WHAT PERCENTAGE OF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT RACE & IQ?

I was talking to my parents about race & IQ (first time I have mentioned to them). They are both typical 'nice' conservatives of the boomer generation. My mother became very upset and left the convo. My ad on the other hand, seemed annoyed that I had upset my mum, and when I said that it's important to raise this stuff because no one is aware of it, he said 'bullshit, I'm pretty sure most people would be aware of it - but there's no need to go on about it and go upsetting people'. So basically his point seemed that looking at the world and its societies, etc today, most people would have worked out that that there are average differences, but that it's something that is distasteful to talk about because it can't be changed. It may be worth noting that he is a very, very smart/well-read person. This made me think - just how many people are there out there among the general public who despite everything that comes out of the media, culture and institutions around them, are silently aware of race and IQ, and just go along with the charade in public discussion to avoid consequences or looking nasty?

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/download/18.cba82f7130f475a2f1800012697/2005_17_brottslighet_bland_personer_fodda_sverige_och_utlandet.pdf
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/invandring-paverkar-skolresultatet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could he be correct that this is something that many people would have either considered and worked out or read while browsing wikipedia or similar? The question I will pose is (excluding women because it’s not in their nature to actively seek out reading material on the questions of the world beyond products, etc that directly affect them), what proportion of our millennial generation would be aware of race and IQ (this is significant because it makes you consider so much else and means you can’t understand almost any policy issue in the same way again)? If we say 30% of millennial guys lean left, 40% take no active interest in politics, and 30% lean conservative, what proportion of that 30% would have come across sites like this one or Molyneux or others where you can be privy to this information? Surely at least a third of that 30% In which case … that is a massive number of people who are walking round and completely discarding the basis of just about all mainstream policy

It's true that there are racial differences in IQ, but they ain't as significant as differences in IQ between people of the same race.

Considering colleges in the US teach race to be a social construct, I'd say a very small amount of people know about race and IQ.

What percentage of people are intelligent? There's your answer.

I'm nonwhite and I'm "redpilled" about race & IQ.

I haven't taken an IQ test but ever since I learned I have a low IQ (by merit of not being white) I realized I can just live up to the stereotype; I sit around drinking jameson and shitposting all day since my genetics/IQ preclude me from achieving any academic or financial success.

They're MORE significant.

A White man with an IQ of 90 will behave infinitely better than a mexican with an IQ of 90 under the same conditions.

There's more to behavioral differences than just muh IQ. Hormone patterns, brain structure, etc. all determine your behaviors in addition to IQ. The "muh diversity within a racial group is greater than outside of it" line is horse shit.

Where I'm from probably about 1 out of ever 4 people know it plays a big role, but they don't know the differences between the races. They know niggers are dumb, but they don't know that it's empirically testable.

Exactly

whites are genetically predisposed to being feckless cuckolds

blacks are genetically predisposed to being violent drug users

so on and so forth

but where do you guys come up with this idea of IQ? How can you measure intelligence?

>How can you measure intelligence?
skin color

everyone knows blacks are stupid as fuck. theres 2000 years worth of proof. people may verbally deny it because they've seen a smart nigger who could talk well but subconsciously they know it

iq is irrelevant t b h. its the 2000 years of human history where all the black cultures sat around camp fires in leaf dresses while all the pale skinned people built the world. despite some of these black and pale people being complete seperate from one and other (abos, africans) etc yet still resolving themself in the same manner

every body who looks can see it

I don't think they know. If they did it would be obvious to them that IQ is very important and uncontrolled immigration would not happen.

IQ is a Jewish system made to prove Jewish superiority. Guess who performs best at those tests.

Hint: It is not European men.

>Guess who performs best at those tests.
Japs and Gooks

But hwites don't have highest IQ senpai.

Nah, it's Ashkenazi Jews.

