How did Reagan do it?

How did Reagan do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/books/2015/04/10/americas-most-literate-cities-minneapolis/25531751/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same way Trump is doing right now. Except Trump will win all 50.

The same way Trump will do it. High fucking energy.

he was a cuck

monster vote

This dutch guy, he knows what he is talking about.

Way more white people

Back in the 80s people were redpilled enough to laugh at the idea of a roastie getting THAT close to the nuclear codes.

digits confirm

Because the Democrats ran Walter Fucking Mondale, a Literally Who candidate that unless you're from Minnesota you've never heard of.

fuck off kike

By memes

Pretty easy when your opponent looks like a fucking slav.

Trump will lose

Jimmy Carter was a failed administration and very few Americans were wikkig to vote democrat after him, no matter the rhetoric used. Reagan also promised an escape from the stagflation of the 70's.

Imagine winning less states than fucking George Washington.

double dubs nice

Because he and his administration were the most corrupt in American history.

With the exception of God Emperor Obabo, and future Madame president of course.

there really is no way in hell Trump wins minnesota. The twin cities may not be the most liberal place in the country but they are staunchly center left. Not to mention all the niggers and musslim gooks they import.

Different era. The country is too polarized today to see anything like that.

This

80% white.

Reagan won the same amount of whites that Romney did in 2012. In other words, had white demographics not changed so drastically in 30 years, Romney would've won by the same amount, a landslide.

88% white

Go look at the maps of CURRENT YEAR if only whites voted. Very similar.

this

That's triple dubs you fucking leaf. Do they teach you how to do math in Canada? I imagine your education is just a series of field trips to various lgbt parades.

like this mr dubbs

He was awesome. Everyone had money.

Dems bitch about the distribution of income because their shitty tax policies and regulations create it on purpose to get stupid people votes.

Reagan believed in the American people and was hated by the elites. Go back and watch political coverage going into '80. Reagan was portrayed as a blithering old fart who would certainly fuck the entire country up. He should have deported the illegals, but he energized the population.

OH SHI-

correct answer

I have a family friend who hated Reagan back in the day. Normally she's the nicest lady ever but when Reagan's name would come up she'd suddenly get s stone cold look on her face, her voice would get gravely, and you'd hear all manner of vile insults pour out against him. It's amazing how someone can hold on to such vitriol for 30+ years.

I'm sure if Trump wins the hyper liberals will take their hatred of him to the grave.

strange, it looks quite similar to the *leaked* final results for this election :-)

Polarized = racial diversity

Literally every British leftist is like this but with Thatcher.

The main difference between Reagan and Trump is that they wouldn't let Reagan be president unless he made CIA Bush his VP.

Then all the reasons people voted for Reagan, like stopping illegal immigration, became amnesty for the illegals and continued open borders and non enforcement of the law, all for the sake of big business and big banks and at terrible expense to the taxpayer.

The legacy of Reagan that the MSM holds up, is like a corpse of a hero that they slew, and so they parade him around and use him like a puppet.

It goes to show how effective media can be when the narrative goes uncontested.

Check these digits, Trump will win all states.

Reagan was a cuckservative, to turn CA red that year cost it to go blue ever since. Hence his amnesty, not to mention machine gun ban.

BASED TOOTHPASTE

Trump's victory was always predestined

are Canadians the wise and timeless Treants of our story?

CHECKED NIGGA

God I am embarrassed by my state

oh my kek...

All 55 states confirmed. MAGA

wew

check those digits? no no no, check THESE digits.

cringe

>he freed the iranian hostages
>he survived being shot
>the economy was unstoppable

By not being a bumbling tool like Drumpf or a globalist whore like Shillary

WE HAVE COME FULL CIRCLE

Beat me to it.
>M-muh miner's strike!

Hillary will win

>That font

He legalized all the California illegals and turned it into a blue state, it was easier for him.

Trump's map would look more like this if Reagan DIDNT GIVE THE FUCKING SPICS AMNESTY. YOURE SUPPORT SUPPOSE TO BE REPUBLICAN JESUS; YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO DESTROY TACO NOT WELCOME IT!

We're kek's chosen, ai gf proved it so.

His opponent was a pinko bastard

>How did Reagan do it?
Lose Minnesota? Who knows.

