Should IT be a cartoon show?

Should IT be a cartoon show?

No. Why would it be? How would you make a show out of that?

No! Idiot

Something like The Mask the cartoon

No, because the IT phenomenon only happens every 27 years. It's not a weekly occurrence.

Yes, and it should be animated in the Seth MacFarlane style, written by Dan Harmon. Jon H. Benjamin as the clown.

It should be adapted into something similar to Gravity Falls, but it will only be one really long movie, two movies or a trilogy.

A series won't work unless it's a 10 to 13 episode single-season miniseries like what Korra was going to be before Nickelodeon demanded three more seasons of Korra.

It will have a similar tone to Gravity Falls or Courage the Cowardly Dog which is basically a blend of horror and comedy while still being kid-friendly.

I have gotten really tired of the CalArts artstyle of modern cartoons right now and if you want cinema-quality animation, than it should be animated in 2D in an artstyle similar to Disney or Ghibli.

the story is away too horrific and bizarre for a western cartoon, it will do a great comic tho.

What the hell is the matter with you? No, you can't make a story about a pedophile demon clown into a children's show.

>Saturday morning IT

I'm hype. How do we make it kid-friendly?

>EVERY WEEKEND AN ANCIENT EVIL STIRS IN THE BOWELS OF DERRY
>BUT 7 FRIENDS UNITE TO STOP PENNYWISE'S MEAN ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CHILDREN CRY
>MEET STUTTER-BILL, THE LEADER OF THE GROUP
>BEEP-BEEP-RICHIE, ALWAYS GOOD FOR A LAUGH
>MIKE AND BEN, THE POWERHOUSE MADE OF KEVLARD AND THE TEAM'S INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
>BEV, A REAL AMERICAN BEAUTY AND A CRACK SHOOTER WITH A SLINGSHOT
>and Stan and Eddie, the group's scaredy cats. Always ahead of everyone else by an arms length!
>TOGETHER THEY FORM... THE LOSER'S CLUB

I know a lot of people would get tired of it, but I'd love a show about It just killing a different group of people every episode. Just cover all of his documented killings in the book, add in a few more and that'd be a horror and gore miniseries I'd enjoy.

Who said anything about it being a children's show?

No, horror doesn't translate well to animation.

I ship her with Pennywise

You'll float too!

>those shitty anime pics of IT normies are eating up

>Other feeds on dependence/ submission
>It feeds on fear

Say they're stalking some kids for their next meal, how would that work?

No
This is a really shallow justification to try and talk about It here
Please leave

So it would be kinda like a show about Candlej-

And the period can last years. One went for nearly 10 years, that was the one that ended with the kids.

IT's sleep period only last 27 years, there is no defined period for IT's hunting spree.

They work together to take over a nice, happy family. IT plays the part of the father after devouring the real one and routinely molests the children. The Other Mother takes the role of the real mother and whispers sweet nothings to the sobbing child after every night, but quickly becomes cruel and vindictive when the child begs for them to get away from Daddy.

The child simply wonders what happened to his once loving parents and happy family as they're slowly broken down.

This movie was shit
It was just one segment after the other of IT chasing the kids, then they come together, attack it in the house, disband for 5 whole seconds, come back, beat the shit out of the clown, the end. Fat kid gets cucked for no real reason, the end

Christ you people are dumb.

And yet you choose our company. Nice to have you, fellow dumbass.

seriously, fuck turtles.

Infinity Train? Fuck yes it should!

I miss the days when movies generally not made for kids were turned into cartoons targeted to kids. Robocop, Rambo, Beetlejuice, Toxic Avenger, Alien (which was scrapped) etc.

I want to see this become a thing again. Give me kid-targeted cartoon spin-offs of IT and Suicide Squad.

JUST DO IT YOUR COWARDS.

Shut up Pennywise that turtle is going to kick your ass in chapter two.

Man dosin't every movie sound like shit when you simplify everything into a shitty summery?

"Cough"

But you wouldn't be able to make stand alone episodes like they could for Beetle or Mask.

Pennywise scares them into the arms of OtherMother,
Once she is bored of them she scares them out of their confort zone and gives them off to Pennywise.

Other Mother can create a whole world of monsters if she wanted to scare them, (granted they can become self aware and help the kids). I don't see it sharing with the Other Mother, rather I see them fighting for the victims.