TRUMP HAS TAKEN THE LEAD IN VIRGINIA!!!!

TRUMP HAS TAKEN THE LEAD IN VIRGINIA!!!!
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/02/poll-donald-trump-takes-3-point-lead-virginia-15-point-swing-away-hillary-clinton/
TRUMP TAKES LEAD IN NORTH CAROLINA
wral.com/wral-poll-trump-charges-ahead-in-nc/16183780/
TRUMP TAKES LEAD IN OHIO
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/02/poll-donald-trump-has-5-point-lead-ohio/93186744/

HOLY SHIT WE'RE GOING TO WIN BOYS. FUCK PENNSYLVANIA.

CELEBRATION MUSIC: youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8 POSTEM

Other urls found in this thread:

wral.com/wral-poll-trump-charges-ahead-in-nc/16183780/
youtube.com/watch?v=NDct5MkZv2s
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/shock-poll-trumps-black-support-grows-6x-after-milwaukee-appeal/
youtube.com/watch?v=g1PtPNl1VEg
winknews.com/2016/09/28/michigan-man-mows-58000-square-foot-trump-sign-into-lawn/
denverpost.com/2016/11/02/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-tied-in-colorado-new-poll-shows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a temporary dip for Clinton, she's still going to win with a pretty sound statistical certainty.

He's not winning Virginia. As much as I want Trump to win the election, he simply won't win that state

Fuck off we have 6 days. Wikileaks is dropping bombs everyday. It's good game!

>Statistical certainly

You're a dumb mother fucker

They have doubted trump since the beginning, have faith brethren!

>wral.com/wral-poll-trump-charges-ahead-in-nc/16183780/

>statistical certainly
I never said that shit lips

Good bait. Even 538 say trump has a good chance of winning.

It was meant for this fag

>(((Breitbart)))

Trump isn't winning Virginia.

>less than a 33% chance
>"""""good"""""

Maybe he'd have a slim chance if the elections were held TODAY, which is what those polls are measuring. Clinton is already on the rebound, she'll have a 10 point lead again on election day in all the states that matter.

lol

do you actually think Breitbart did the poll?

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE

lol breitbart did not take the poll, HU did they're quite reputable

>hampton university
Where you can major in TV/VCR repair.

I love is virginia, most of the state is red, but liberal hubs up north make ot blue as fuckk...

>Implying polls matter
I never doubted the God Emperor.
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS FOR CLINTON'S CAMPAIGN
youtube.com/watch?v=NDct5MkZv2s

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW MY WHOLE TEAM HERE
Nahhhhhh

Thanks for Correcting The Record

f die in hell skank

>poll in coordination with a local TV network

lol. even the Republican pollster Remington only has Trump +2 there, every other poll is showing Clinton with a 2-3 point lead.

there's been like 5-6 polls released in the same time as this Virginia poll as well, all showing Clinton ahead.

It's ogre, the Trump meme is dead

A lot can change in 7 days, OP. I'd hold off the jubilation for now.

538 has them as doing one notable poll before this election. They were accurate, but still.

It was red for decades before Obama. It only turned blue of Obama because muh black vote and he had charisma. Hillary won't get the black turnout that Obama got and people hate her. It might very well turn red for Trump.

This election is scary, but I feel pretty confident about Trump here in Ohio. As you know, whoever wins Ohio, wins the election. ......but in the end, it's just a trend.

lets get those VA specific memes flowing boys, we are turning VA and PA and Sup Forums is going to win the election for Trump

2008 HU were accurate
Exactly,

>(((statistical)))

>30% chance of winning
>good

if the polls stay the same until Tuesday then the 70% chance of victory will go to ~85%, he's only anticipating Trump getting closer in Colorado/Pennsylvania/Michigan/etc Clinton firewall states. Obama was at like 75% a week before the election in 2012 and day of it was 90% because nothing changed

im not voting but if i were it would be for trump unfortunately... just wanted to let you all know.

also i am typically liberal, in fact i voted our niggy obama in twice.

Great to know, Trump needs ohio to push him through

That poor kid.

what are you doing on Sup Forums libby, and why the fuck are you not voting, and you better not say it's because it does not matter.

Breitbart is presenting information in a misleading way on purpose,

Proof:
Breitbart presented two completely different polls that were at the two pollar opposites of the margin of error, and falsely claimed it means trump's support among blacks has grown by 5% (which is false)

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/shock-poll-trumps-black-support-grows-6x-after-milwaukee-appeal/

Don't take breitbart seriously

I seriously hope that kid gets bullied, if it's not just being forced to be a good boy for mummy.

juden aufräumt!!!!!!

