Batman White Knight Storytime

How's your week been Sup Forums? Good I hope.

pretty damn good so far. Thanks in advance for the story time, i've been looking forward to reading this,didn't know it was out yet. is it good in your opinion?

You just might get what you wish for Commissioner.

Yeah I like it, I honestly thought it was gonna be awful might pull it when I go to my LCS.

Oh shit! Here we go! Guess I'm not going to bed now.

>posting images in a storytime
don't be that guy

>When a guy on a hoverboard can outrun the goddamn batmobile

>Storytiming a book that promotes an abusive and toxic relationship

Fuck.off

Hey, yeah, what the fuck?
I dig this batmobile design tho

you're shit, if something you should go back to tumblr/twitter

Yeah I dig it, I always liked the Burton Batmobile design since it looks like a Morgan.

Who's relationship?

No you should get out, Batman and Joker relationship is something that shouldn't be promoted and displayed! Its too abuse and toxic

Batman and Joker

This is the batman I love. Dash of insanity with a little sprinkle of batdad/WorldsFinest thrown here and there.

Not Snyder or Kings version where everything is calculated to the Nth degree

It's Jack Napier now, what an awful name.

Babs a cute

Why do writers feel they have to make Joker go gay for batman....like 70 years of writing the Joker/Batman dynamic and this is what current capeshit comes up with as ground breaking?

Batman just wanted to suck Mr J's cock the whole time

>CALLING BATGIRL BABS IN FRONT OF THE CIVVIES
Damn it Dick get your act together.

Go see a psychiatrist, see if they can do anything about your toxic bullshit act. Fucking attention whore.

from the title alone I imagine we're going to be seeing a lot of our favorite board in here

Same old shit as usual. Oooh, this book is going to be a game changer, yeah, right. Going meta with their relationship seems so cliche and predictable nowadays. Nice art to look at but that dialogue is as cringey as f - I am the WHITE KNIGHT TRADEMARK PROPERTY DC/WB/BATMAN.

It was too much gay for my taste, a strange reference to Lego but It was too much, Batman/Joker should be more like a joke but here it wasn't funny

>Commissioner, should we arrest the Batman?
>Shush, you, don't scare him away. Look, he roofied the Joker! Now finally comes the deed...

So, is it poor man's Bedlam?

Joker's true identity as Jack Napier confirmed.

At least lego was funny. Like we were all in on the joke.. Joker wanting to fuck Batman used to be a funny meme.. not like an actual reality that exists.

I have the exact same Batwing in my room

Babs also gasped BRUCE in a room full of cops.

Neat pages

No, it's better.

I bet he actually bought all that, didn't just steal it.

thre are way to many potentially dangerous objects in there for any prison or asylum cell

I may be a criminal lunatic! But I'm an AMERICAN criminal lunatic!

kek keep reading

I love this page

Probably stole them, I doubt they were made by Wayne enterprises and Joker would probably dance on Legos before he lets someone else make money off him with the Bat Brand

>the GCPD has nothing to do with Batman
>here's my daughter, Batgirl, to prove it to you

>Raising the stakes, making you stronger each time.

The art is superb.

I want a modern issue where Joker gets out on a technicality in court - something that means he's out legally - and he drives Batman insane by just walking around and doing really innocuous things. Going to the gym, getting a 9-5 job, maybe going to college.

He obviously carved it in Arkham woodshop.

I swear that has to be a story somewhere already

The millions of Joker but "realistic"

Sue them for...What, exactly? Batman's not a GCPD thing, and just because they turn a blind eye on him sometimes doesn't mean they're responsible for him, at least, I don't think it does.

Why's ANYONE upset about this? The Joker's an insane terrorist with a bodycount in four digits.

It's like if someone held Osama Bin Laden down and gave him a cyanide injection. Onlookers would cheer.

>Joker has never attacked any guards or inmates
What is this madness?

The Shadow Batman) Batman is a Child abuser now.

Alternate universe, m8

Don't you know what year it is?

Because MUH POLICE BRUTALITY! Gordon even stated that’s why they’re upset.

He’s not Joker anymore.

>four digits

Try seven.

They were they standing around doing nothing while Batman beat the shit out of him and forcefed him pills.

because they or their loved ones could be next. especially in gotham where its almost statistically impossible not to have a criminal amongst your loved ones

Of course he bought them but with stole money like it has to be

No shit sherlock

Takes one to know one. :)

Alright hope you guys enjoyed and if you enjoyed it pick it up in your LCS, also word of advice don't check the solicits for this since it says too much of what's gonna happen.

Also did you guys read Dawnbreak this week? I liked it, also like how it's hinted that Nekron is in the ring since he's making black construct/senses people through emotions like a black lantern.

Now that SJW has appeared in an official comic I guess I should shoot myself.

Why is Gordon the one asking Batman to rape joker? Although the third panel here is just asking for an edit.

god damn it don't you niggers know the rules? save the reaction images till AFTER the story time you cum guzzling homo.

Don't ask stupid questions, then

its an AU. we have no idea what Joker's digits were.

I thought this was a one shot, so it’s not?

They don't fucking care anymore
It's always, "well this isn't even a long comic" and then the storytimers say they're fine with it

I don't like Joker with makeup I like Joker with bleached skin
It's what makes him super

>Now that SJW has appeared in an official comic I guess I should shoot myself.
No one’s stopping you, buddy ol’ pal.

>joker's eyes
thanks, doc

Wildstorm has been pretty ayt.
>Now that SJW has appeared in an official comic I guess I should shoot myself.
Well (big spoiler, I know I shouldn't say it but dumbasses will still hover thru the spoiler) Cured joker is still a badguy based on the solicits so the sjws praising joker will get their ass bit.

>title-drop
>unironically calling yourself a white knight

>bleached skin
I assumed he had that but they fixed it as part of the plastic surgury they mentioned

He shouldn't have used SJW, it feels cheap, almost funny actually

Imagine superman ejaculating all over Bin Laden
I'd be mad too

Dick look so much like Jason here.

And now there are race riots. Fantastic.
>taking iq tests seriously
Who wrote this?

I don't get how so? since it bashes cops?

Kinda funny how suddenly they have evidence for against Batman. Yet the only thing they could’ve stuck Joker with despite all his killings were slaps on the wrist. Also how SJWs are defending a crazed clown killer.

He mentioned it was make-up while being beaten

let's just not go into it and try to avoid derailing the thread

somebody who didn't make iq tests online

Alright alright but I don't see it desu. What do you guys think of the story so far? I think it's okay, it's not as bad as advertised since I thought they were gonna bring up BLM, Antifa,etc in one book.