in the oval office.

What decides if she stands before militar or civil judge?

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Although I think "shall be incapable of holding any office" is a bit redundant if they're to be put to death anyway.

Who is Huma Abedin?
youtu.be/nRu3U-nwyhw

hung drawn and quartered

Penalty is DEATH.

KeK agrees.

Men are hanged. Meat is hung.

Sucking wjc's cocktail

STRING HER UP

Paying for the Wall

Retirement in Dubai on a multi-million dollar estate

desu Treason is a meme. It requires intent (hard to prove) and it requires that it be for an enemy (US isn't formally at war with anyone). It's a nice accusation to make but basically impossible to prove in a court of law.

Just corruption and selling offices for personal profit it more than enough to put her away for the rest of her life. If her reputation gets put the extra foot under by being linked to pedophilia or w/e then that's cool too.

just withhold her meds
she'll be gone by thanksgiving

Getting Blacked

Yeah, for like 10 years before she succumbs to old age.

serious question though
are public hangings still a thing in the US for treason?
Death penalties aren't but how about treason?
I doubt it would happen though because it would trigger everyone

>It requires intent (hard to prove) and it requires that it be for an enemy (US isn't formally at war with anyone).

t. someone who took law in highschool and smoked dope every class

Electric Chair -Duke

Exile to Haiti

gets me every time, the way she's dragged in the car and covered like "SHIIIIIIIIITT!!!! Nothing To See Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BANISH-ED!
Outside the wall naked never to return!

Banished to the moon

Uh... you guys, if she went to prison couldn't she just buy her way out / make everyone disappear that knew about it?

I'd prefer a good ol' impalement.

The only federal prohibition against a public hanging would be "cruel or unusual punishment" but I think you could make the case that a hanging can be done humanely and that publicity is the norm in cases of treason.

DEATH.

The presidency, apparently.

Godspeed get dolphins!

"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."
I like that first punishment.

Not if she realizes the error of her ways, finds a gun and a rope in her prison cell and does herself in with both methods first. I've seen it happen before.

>The penalty for treason is __________ ?

In spite of her being a fucking kike bitch slut, she is still a daughter of this our Republic. If we confesses her sins we will show her some mercy.

If she does not, she is going to be anal raped with dildos in jail for the remainder of her shitty existence.

America does not do gay, lame or mediocre. EVER.

FPBP

You fucking christmas retard, fuckin moon moon looking ass

Life imprisonment.