How does that change the results of the poll?

He's not far behind in safe Dem Michigan either.

don't base your hope on one fucking poll

keep voting, drive people who haven't voted yet to vote (if they are voting trump) etc, ain't fucking over until it's over

I normally would not converse with a filthy Jew rat, but the poll was taken by a university and reported by breitbart, Nice try Shlomo you won't undermine this election.
Hooooly this could be a landslide

This is what the map will look like Nov. 8

You miss the point.
Breitbart compared two polls from two different pollsters, both at pollar opposites of the margin of error, and claimed it's a "trend".

That's just misleading the reader

Clinton is not near rebound, Trump might actually peak at the elections.

my face novermber 8th
It's called finding the mean of the polls. You're powerless here jew filth

i dont like jews

Obama and Clinton are not attacking the claims and investigation, each of their speeches today consisted of how sexist he is, it looks terrible that the countless corruption charges go unaddressed properly, the bounce back does not have any validity or logical recourse

>77
KEK
HAS
SPOKEN

i pay for access to the internet so i can surf wherever the fuck i want, including Sup Forums as a "libby". im not voting this year because i haven't registered, i haven't read up on everything that i should to make an informed decision, i've been prepping for travel, i've been ill, and my job has required every second of my time for the past six months so... really i just wanna dip the fuck out for a bit and not think about anything and come back to see who is prez... votes matter sure but to me it doesn't matter who is president, they are both shit and will probably both get us stuck in WW3 with Putan, which I happen to like. So fuck it.

Is that a satisfactory answer?

>filename

So you googled "cute anime girl" to make it seem like you're one of us? Points for effort I guess, but fuck off Jew.

This, and is has been proven time and time again that popular politicians stumping for unpopular politicians does not help them. It just makes them think more about his shitty their current situation is.

>Trump
>Virginia
>Both Maine electoral vote
>Practically every swing state

Dream on.

The reason is that OH is very representative of the nation as a whole. But this is changing and FL is now that, which is also looking good.

Woah woah don't catch a attitude with me, I am not the one who voted for fucking Obama. This is right extremist central what the fuck is a faggot liberal doing here is a very reasonable question. It literally took me 5 minutes to register to vote. So you have no excuse fuck face, and yes voting matters for the symbolic defiance and using the one fucking outlet we have as citizens to say fuck you. trump is our fuck you.

Is that seriously saying Trump is +7 with Dems oversampled by 11?? Praise Kek

ah i'll call my isp to let them know to switch me back to the libby tear internet there must have been some mistake im sorry i wasn't aware i must have paid for the right extremist package this month how irresponsible of me

also i am not catching an attitude with you im just being a cucc boy i love you and i thank you for being a good citizen, just that much dialog has convinced me to register if i can still do so and vote. im not being sarcastic. dont call me fuck face.

>implying Maine's votes actually matter.

Polls are rigged and trump is still ahead

I don't believe any of these polls. He could win in a landslide, lose bigly, or have a Bush/Gore result. I need a MAGA hat before next Tuesday. And then the tastiest snacks and drinks for next Tuesday night. It's less than a week away boys. Trump winning would be the biggest happening since the moon landing. So many cronies and lobbyists (foreign and abroad) would find themselves out of a job. The two party system might be gone for 100 years and special interests might not produce the ROI President Trump expects. Do it Trump, do it!

well thank you, sorry, i don't actually think you're a fuck face

fuck face (you)

HE'S GONNA FUCKING CRUSH HER
youtube.com/watch?v=g1PtPNl1VEg

Here's what it should look like if the silent majority comes out and bernouts have some integrity

Nice status signal.

Do you realize that anyone other than Hillary would have beaten Trump?

In a weird way, this evil old crone might have saved America with her machinations.

registered, as i have said i'll be traveling out of state but looks like they'll send the ballot to one of my destinations so all looks well, will study my material and vote my best.

thanks again anons, love ya bye

Tbh anyone other then Trump would have easily beaten Hilary. I think they supported trump becoming the nominee only to have him get "crushed" hilary. If you notice the perfect timing of the Grab her in the pussy scandal. I think they wanted to get him nominated then they expected that to end him. Stupid cunts

For what it's worth, here in Michigan (metro Detroit) I've only seen ONE Hillary lawn sign (at a niggers house) but shit loads of Trump signs everywhere.

winknews.com/2016/09/28/michigan-man-mows-58000-square-foot-trump-sign-into-lawn/
September 28, 2016

Michigan man mows 58,000 square-foot ‘TRUMP’ sign into lawn

ALMONT, Mich. (CBS) – It’s a massive sign of support of presidential candidate Donald Trump — mowed into an 8-acre lawn in Lapeer County, Michigan.