No measure is absolute. However, the qualities these tests measure have created western civilization. People who do well on those tests generally have the qualities which lead to success in our societies. The test isn't perfect, but it is the best we have been able to come up with.

boomers in general are totally retarded in their view of the world
sometimes i wonder how they survived to be 60+

But mine/my phenotype's mean IQ is lower than hwhytes' and asians', which means I'm L I T E R A L L Y not allowed to go to college or get a job (according to Sup Forums*), since it would be furthering "muhffirmative action" and taking away college spots/jobs from hwhytes and asians

>* = inb4 the "Sup Forums is not one person" meemay

What does v stand for?

I worked out of Perth in the Pilbura ore fields.

How the fuck did no cunt throw a rock in the fire and make a metal spear point. It's fucking everywhere...... Coal the whole works.

I watched a doco about the birth of civilization. Pretty neat talking about domesticating animals. Having an animal we could domesticate gave us a huge brain power boost.

We could now spent time on art and non essential tasks because we had an energy reserve.

So at least we have an excuse for the poor abbos. Blacks had all the opportunity for domestication etc. Still fucking stupid.

The whole continent is fucking fucked......

it dropped rapidly in the last 2 generations. It was systematically pushed out of the realm of thing you could even say. It's enough to get you fired now by the "scientific" left.

>However, the qualities these tests measure have created western civilization
you pulled that out of your ass. IQ certainly does test something, and it does appear to be a fundamental trait, but has very little to do with being able to build or found civilisation.

>Taking advice from 4chins
You're right user, best stay put and let the smaht people go out and work.

>I watched a doco about the birth of civilization. Pretty neat talking about domesticating animals. Having an animal we could domesticate gave us a huge brain power boost.
Supposedly early humans learned what to eat and what was poisonous based off watching the aminals eat berries and wild shit

but what do I know I'm just a dumb 'ol shitskin

>doubting meme magic and memeotypes (stereotypes)
>implying that anything precludes dank memes and statistics
Thanks, Pham.

boomers want immigration to pay their social security because they demoralized their kids so much that no one wants children anymore

day of the rope when?

But your dad's right user. Just because blacks have an inferior average iq, it doesn't mean that exceptional people exist (they do). Just because Asians have a higher average IQ, it doesn't mean they're superior to whites (in fact, it's the opposite)

Sup Forums is a place to discuss and present ideas without prejudice and without worrying about what someone will say about your honest questions. Don't let the Stormfags and muh mixed race bullshit get to you. It's an opinion. It's up to you to decide whether you think that opinion is correct or not. Your Dad has to deal with something that Sup Forums never talks about.

Keeping a family together.

That is the hardest thing a man could ever do. Sometimes, men need to be bluepilled to keep a family together. Is that bad? No. In fact, just the opposite. It's fucking nobel.

Don't let the Sup Forums fags get to you. Your dad was right.

No way, not even a 1/3 of guys.

Assuming you're white or Asian, you've just proven
krautbro's point.

Presbyterians are actually ranked higher than the Kikes, merely don't get classified by themselves.

Do what you want senpai. I'd like to end AA as a concept, but that doesn't mean you can't get a job.

Your post makes you seem dumb though, maybe that's holding you back.

So what? What the fuck are you trying to say?

In any case, you can't have much immigration from populations with low IQs. It doesn't work.

>Dank memes
This changes everything!

>Your post makes you seem dumb though, maybe that's holding you back.
Can you really blame me for coming off as dumb? I'm a shitskin, after all :^)

People always figure it out by observation.

vagina

So?

We're talking about averages, outliers are irrelevant

>tfw my dad fought in the race war of 75

Interesting.

What i know about IQ:

1. It goes up, on average, for a given population, when sanitation and hygiene conditions go up in that population. There is even an "effect" named after the person who discovered this relation.

2. IQ changes when environment changes. Rural area blacks and whites have lower IQs than urban area blacks and whites. This is counter intuitive because IQ seems like it's defined by genes.

For the most part people know there are patterns but don't talk about it because they don't want to offend people, and because it doesn't really matter. Intelligence does not determine someone's rights so who gives a fuck if someone is less intelligent.

I'm gonna say not many. I think there's a lot that suspect as much, but have never bothered to actually look it up for themselves.

You just know. When I was in tje fourth grade I asked my mom how come the black kids were only in the low classes. And i wasn't raised to be racist or anything. My parents never talked about race or made fun of black people. You just pick up on stuff.

