What's Sup Forums's opinion about Cobra-Lalalalalalalalalalalala?

What's Sup Forums's opinion about Cobra-Lalalalalalalalalalalala?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNcy9YaYxkc
youtube.com/watch?v=NtssHDiPsfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

Take them out of G.I. Joe and make them their own thing with lots of gruesome body horror.

they would work better as some Marvel villains

Good pay with great benefits and health insurance, would take a logistics position in a heartbeat

7/10

Cobra La is dumb.

dumb sexy cobra-la

I don't have anymore females from Cobra-La so have Lady Jaye getting attacked by Cobra-La vines.

damn lady jaye was so sexualized

Remember when she spent nearly a whole episode in a nightgown that showed off her rack?

that monster pit scene gave me a fetish

so hot

What a weird episode that was.

they put all their fetishes into it

They would have worked much better as a third faction. A common enemy for both the Joes and Cobra.

You mean like DRUGS?

They really fucked it up
because why Cobras would want to join cobra-la
they showed that they will gave them gems
but why they will need gems if humanity will be completely destroyed
Joes and Cobras teamed in that Game Master episode and it worked great

I really wish they could made it Metal Slug 3 tier, like cobra soldiers salute to joes and gave them their weapons to stop cobra-la

this is actually the best dic episode

And the Australian? motorcycle guys (Dreadnaughts/Dreadnocks?) were explicitly mercenaries, you would think they wouldn't be into this kind of thing.

working for gems who would lost their value soon after humanity would fall isn't a smart idea

besides in my opinion, Dreadnocks wouldn't allow to this because they want to ruin the world their own way

Yeah, but they're really dumb.

Damn Zarana is so hot

So hot she cucked Baroness

youtube.com/watch?v=cNcy9YaYxkc

>Dreadnocks wouldn't allow to this because they want to ruin the world their own way

I imagine it as a Space Orks vs Chaos kind of deal. Orks want to fuck around and break shit, Chaos wants to wipe everything out
>Also, what the fuck?

Only as Muslims

Destro was a cool fucking guy. Dude was fucking all sorts of women behind the Baroness's back.

The thing that kills me about G.I. Joe is that the movies would be much better if they just let the Joes be Joes, campy and fun. Tacticool shit is just trying too hard.

I love how Cobra can do all the most evil things but drugs are too much

She should rename from Baroness into a Cuckqueen

Classic Cobra trooper truly is the best.

generally when mooks looks like lesser versions of their boss is goat

Remember when she turned into a child, lost her pants but her shirt was long enough to cover her body, but then grew back to adult and was struggling to tug her shirt down to hide her panties?

Cobra had the best aesthetic.

Yes I do remember that.

>"What did I say about all the fucking pointing, Carl?"

I remember one ep that had her in swimwear.

BUT IT WAS ONE OF THE SHITTY ANIMATED EPISODES!!!

It is nice to see a bit of leg from her.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtssHDiPsfk