Warner Brothers Presents... an all NEW REBOOT of Scooby-Doo!

>Warner Brothers Presents... an all NEW REBOOT of Scooby-Doo!

I watch it.

Ugh. Token gingers.

>The black girl of any cast now defaults to the short fat one

But why?

Anti-racism racism.

kill it with fire

I wanna fuck scooby

>THICC chocolate Wilma

Yeah that's about right for Scooby Doo if it were made today

Did the artist intend on Fred Sanchez or Fred Patel?

>wow TWO poc characters?? I totally have to watch this now!
retarded tumblr logic

Why is Fred the same race as Scooby

>Wilma

what the fuck, now Shaggy's the hot one?

I hate this fucking lumpy style made by chumps with shit all tallent

With that hair? Federico Rodriguez, definitely.

This is an alternate universe where the original Scooby-Doo gang-bang gets shot to death by one of the monsters and the only survivor, shaggu, tries to find replacements but he has Been so mentally scarred by the incident that he regressed to a mental state and barely remembers what they look like. That's why Fred looks like SU trash and why Velma is fat and black. They are not the real Velma, as that botch is rotting in hell where she belongs.

>Brown-skinned Scooby

>Shaggu
I don't know why but this made me laugh so much

I'd honestly watch it, because it cannot be worse than the last one. Not that Sup Forums would ever admit that because 'oh no a white character isn't white anymore, muh sjw conspiracy'

>Regressed to a mental state
Fuckin kek

#reblog #yassskweeen

>daphne is now a tranny

simply kill me

congratulations on your low effort response

I am 100% behind a thicc black Velma.

That... doesn't look so bad.

I mean, it has a specific appealing style. They went with some effort with the designs.

Have you guys really just resorted to lifting fanart you see the people you follow occasionally share to manufacture outrage now?

Fucking really?

what's the point if they have little to no resemblance to the original designs? Be Cool Scooby Doo might look worse in every other aspect but at least they got THAT right.

I wish 'I' was behind a THICC black Velma.

I'm OK with this except they should give Freddie a high and tight to emphasize he's a jock/chad

Daphne looks... questionable but, the rest I'd be fine with.

Yeah if they wanna make Daphne a plain jane thats fine but she should be more stylish, she's the rich/preppie girl

ASCOT

So now Daphne is a drag queen?

SOUND THE MANLET ALARM

I'm not one of those people who get assblasted at representation but I don't like the concept of changing someone's pre-established race whether it be Whitewashing or turning a white guy black for that matter. It works in very rare cases like with Nick Fury.

Forced representation (that's the term kids these days are using right?) just seems desperate. but black Velma is pretty cute but nerdy black girls are always cute

It's like a weird mix of Clone High and Steven Universe