Heisenberg does not approve of Drumpf

Drumpf BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7V1IYPdFJQ
townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more reasons to vote Trump

Fine, go fuck yourself Brian with a Y.

Good, they can all go to NewZealand. Madagascar for the next bunch.

>Checked
Liberal tears will be so salty Nov. 8th.

They never leave anyways

HE WON'T EVEN HAVE TO KEEP THE DRUG DEALERS OUT

THEY'RE GETTING OUT ON THEIR OWN

Man it sure would be nice if we could hold all these pussies to their word and never allow them back in.

Somebody PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Please make a image of every celebrity saying this so we can spam it after the election on social networks

youtube.com/watch?v=w7V1IYPdFJQ

JESSE WE NEED TO KEK

We all no no-one is going to leave the Hollywood bubble

I am glad these traitors are showing their true colors.

Can't wait till they get whats coming to them.

By all means, get the fuck out of this country.

All the Hillaryfags can leave, great, get out. They're doing us a favor.

Youn sure he is certain?

this just outs them as globalists.

they have no home, they have no qualms about leaving their home permanently. they set up shop anywhere because they don't care, the world is their playground.

most people can't afford to do this.

To all the celebrities who say they want to move to Canada when Trump wins: FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL UP ON SANCTIMONIOUS CUNTS.

Why do they always swear to come to Canada? Why don't they go to Mexico?

you're not the boss of me now

GTFO then, faggot.

Probably because Canada's becoming a liberal paradise

Gtfo....na na na nah hey hey hey good bye!

I like his work in Breaking Bad but I'm voting Trump, sorry bud. You'll turn me off your product before you'll turn me off of Trump.

>Heisenberg
Fuck off.
This is the real Heisenberg

I sincerely hope Trump forces him to leave at gunpoint. Because we all know he won't leave.

so he is done making money off his hollywood work then?

>I'm leaving this racist country!
>*moves to whiter country*

Irrelevant liberal is irrelevant.

Why do retards conflate the actors with the fictional characters they've played? Actors tend to be vacuous vain retards with no personality and ultra-cucked liberals since their lack of conviction or self-identity lead them to absorb the general liberal propaganda that's in everything. Just because they pretended to be a "badass" once doesn't mean jack shit.

>drumpf
that's his real name. how is this an insult?

Mexico has gangs, problems, is poor

These actors are all hypocrite chucklefucks

>someone who literally gets paid to say things for a living says a thing
>taking said thing seriously

you'd think they'd move to Mexico if they love them so much

>Trump says Mexico is filled with murderers and rapists
>Celebrities have a circlejerk about how awful it is to say that and how incorrect it is
>Celebrities then threaten to move to Canada if Trump gets elected

Why don't celebrities move to Mexico? It's almost like it's filled with a certain kind of undesirable people...

Is that the guy who sings for The National?

(((berg)))

Has a hard on for lyndon johnson.

Getting paid millions to play pretend on TV doesn't give his opinion extra value.

They love them when it pushes their agenda. Otherwise theyre the help

He already made Breaking Bad - the bitch can go. Can't see him making anything as good as that ever again.

It was the original name of his great grandfather before he moved to America and anglicized it to Trump.

we can start from here
townhall.com/tipsheet/catherinedunn/2016/09/08/these-10-celebrities-say-theyll-leave-the-country-if-trump-is-elected-n2215391

Trump makes for a much better brand than Drumpf.

Uh maybe because They don't speak Spanish dumbass

Who gives a fuck, honestly?

>IN SOLIDARITY WITH MY PROFOUND BELIEFS REGARDING THE GREATNESS OF MEXICAN CULTURE I WILL NOT BE MOVING TO MEXICO BUT INSTEAD TO CANADA WHERE I WILL BE SURROUNDED BY WHITE PEOPLE

at least breaking bad is over and I wont miss the ending boycotting it.
a real shame though
i used to love malcolm in the middle :c

> His father was of Irish, AUSTRIAN-JEWISH, and German descent

Hey dumbass, not everyone wants to move to a country that speaks a language they don't understand. Use your head leaf.

Not speaking Arabic isn't keeping them out of Canada

((((Heisenberg))))

Good! Stupid show was just the Jews trying to make meth cool to the goys

No one cares if they leave, they'd only hinder the MAGA process anyway

his great grandfather was named trump as well
drumpf is very old orthography, probably from 1500s but i can't remember
t. studied germanistik and mathematics

This is only considered an insult by (((them))).