He was a movie star

Momentum.
He gained a couple of points on his opponent, and when it became clear who was gonna win, everyone wanted to be on the winning team.
Except for the niggers and Canadians, I guess. They ruined the clean sweep.

Demographics mean it cant be done nowadays.

GOOD MORNING

He didn't. Carter was such a limp-dick fuck-up that a fucking Nazi could have taken the office if they were on the Republican ticket.

That's the '84 map, not the '80 one, which was Carter's second run

The Iranian hostage situation was created to hurt the incumbent and help Reagan.

>>he freed the iranian hostages

Yeah, after he was elected

what's changed lol

>Less spics
>Less Mudslimes
>Less poo in loos
>Less chinks
>Less niggers

Back in '84 it was beautiful. Ironically, the retard Ray-gun fucked it all up by granting amnesty to the spics and cucking California eternally. Dumb bastard. I hate Reagan worship.

That's the 84 election

>tfw this is the future of my country

Unless whites wake up and vote sensibly within the next two elections we're actually doomed forever due to demographical changes, which I'm sure is what the leftists were planning all along

Tick tock

That's his re-election in 1984.

Also, the hostages were released as he was being sworn into office in 1981. The Iranians were so fearful of him, they even didn't wait for him to be president.

put me in the screen cap pls

Last two digits determine how many states Trump will win.

I'm so jealous of Trump America.

How will it feel when he wins every single state?

President Nixon!

Serious question here.
Reagan won this big partially because of voter turnout.

How do you think will tunout influence the results ?
From here, it looks like Blacks and a lot of woen are not going to vote, meaning Trump will win, but I might be completely wrong.

i never realized being a college educated white puts me into such a minority.

>minnesota

it appears that SWEDEN YES was a thing even then

i really like my toothepaste lately. i recommend you try red white and blue

In the second half of the twentieth century, the Democratic party was where the Republican party has been recently, in that they have trouble fielding decent candidates, with none of them ever winning two elections until Clinton broke the streak.

TO BE FAIR it was his homestate and he only won by a few thousand votes

What is wrong with Minnesota?

He won't win DC though, Trump is finished

>same way Trump is right now
You're retarded.

what was the exact reason for Reagan granting millions of illegals amnesty in the first place?

Because going house to house to round up illegals doesn't look good or make sense

kek underrated

If he had done that it wouldn't have come to this though

Not what happened desu

supply side economics works.

More goods
more jobs
higher productivity.

>The main difference between Reagan and Trump is that they wouldn't let Reagan be president unless he made CIA Bush his VP.

This why I don't trust Pence; he's a party insider who was basically forced on Trump. I hope, after Trump becomes president, that he fires Pence and takes on someone who is more of an outsider.

You're a fucking retard. Only reason Minnesota didn't vote Reagen is cause his opponent was from Minnesota.
Minnesota is going Trump. I live in fucking Minnesota so I would know you fucking faggot. There are literally hundreds of Trump signs where I live, and only ONE Clinton sign.
There is no way in hell Clinton will take Minnesota.
This is literally more likely than OP image

He didn't alienate anyone, unlike trump who alienated Hispanics and Blacks

Makes sense. I seem to remember some rumors of Pence leaving the ticket. Could have been baseless tho

Minnesota is one of the most based/logical/literate states in the country. Also known as the land of people with there heads on straight. There has to be some kind of reasoning

see
usatoday.com/story/life/books/2015/04/10/americas-most-literate-cities-minneapolis/25531751/

The real reasons were as follows:

>1.
Reagan always supported some form of amnesty. Look up: Reagan Bush Immigration debate. He and HW were arguing over who would cuck harder on immigration.

>2.
He appealed to Tipp O'Neill so he could get the rest of his agenda along. He and congress battled over taxes alone 11 times and the budget almost as many

>3.
The actual act:
>required employers to attest to their employees' immigration status;
>made it illegal to hire or recruit illegal immigrants knowingly;
>legalized certain seasonal agricultural illegal immigrants, and;
>legalized illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously with the penalty of a fine, back taxes due, and admission of guilt; candidates were required to prove that they were not guilty of crimes, that they were in the country before January 1, 1982, and that they possessed minimal knowledge about U.S. history, government, and the English language.

Even though none of that shit was really enforced.

but he doesnt user, cant you see that. He alienates people who are here illegally, and your tolerant and understanding nature immediately pulled out the race card