“I was cutting out there one day and I said, well, it would be pretty neat to put a sign in here,” explained Almont resident Wally Maslowsky to CBS Detroit. “Being that I’ve got a design background I just kind of came in the house and laid it out and plotted some points kinda like you’re doing a survey when you’re laying out a basement for a house.”

Maslowsky, a General Motors retiree, said the project took about four or five hours over the weekend to complete on his rural property, CBS Detroit reported.

“If you were to go from the front of the T to the back of the P, it’s 330 feet parallel; and top to bottom 176 parallel,” Maslowsky said, making the entire thing a little over 58,000 square feet.

Maslowsky, who has a standard Trump/Pence sign in his front yard, said he noticed a lot of support for the Republican nominee in the area.
“I decided, well, I could do this; so just for the heck of it I did it,” Maslowsky said. “I mean, that’s what retired people do to keep busy, right? …Either that or sit in front of the TV and get old.”

Maslowsky said he hadn’t really planned to promote his masterpiece, but his daughter-in-law posted pictures to Twitter.

“And I said, ‘well, you know, I didn’t do this for the news or anything, I’m not looking for any kind of publicity,’ and she says, ‘Well, why’d you do it?’ I said, just for fun, just to do it! Let the planes see it when they fly over.”

What time will I find out who is elected on the day?(GMT)

That's extremely interesting, what would be your answer to why she is leading in your polls?

FL and OH is going to Trump.

The point is that it's not enough for Trump victory.

midnight November 8th
It is actually. Listen to your racial betters shit skin

another mi bro here
can confirm MI is going red!

>Reagan
>Virginia
>Both Maine electoral vote
>Practically every swing state

Dream on.

Pennsylvania WILL delivar for Mr. Trump

MI GOES RED IT'S A LAND SLIDE ;D
Sadly no i live in pa too, waaaay more Hilary support then trump

>That's extremely interesting, what would be your answer to why she is leading in your polls?

Niggers in Detroit, Flint and Saginaw and SJWs in Ann Arbor and other college towns being more prone to answer phone surveys.

What about teh voting machines? We could be ahead in every state and then day of the elections the skew begins. How can we avoid this? WE NEED info about Soros and Molochs involvement with our electronic voting booths on HANNITY like NOW

In the words of mighty Gabriel Angelos.
The emperor protects

We're going all the way boys

you dumbfuck illiterate fat burguer. I also want Trump to win.

With OH and FL, he still doesn't have enough votes. He also needs NC and 1) Nevada and NH or 2) Colorado, Pennsylvania or Michigan

Is that midnight my time?

burger* learn to spell and google. NC is with him and with my map he only needs Ohio. And Michigan might go with him.
No it would be like 6-7am your time November 9th

from NC and can confirm the state is going to be RED as fuck

There are way too many military personnel in the state who are going to vote for Trump.

FINALLY SOMEONE REALIZES NEW HAMPSHIRE WILL BE RED

Beautiful, Absolutely beautiful.

GAS YOURSELF KIKE SHILL

:D

also, i'm from maine, but i go to nh almost every day. count them red also.

Trump is unusually strong around the Virginia Beach area, it's what saved him in the primary.

Along with anemic black turnout and with the cuckservatives in nova on board Trump can win it.

denverpost.com/2016/11/02/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-tied-in-colorado-new-poll-shows/

I'm sure all those stoner retards will turn up in droves on Election Day, libtards.

redpill me on dc's political stance?

It's a big city. Big cities usually vote Democrat, especially when they are poor and have high black populations, like D.C.

Virginia has a massive minority population in the east as they spill out of DC like a blight upon our land.

The great thing is that black turnout was always going to be massively depressed since HRC is not black like Obama, creating this narrative that 'muh blacks wont vote for HRC' that will hopefully keep them home on Election Day

been there recently? i'm ashamed to say i haven't been there since i was a mere adolescent.

He needs to take NY, Pennsylvania, and California if possible to be on the safe side.