If Trump wins, I'm willing to let this slide. If he loses, my campaign will be to continue spreading info about race and IQ.

I'll admit that I agree with your dad.
It is evident that general intelligence is affected by every available factor. One of those factors is genetic inheritance.
Ethnic groups with lower rates of MCPH1 and ASPM variants have below-average intellectual functioning. This leads to lower cognitive progress over the average population.

However, it isn't something to talk about incessantly. An informed conversation about intelligence and racial inheritance is necessary to develop an informed perspective. Constant ranting, on the other hand, does nothing but ostracize affected groups and reinforce existing constraints against improvement.
It is admirable when a person wants to use detailed and specific information to generate a productive social discussion, specifically if their intent is to position themselves within society in effort to change the status quo (politics, military, education, R&D, etc).

In contrast, a person whose only goal is to rant on a subject from any available streetcorner, without the resources or effort needed to affect the social environment, then THAT person is wasting everyone's time. They are only deriving satisfaction from conflict, and in essence, degrading the quality of conversation that could be held.

Read or listen to "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" by Thomas Sollow. You will find it fascinating.

>When I was in tje fourth grade I asked my mom how come the black kids were only in the low classes. And i wasn't raised to be racist or anything. My parents never talked about race or made fun of black people. You just pick up on stuff.
I was in the "accelerated classes" from 5th grade on up but then I came to Sup Forums and they taught me that it was a liberal SJW progressive conspiracy since Im not white

VAGINA
A
G
I
N
A

>1. It goes up, on average, for a given population, when sanitation and hygiene conditions go up in that population. There is even an "effect" named after the person who discovered this relation.
Flynn effect?

>2. IQ changes when environment changes. Rural area blacks and whites have lower IQs than urban area blacks and whites. This is counter intuitive because IQ seems like it's defined by genes.
It's not that IQ changes with enviroment, it's that IQ changes the enviroment. Higher IQ people create good places to live which are safer, have better schools, better food, etc, while low IQ people can be given all affirmitive action, benefits, etc and nothing will change.

My mother asked me a year or so ago if Blacks are generally less intelligent, since that seemed to be the case based on her experience

Probably not a lot of people

You are retarded and annoying please gtfo white civilization

Blacks are generally less intelligent but Sup Forums users are easily below that.

sorry I didn't have the option to choose to be born white

>However, it isn't something to talk about incessantly.
Yes, it is. People need to know these things, because as is our politicians base their policy on falsehoods. They spend billions trying to fix schoolresults, which does not work because you can't fix stupid. They think immigrants can be taught to be like us, but because political beliefs and moral values are heritable they won't ever succeed. This stuff should be taught in schools.

well op said it was his first time, maybe he came across like an autist but his dad shut him down pretty much on the spot.
Basically its a taboo subject, but sweeping it under the rug and avoiding it IN YOUR OWN HOUSE is retarded as fuck

>They think immigrants can be taught to be like us
immigrants assimilate, but after one generation

Yeah and a high school diploma or a college degree doesn't change your rights as a citizen so who gives a fuck who has those and who doesnt

I agree with that.

>immigrants assimilate, but after one generation
In Europe 2nd gen immigrant commit more crime than natives(also more than the 1st generation), they have worse schoolresults, and bring their stupid politics and religion with them.

I agree with the guys on here who have said that IQ is not the be all and end all. As a few pointed out, there are plenty of outliers in every race like your white trailer trash or Clarence Thomas/Thomas Sowell types and each should be treated individually. Similarly I agree that there's no reason to continually rant about this as it would be like blacks going on about how they are faster on average - a fact of nature we can't change. I was just pretty shocked to hear a middle-of-the-road conservative admit that this is something he thought 'everyone' would have worked out. If this is the case, that is a hell of a lot of people who whenever they hear stuff about spending billions on 'closing the gap' on various things like education and incarceration, silently know that its never ever going to work. I had always thought that this was something that very very few people know about but maybe we don't give the older generations enough credit.

Sauce?

This is freshman female undergrad levels of non-argument.

