How to you feel about the end of the best superhero comick book in the universe?

How to you feel about the end of the best superhero comick book in the universe?

>the war is over
>Thragg is dead
>4 chapters to go
>no one is talking about it

Am I missing the threads or Sup Forums completely lost interest in invincible?

>he hasn't read Centaurian image tomes

Read it a few weeks ago and loved it.

How did it end? I stopped really carrying after 104 issue or so.
It was very good read and coincidentally I started to read it (and Hellblazer) alongside when Man of Steel released (and movie delivered and enhanced in that "an action with really strong guy that can fly" field).

Satisfied. Glad it gets a beginning and an end with (basically) the same creative team. Went on for too long in my opinion though.

Needed a more memorable supporting cast too, but hey.

Dragged on quite a bit, no particular feelings.

I read it to volume 4 and than completely lost intetest.

We talk about it whenever a new chapter is out, but it's kind of mutually agreed that Kirkman is rushing through everything so he can get it all wrapped up as best as he can before the final issue deadline.

There's no real huge planned buildup that's getting resolved, it's more like he's just tidying up loose ends, which kills some of the hype. Still a good book though.

Basically this. Everything in this series went out on a massive anti-climax.

Everything with Kid Omni-man? Nah, that foreshadowing's pointless, Thragg just iced him. The one with that strange bunny-girl who is vaguely reminiscient of Wonder Woman? Never showed up again. Mark being raped by Anissa? He never does anything about it, and we never get to see her catfight Eve.

Angstrom? Gives up, then dies when trying to fuck off. Hell, Mark's offered a reboot and it goes nowhere!

What was the point of any of that?

>Mark being raped by Anissa? He never does anything about it
Well, that's what happens with many victims of rape, sadly. And there were several issues where you could see how it affected Mark. Hell, he couldn't even perform with Eve for a while.

Yeah, but Mark never really does anything. At a certain point of the books, he stops taking any proactive action. Whole stretches of time go by without anything interesting happening.

It's like Kirkman wanted to skip all the 'super hero shit'.

It's so weird re-reading this from the start. It's so mundane and has all these odd cameos. Did the "Powers" cops ever show up in the spin-off comics? What about "Demon Detective"? Was that his name? The Rorschach parody who was always late.

Women can't rape men, if you've got a boner you're enjoying yourself.

I lost interest years ago.

Much like I gave up around 100.

Finally got sick of Kirkman's lazy holding pattern till he came up with the next BIG DRAMA THAT IS WORSE THAN THE LAST DRAMA!

>At a certain point of the books, he stops taking any proactive action
Oh you were talking about his superhero-ing, thought you meant about his rape. He retired remember? He had enough after Robot BTFO'd him out of Earth.

Nice meme

Damn, you dislike the comic for the same reasons it is probably my favorite. what you see as anti-climax for me it is just the break of expectations that made it so unique, specially about the reboot, god how much I loved that the reboot didn't happen

Sup Forums only talked about it when the rape chapter came out

Rushed and not very satisfying ending. Ever since Mark came back from the otherverse it's been really weak.

>the best superhero comick book in the universe
Watchmen #12, fuck yeah.

I dropped it at #3. I guess Kirkman simply isn't for me.

Sup Forums doesn't care about it because they have a Kirkman hateboner. and they're too busy eating the shit of the big two. I just want it to end already so we can all move on

I bought the first compendium and enjoyed it a lot, first #47 issues. I'm going to buy the second one when i get a chance and i assume when they're finished they'll make a third

who should play them in the movie?