Clinton Foundation has not released it's donor list or tax returns

The first time I posted this it slid in about 90 seconds. Hopefully this one sticks.

There taxes should have been done and posted for public scrutiny.
>clintonfoundation.org/about/annual-financial-reports

We won't see the donors or tax returns until after election. This was due in October.
dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/coverup-clinton-foundation-fails-to-disclose-latest-donor-report-tax-return/

While I was looking this up I also found other shit on tax issues, and they had to refile 3 years last year they were late on.

Is this relevant or a waste of time?

Bump

If the left thinks Trump's tax returns are relevant, I don't see why this can't be.

its an adequate response to Trump not releasing his taxes

which i expect will happen on friday just to drive another nail into hildawg

Bump

Slide it.

Free bump.

It's a good comeback to any liberal saying "muh tax returns", but right now it's not much other than that. It's gonna take years to unravel all of this

Definitely matters. People have been looking into it

IT'S BECAUSE THE RUSSIANS STOLE THEM!

This is relatively minor, considering all the other shit that's gotten out on Hillary Clinton.

>Email scandal
>Got hacked multiple times
>Video evidence of voter fraud
>Took bribes from foreign governments in exchange for weapons deals
>Sold 1/5 of America's uranium to Russia for $150 million
>Aggressively covered up her husband's rapes

In perspective, I consider this one to be not a big deal.

You russians need to link her to personnelly fucking kiddo's. There's no way normies can accept that unless we full on lbtqp

Thanks, it sucks to see your thread just slide away.

I have been getting retweets on it.
Normies don't seem to give a fuck about the real crimes. Nixon was a choirboy compared to this bitch, and was for all intents and purposes chucked out.

Hypocrisy though is hard to justify

They (((CF))) have apparently been dodgy about this for years.

Bump

Anyone who supports her at this point is beyond saving. Hillary Clinton could curb stomp a 13 year old minority girl on live TV while shouting "This is what I meant by bring you to heel, nigger!" translating that to Spanish and burning the American and Mexican flags at the same time. She would not lose a single vote.

Bump for exposure...

This could be interesting

That didn't work out so well for them, did it? Hillary accidentally ran the most transparent campaign in US history.

Bumpin' for freedom!

you got a link to your tweeter?

Bumpity bump bump.