DCEU thread. What are your hopes for Justice League? Fears...

DCEU thread. What are your hopes for Justice League? Fears? Will Joss Whedon save Zack Snyder's bad movie and turn it into a mediocre one? How badly will they mess up Flashpoint? I really hope Justice League and the future DCEU movies are good even if they have to settle for the mediocre-to-decent Marvel movie formula.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justiceleaguewb/status/915607460475420672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some general Dceu hopes coming from someone who loves Mos & Likes Bvs & to a lesser extent Suicide Squad. Haven't seen WW.

> Gareth Edwards or Brad Bird direct Mos2.
> It's more optimistic & hopeful & Clark is more open & less broody/indecisive. But is still more serious then the Mcu and especially the Reeves films.

> Matthew Vaughn doss NOT direct it.
> If he does he is forced to make it no lighter in tone then First Class. And he Is not allowed to give us a campy villain like in his Kingsman films. People won't tolerate that after Jesse's Lex.

> When they get around to using Cheetah, she is the main villain of the film not a lacky, she is tragic & sympathetic like in Rebirth and they do extensive flashbacks to snow Diana & Minerva bonding over mythology & archeology before she was cursed.
> When they use Cheetah they have Diana tracking her through super exotic deep jungles and locations. Which means it should be WW3 not 2 as 2 is set in America for some stupid reason.

My hope is that it will at least be as good as Wonder Woman.

Shit, I'd take just as good as MoS (which I mostly liked).

> Mos2 is smaller scale. No Brainiac. After Kryptonians, DD & Stepwolf all in a row it's time for a villain Clark can't just puch his way through. I suggest Parasite, and have Clark get depowered for part of the film and show him run into danger to save people anyway, I think that will improve current audience perception of this Superman. Show him teaming with Lois to do some investigative reporting.

> Do not have him and Lois have any notably relationship struggles, just let them be happy & content.

I've enjoyed every one of them so far, albiet Suicide Skwad less than the others. I'm pretty optimistic for JL, Batman, and Flashpoint. Really hoping for a Man of Steel 2.

Hopes for JL specifically? Superman to have his moment in the sun. A few subtle WonderBats hints like the old JLA show had. Some cool Flash scenes. As few Cyborg scenes as possible. That's pretty much it.

>tfw you realize this casting for the Wayne's wasn't an accident, and they knew they would be playing Flashpoint's Batman and Joker.

Dunno bro, I really loved the early parts of Wonder Woman up until just after the village scene, but I didn't enjoy it as much as Man of Steel or anywhere near BvS.

Finally someone shares this opinion!

Anyone else worried about WW2?
It's set in the 80s Cold War & is in America.
So that rules out her overthrowing Ussr backed dictators, will she be going after spies?
What villain of hers would even fit this senario?
I guess Doctor Psycho could be used for political brain washing purposes but I seriously doubt they would use him after Marvel already used Purple Man.

I was actually interested in another period piece with her but I was thinking more along with lines of Cheetah in the war torn jungles of Vietnam or Cambodia.

> We will never see Diana ride into battle on the nose of a F4 Phantom like pic related...

My fear is that they're gonna pull that same shit as they last movies and "fix" the movie in the extended bluray release

That isnt confirmed. Inthought DCEU fans learned not to take rumors seriously.
Because they literally just applied a WW filter to Atomic Blonde.
They just got Patty confirmed. They wont have the script ready for a while.

Superman's revile of him saving Bruce.
The league with Alfred ripping on Bruce.
Wonder woman showing some leadership skills
Aquaman and wonder womqn together because there's rumor that they will be cousins.
Some wonderbat.(nothing major)
Supermullet
Cybrog saying what we all want him to say.
Batman proving his worth as a man with no superpowers.

Other than all that fan service. Just a solid. I like BvS and think it's great but most people don't want the 2deep4u type of stories in superhero movies, JL needs to be a people pleaser and just give what the mass audience wants.

> That isnt confirmed
Jenkins said it was set in America herself.

Was this logo ever confirmed to be real or not?
If it is then the obvious conclusion is Doctor Cyber.

es fake

my hope is that Justice League bombs so hard you will never see DC in a movie theater again not even one night Fathom events

>> When they use Cheetah they have Diana tracking her through super exotic deep jungles and locations. Which means it should be WW3 not 2 as 2 is set in America for some stupid reason.
I read this as World War 3 and not Wonder Woman 3.

I just want Hal back. It's a shame his movie bombed so hard that they're afraid of using him, since he's pretty important in the JL.

It's gonna suck guys

>Clark get depowered
Please no

so you found another person who got hungry or had to poop half way thru and it influenced their opinion of the movie? Cool

Putting Wonder Woman in the US doesn't mean she can't go to other places during the movie

New trailer Sunday to close out NYCC!

My biggest gripe is why WW would ally with America. It'd be more in-character to ally to one of those third world shitholes invaded by America during the cold war

Because America was legitimately trying to protect said countries from communism.
Hell 24 civilians TOTAL were killed in Grenada, you think she would be more pissed about that then the Soviet Union killing 1 & a half MILLION Afganis by 89?

I actually like MoS and BvS, they're really comfy to watch even though it doesn't all make sense. Idk why they're making FP when they just gathered the league tho/still haven't released Aquaman movie.

>FP
?

twitter.com/justiceleaguewb/status/915607460475420672
New trailer coming Sunday

Flashpoint* I mean I kinda get it if they want to reboot the cast with different actors but I personally like the cast as of now and it's also a sneaky way to brush things they didn't like under the rug.