Harley and Ivy Meet Betty and Veronica #1 Storytime

THE POWER-COUPLE OF GOTHAM MEET THE POWER-COUPLE OF RIVERDALE

What kinda hijinks will those couple get themselves into? Well why don't we read and found it?

Written by Paul Dini AND Marc Andreyko
Art by Laura Braga

I sound like a shill but honestly didn't think of a better way to start the OP, oh well not harm done anyway

>shill
Why? It's a fun crossover from two respectable publishers.

I said more because of how I wrote the OP, sounds very PR-y. I wanted to write " The Lesbians of Gotham meets the Lesbians of Riverdale" but I know the board would go apeshit just for that alone

what with that Hillary Clinton bullshit in the filename?

Name of the ripper if I have to guess check out the Win-O. There's various books with that name

i knew Hillary Clinton was a criminal, stealing comic books, what a crooked person

Heh..

And that was all for this morning, comeback next month for more of this.. Honestly I wish this were a Bi-Monthly book like the rest, it has a lot of potential.

Thanks for the storytime!

Harley’s classic outfit is still the cutest.

Best girl on page 1. This might be good after all

Thanks for storytiming OP

I hate the colors and that dumb dress.

>cupcake ads

Jughead is a man after my own heart

from the little interaction I had in my life with the female gender, I do know that happy is not the type of reaction they get when someone else is wearing the same thing.

Harley's hair is different, possibly to make a difference between Palmiotti's continuity, whatever it is, and the crossover or maybe cause Gwenpool was stealing Harley's style.

I have the feeling that "old" Harley and Ivy are going to kidnap the "new" ones

meaning some parody of the reality

Th' difference is fer ya to observe.

>sexy Jughead
Nope nope nope.
It's Harley who's happy.

just pink locks of hair instead of blue and pink

Bump

>from two respectable publishers.

One respectable publisher.

>Spy vs Spy

ok, I like that one reference. Archie could be the lady spy.

>I am Arthur, King of the Britons!
>not replying with "Pull the other one"

oh come on.

>Written by Paul Dini AND Marc Andreyko
I'm glad we are getting more Dini

I'm sure we'll be getting more Dini in the future

Is this page seriously included on every comic that came out today? I swear I've been on like 4 storytimes so far and everyone has posted this

Archie isn’t very respectable.

Wait is Riverdale, or a Riverdale, in DC universe?

Yeap, also a preview of White Knight that came out today

>dat Ronnie ass
>dat hair Midge
Well I know exactly why I have this boner

>Betty staring straight at the viewer for some reason
>that right hand
>that left arm
>those legs
>no cast shadows or reflections on the ground
This art sucks.

Wait Sabrina is here too?

>two respectable publishers.
I see DC... what's the other?

THE ART IS COPY PASTED FROM THE PREVIOUS PAGE. It's really bland after a while.

She was on page one

>Sabrina isn't Zatanna

C'mon Dini

Isn't this the same as dressing as Charles Manson?

This really goes to show you how shitty the new designs look.

Bumpo

Only for the purposes of this crossover. This book is basically it's own self-contained alternate universe.

"Hi, we're Archie Comics. We've got no credible success, so we're borrowing someone else's like we always do."

Honestly, I don't read Archie Comics and I don't know much about them, hell, I haven't even watched that Riverdale show. But the Archie Universe characters have been around a long-ass time and they're still making books. Someone's gotta be buying them.

the original design for Harley Quinn tends to not work with most styles and is really hard to translate into live action without having it look like shit

The mainline Archie books are so cheap and easy to make that they can run indefinitely on them even if they don't sell, but they don't really turn a profit and so Archie Comics has to try and latch onto whatever fads are in to stay alive.

still I prefer this weird original suit to what she was wearing in the first pages

So bad is their situation?

he's doing his work, what DC asked from him

Harley has a small harem of people who cosplay as her.

It's not really too difficult to make a working Harley outfit that isn't the nu52 version. Brave and the Bold had an awesome retro Harley outfit for the emperor Joker episode.

Archie keeps afloat. They are their own worst enemy between artacting autistic Sonic writers and CEO's that sexually assault their own board members during meetings.

Also wasn't there some embezzling done too?

why does Veronica go to public school?

Because her friends go there?

None of them are gay or n relationships

his birdsuit changed colors

To ground her so she won't be a snob. Veronica usually puts on the snob act just to piss off Betty, but most writers nowadays don't get that about her character

Lmao wtf why is Weatherbee attractive

So Betty and Veronica aren't friends in this?

thanks user

it seems to be based off the archie reboot where no they really arent that close

There's something weird about Ivy's chest. It's like an implant deflated and fell or something

>Ivy's hand under the table

I loved those nutty comics.

>We've got no credible success,

Hahaha!!!

>Jughead avknowledging a woman's sexuality and attractiveness without getting grossed out

Not muh

>Sabrina

The witch?

Holy Marilyn Manson Batman!

>muh asexual Jeghead

>dini
well i'm going to read it at least

>all of them are short
meh

C U C K Q U E A N E D

and in two panels too

>A group of females fall into the average height range for females.

Stop the fucking presses.

*three

hiram is always consistently hateable in every medium

the art here is cute

Yeah, but this isn't any woman. This is Harley Quinn.

>muh asexual jughead
labels or not, jughead was always written as asexual, so the recent trend with Riverdale of making him straight is really offputting

>>it seems to be based off the archie reboot
eh? what?
i haven't read a recent archie book in awhile, I tend to stick with the digests, they rebooted?

This is way better than the current Archie comics.