>In Europe 2nd gen immigrant
well maybe muslims break that rule.
its just muslims i think

>generalizing all immigrants

Italians and Polacks might, especially those who break out of the lower social classes and thus interact more with natives, whilst Iraqis and Somalis do not. Second generation Somalis are probably the single greatest social plague on this country, extraordinary rates of unemployment and abysmal education

By bringing up the IQ argument, you do realize that liberals are generally more intelligent than conservatives, right?

Of course people know this. Everyone knows this. It's just an extremely bitter pill for some people to swallow.

the angry responses to your post rather suggest you have hit a nerve.

All non-Euro ethnicities, except those from NE-Asia, commit more crime, contribute less to society and have worse schoolresults.

Scandis and NW-Euros tend to do well.

[citation needed]

There are three ways to discuss IQ:
1) Serious, highly technical and abstract science, ie Razib Khan. Does not translate directly into policy. This is the responsible way. Nobody does this.
2) A catch-all (rather than a dog whistle or code word) for problematic Sun People tendencies. Reporting an IQ score is much quicker than any measure of work ethic or criminal background check, so people are rolling all three together.
3) Autistic nonwhite whining about how white people must not have built cathedrals or landed on the moon because conformist achievement-averse Han slaves (who are known for cheating on tests) technically have a somewhat higher IQ. This is probably the least frequent iteration, though Nigerian Ibo people have been attempting to use it against the second and most frequent iteration.

Obviously yes

interesting.
what makes you happy, out of interest? and how many hours a week must you work to maintain your standard of living?

>no need to go on about it and go upsetting people
Your dad is a soft cunt.

Get him on the grass, right the fuck now.

>tfw you try to use the "leftists have high IQ" argument but you forget that their IQs are just barely high enough to give them enough self esteem to always think they're the smartest person in the room but not high enough to really let them delve further into information to actually form opinions themselves, so they just end up parroting everything they hear on facebook and in the media to their friends who are only marginally dumber than they are.

If I wanted NRO IQ levels to be the pinnacle of my race, I'd just go enslave myself in Israel to pay penance for the holocaust.

Boomers don't give.a fuck about anyone. Stop upsetting your boomer mother and buy a house already. You can do it!

Crime:
bra.se/download/18.cba82f7130f475a2f1800012697/2005_17_brottslighet_bland_personer_fodda_sverige_och_utlandet.pdf

See page 37

Schoolresults:

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/invandring-paverkar-skolresultatet

It's all in Swedish though.

everyone here knows that race and IQ are linked. Its literally something everyone knows.

niggers will never amount to anything, they do not have the ability. Koreans are only slightly better, too much rape in their past

Singular cases of variance between individuals are irrelevant. We're talking about population averages of groups that number in the billion.

And what is the argument here, anyway? "Oh, the fact that all these blacks are on average less intelligent than you isn't anything to worry about, because this one white person here is smarter than this other white person to a greater extent that the average white person is smarter than the average black person"

This is pure casuistry. Specious, pseudo-intellectual linguistic trickery, nothing more. Your response here typifies the evasion and obfuscation that we get out of the equalist academy.

>1) Serious, highly technical and abstract science, ie Razib Khan. Does not translate directly into policy. This is the responsible way. Nobody does this.
People have tried, look up Linda S. Gottfredson and Arthur Jensen. The problem is that nobody listened.

>sweden
aha. Are there any immigrants that arent muslim or nigger?

We have people from all over the globe.

individuals are never irrelevant, just as society at large is never irrelevant. the strength of individuals make up society and the strength of the society uplifts individuals. both sides always try to separate one from the other in some reductionist attempt to discover where the problem is and fail miserably

which genes are the cause of intelligence? And why is it that they are more present in some 'races' and not others?

>just how many people are there out there among the general public who despite everything that comes out of the media, culture and institutions around them, are silently aware of race and IQ, and just go along with the charade in public discussion to avoid consequences or looking nasty?

I'm certain it would be difficult to quantify even a guesstimate answer. My observations from growing up in the southern US is as follows: Even the dumbest, red-neck-iest, raycis, ignorant speaking white cracker mother fuckers knew that the blacks living there were about as dumb as it gets.