LITERALLY bernie sanders and people like jon stewart lebovitz have changed their names. Trumps gramps did it to american oz it, like shit tons of other europeans. Lebovitz and sanders ten did it to disguise what they are.

I still laffo over them considering this an insult. Fuckin pathetic. Jews thinking that everyone is as triggered as they are by certain insults.

Well, Bryan isn't a fuckig Arab. Use your head mate,

He's just mad because Trump is going to crackdown on his illegal drug manufacturing business.

Well he certainly can't move to mexico.

>Caring about Celeb opinions

This is saddening as it's the very first person that wants to leave the country over Trump who is actually worth giving a shit about.

>I'D TOTALLY MOVE TO MEXICO! I WOULD! WHAT YOU THINK I'M MORALLY BANKRUPT OR SOMETHING? I JUST, UH, I CAN'T GET THE HANG OF SPANISH, BUT TRUST ME I'VE TRIED

no it wasnt. john oliver is not a source.

Breaking bad is over who cares

WTF....I guess I hate meth now

KEK

Another liberal faggot actor thinking their opinion matters. How many cocks do you think he has sucked?

But I liked almost everything he's been it.

Enjoy your trip across the wall Dad!

t. Malcolm

>actors
>actors playing the role of an "important" person
gtfo

>Fuckin pathetic
That about sums up liberals. Im amazed at how deluded they are with all these scandals. Theyll talk about how terrible Trump is for being mean and avoiding taxes, but theyll completely disregard outright corruption from Hillary and even defend it.

I will tell you one thing.
The Propaganda machine is doing a REALLY good job of locking in Millenials.

If everyone who said they were going to leave if Candidate X was elected actually left, the population would be a lot smaller. It's just hot air, though Cranston has incurred the wrath of Trump.

Oh god it was right in front of us the whole time

This.

He better go to Canada, we don't want him in England. We are full. Plus I need proof he's not part Mexican, all them fucking Americans look part Mexican to me.

>Drumpf BTFO
Like if he cares about whether some actor will stay in the country. Fuck, I bet you Hillary would want to close down whole Hollywood if it'd ensure her uniterrupted presidency.

Nice pic for ants.

For that there's Jewflix

>Trump's family was german and changed their name generations ago
GERMAN DESCENT == LITERAL HITLER

>john stewart changed his name to be less jewish to be more palatable and get more work

LITERALLY FINE YOU DOUBLE NAZI

>bernie gutman's father changed their name too

DELETE THIS

Heisenberg deals with drug dealing spics on a regular basis, and glorifies drug culture with an exciting epic that spans 5 seasons.

>Brian Cranston is the enemy.

>and glorifies drug culture
Given how the story unfolds, the ending and so on I really wouldn't call it glorification.

Breaking Bad was fucking gay watch something god tier like Sons of Anarchy or Dexter

>3.62 MB 6433x5307
>ants
Open it in a new tab and expand it

Literally who cares anymore? Breaking Bad is over.

Doesn't really glorify it. People constantly getting murdered, dying of overdose, having their lives completely fucked by it. Walt is supposed to be someone you disagree with by the end of the series for how much he's fucked everyone's shit up, including his family.

Do it faggot, if you hate democracy and are so childish you can't get over the election of a candidate you don't like then you don't belong in America to begin with.

DONT FORGET TO REMIND HIM EVERY DAY AFTER TRUMP GOT ELECTED TILL HE ACTUALLY LEAVES THE COUNTRY

PRO TIP: HE WONT

KEK HAS SPOKEN

His family still gets around $10 million several months after he dies, assuming his rich Jew friends don't fuck him over. The entire reason he started making meth was to provide for them.

Why am I supposed to care about what an actor's opinion is? Since when are they authorities on anything of worth

Glorification comes in many forms.

War Films often end with the death of a likable protagonist, but the sheer action and the immersion gives you the will to cheer them on, even though they are objectively the bad guys.

If that isn't glorification, I don't know what is.

FPBP

Someone post the list of all the celebrities who said they'd leave is Trump won.

Going to bully them until they do.

Breaking Bad ended, you're not necessary any longer

or better yet grow pubes and watch Deadwood

why does ctr keep pushing this cranston thread? who gives a shit? Hell, im voting for trump because amy shumer said she would leave

>Trump wins
>lefties all leave the country
Can you say 1000 year Republican Reich?

>the establishment is THIS desperate to stay in power

can't blame them but damn it's cute to watch