Kek has spoken. Putin is about to do something big

Kek has spoken. Putin is about to do something big.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/365062-nato-buildup-russia-respond/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decline_of_the_West
youtube.com/watch?v=1OiXp2iTHjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you sure its about putin and not some hairy fat gay man?

He's already awake

>A fucking leaf got a random get and said something incredibly vague, faggy and not worth replying to if it were any other number
> PUTIN

triple dubs

WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE

rt.com/news/365062-nato-buildup-russia-respond/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decline_of_the_West
>In Russia, Spengler sees a young, undeveloped Culture laboring under the Faustian (Petrine) form. Peter the Great distorted the tsarism of Russia to the dynastic form of Western Europe. The burning of Moscow, as Napoleon was set to invade, he sees as a primitive expression of hatred toward the foreigner. This was soon followed by the entry of Alexander I into Paris, the Holy Alliance and the Concert of Europe. Here Russia was forced into an artificial history before its culture was ready or capable of understanding its burden. This would result in a hatred toward Europe, a hatred which Spengler argues poisoned the womb of emerging new Culture in Russia. While he does not name the Culture, he claims that Tolstoy is its past and Dostoyevsky is its future.

>A Fucking Leaf

Every time

>Sup Forums

Say it shill!

>Tfw no Slav gf

THE BEAR WILL AWAKEN....
THE BEAR WILL AWAKEN...

THE BUTTON, PUTIN

That post reads as a trump tweet, kek.

>implying shill
> say it
GOD
EMPEROR

dosent him being a leaf negate the validity of his prophecy??

Nah leafs are legit man

Finally

youtube.com/watch?v=1OiXp2iTHjU

the leafs are keks chosen

we are the servants of chaos

Sure it doesn't have something to do with the Cubs about to win the World Series?

Confirmed, California is going red

California gets woke
Turns red for the Trump landslide

The leaf disqualifies him instantly hes just a very lucky shitposter that was smiled upon by kek to give him his 5 mins of glory

Cubs win

too many mexicans

>5 “And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, ‘Get up and eat your fill of flesh!’

What will the three ribs be Sup Forums?

I don't know.

>leaf
>POUTINE!!!
>digits

The metamemes check out.

Please be Russian hackers

Don't fucking jinx it.

I believe this. I believe obama has accepted that hillary has too much baggage and is throwing her off the ship. once its confirmed trump wins obama will start a war with russia and say it is not safe to transfer power in wartime.

I might drink some scotch for this game

helping the rebels fight against the US government when Civil War 2 comes