Sports are the biggest thing in the south and Texas because education was for smart people. This is a culture thing that Thomas Sowell taked about over and over again.

Ultimately, he insisted that culture, not necessarily heredity/ethnicity, had the biggest role in bringing about the best results one could could (genetically) offer - Nurture vs Nature, essentially.

Having said that, yes, nurture can go a LONG way, but it doesn't completely fix the problem as you and many others have succinctly discovered (Pic related).

Here's how I would break it down.

Asians:
Almost all Asians are emphatically aware.

Whites:
Depends on what you consider "white", but I will tell you that a vast majority of adult whites I grew up around were very aware, but they themselves were too uneducated to be able to give a strong statement as to why. This is the fringe area of intelligence ~100 IQ, where people still believe in things like "luck".

The generation I grew up in learned to resent the sentiments of "racism" in the generation before us because we think we're much smarter than the generation before us, and because MTV and other indoctrination institutions like public education shoved the multiculturalism pill down our throats. An interesting tidbit I've learned, though, as we get older - an increasing number of people my age are starting to "see the differences" between "groups of people"

>which genes are the cause of intelligence?
infoproc.blogspot se/search/label/cognitive%20science

>And why is it that they are more present in some 'races' and not others?
Partly selection I think.

>This is the fringe area of intelligence ~100 IQ, where people still believe in things like "luck".
what do you mean believe in luck? you mean like supersititions?

The addition of winter as an evolutionary selective pressure, and the complications that arose from that in regards to food availability.

Tens of thousands of years of having to plan for winter, applied a selection pressure for conceptualization, problem solving, and future planning. The person that thought to to the future and figured out a way to store food, build shelter, make clothing etc, survived. Those that didn't, starved or froze to death.

Mexicans on down to South Americans:
These folks think that they are better than blacks, but also blame whitey for a lot of shit "going on in the world". Not going to say they are wrong, necessarily, but if we let these fuckers have their way, there'd be a Che Guvera every other village.

Blacks:
I think that sometimes they acknowledge their position, and their culture (and willingness to submit to it so willingly) steers them in the opposite direction in order to prove (to them selves, of course) that they cannot be categorized by some other person's model of what they should aspire to be.

too bad i cant read swedish

Yes.

I have no problem with "religion", per se. Plenty of the most intelligent people to have ever lived believed in (at least the possibility) of a God.

But yes; superstitions and lucky rabbit's feet, and black cats crossing your path. That sort of nonsense.

I think that football players that lace their shoes a certain way (in order to achieve a statistically similar running experience) for every game, aren't superstitious.

It's the football players that don't wash their jersey between games because the stench (or whatever imaginary yet putrid essence) helps them win. Those are the idiots that are on that fringe of being averagely intelligent.

Excellent point. Read this

Nigerian here, the IQ debate is interesting and i'm trying to understand myself how is it that Blacks generally have the lowest IQ but you have Nigerians and other specific black populations (who are immigrants) that end up being as successful as whites. Is it an outlier? In a way, wouldn't that crush the idea of IQ being specific to race? I need clear answers please.

i got a 139 IQ, a small dick, no job, and i'm 6'2

it's a mixed bag tbqh - if i could trade IQ points for dick inches at 5:1 and a flat 10 point trade for a mid range trade job - i'd take it.

It's because of Brain Drain. Only the smartest and most educated Nigerians can afford emigrate to the US, this is also why Indians do well abroad but India itself is a third-world country.

well how can you be sure it doesnt help them win?

I mean, what are you really gonna do about the fact that blacks are dumb? That can't really be a valid reason to do anything. I know plenty of dumb DUMB fucking white people, but no, I can't kill them or send them to a different continent for being dumb. Most intelligent people are aware that there are a great deal of humans dumber than them, especially blacks. Now do they see it as genetic? Probably not, blacks really do have the worst public education.

Asians got it rough tho

Does this exclude people who come to the US on Visa lottery/ anchor babies? Because I can see that

Blacks aren't just dumb, they are also violent and all-round awful. It might even be possible to justify bringing back Jim Crow because of them.