Noko

>burn down black church
>fully aware it would draw nationwide attention
>could've spray painted "fuck niggers" or "fuck Hillary" which would've made more sense
>for some reason spray paints "VOTE TRUMP" on building expected to be completely burned down anyway
>spray paint somehow intended to be a pro-Trump message despite obviously only drawing negative nationwide attention to the candidate
>??????????

how is this anything but a false flag

It's legitimately the most blatant false flag I've ever seen in my entire life.

Democrats have a 150 year history of burning black churches. This is just another one to add to the list.

This is probably the weakest false flag I've ever seen. Even the national media know it's phony, otherwise they'd be promoting it hard.

Well, when tards plug in to their only source of info/food/everything they are going to be decieved and accept it. They are also going to lash out at truthers because they'll think they're the dumb ones.

We're all fucked.

Hey Pastor, whatcha doin?

Hilldawgs are stupid cucks what do you think. She probably hired some good upstanding teenagers so that even if they were caught they'd be minors anyways

SHIEEEEEETTTT

No way anyone believes this was the Trump camp at this point.

You have to be a straight A atheist to burn down a church. Not even a neo nazi would go that far. They care more about the status quo than religion. Liberals seem more likely to have done this. They hate the church and likely targeted a small one that probably doesn't even have any people that go it.

it's so blatant that an ingenious trumper did it knowing it would be called out as a false flag

why the reflective paint? How hard is it to get?

Liberals are mentally ill

Or maybe you're giving drumpfkin supports too much credit, and the uneducated racists that support him ARE in fact dumb enough to do this.

That's like saying the KKK would never burn a cross in an African Americans yard, they WANT it to be known.

It is even more obvious than pic related.

w/e literally no one is talking about it. the blm protests did worse damage anyway. anyway, OP you an oldfag? I don't think noko works here, imagine my shock when I discovered that.

Except the KKK does there shit in secret and does a better job of acting tolerant than the average mentally ill liberal.

Stay mad faggot. No matter the outcome, the DNC is guilty of illegal activity. Can't wait for the fallout

The impression in the Magnolia State is complete disbelief among white folks. No one uses the term 'false flag' but that's the general consensus emerging in social conversation.

KKK hasn't done that in decades because it scares off normies. No racist is dumb enough to do this even the most idiotic one knows that this hurts their cause more than anything. This is the handiwork of either the pastor or the DNC.

how hard would it be to trace recent reflective paint purchases in the area?

When was the last time the KKK burned a cross on anyone's lawn?

I dunno m8 that one was pretty fucking obvious. I'd say its a tossup

Which is exactly what the Democrats want you to believe so that you think a Republican did it to create a false flag.

It's their pathetic attempt at 5d checkers.

This is like a kid drawing on a wall and signing it with his brothers name.

Nobody who supports trump thinks he is racist. the whole job is a non sequitir

the incompetence is probably tough to understand for those who don't know hillary yet

almost anything would have been better, so she probably used someone that wasnt too smart. if she really chose someone to write vote trump instead of simply "HILLARY FOR PRISON"

historically speaking, democrats have been known to firebomb buildings

I jewbook with several black ppl for debate purposes and to try and gauge where the other side sits.
Not one of them has posted about this church
I don't think even they are buying it

I hate-watch MSNBC for masochistic purposes and Rachel Maddow just flippantly, but surely, brought up the possibility of a false flag.

did you notice Obama saying that Hillary's black voter turn-out is lower than she needs?

have you noticed that the Clintons have always tried to get themselves seen as friends of the black churches? Just three days ago Bill was giving surprise visits black Southern Baptist churches, which is the kind of thing he always does.

I don't mean to imply that the Hillary campaign had anything to do with this. There are so many people who could have been responsible. But it just doesn't make sense that a Trump voter would claim credit after doing this. Maybe, as another poster said, they'd say something about "niggers". But if they want Trump to win, of course they'd know that this won't help. Does anyone buy for a minute the "intimidation" narrative in the articles? Would this really scare anyone away from voting?

I wish one of these articles would bother to notice that it COULD be a false flag, given how little we know. So many of these journalists are taking for granted that only a Trump supporter could have done it. How can they be that naive?

>'VOTE TRUMP' - NOT HRC
> (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
> Seems legit

Something a government employee would probably have access to.

Accept the KKK doesn't burn a cross on a niggers lawn and then spraypaints on the niggers house, please join the KKK.

If Trump is that smart, he donate funds to rebuild this nigga church.

a nigger did it

Early voting trends are showing a significant drop in black voter turnout when compared with '08 & '12. Most certainly this is a desperate & disingenuous attempt by Hillary supporters to try to anger black voters enough to motivate them to the polls.
I doubt, however, that something this dumb and transparent was arranged by the DNC. More likely that it's the work of the same sort of Hillary voter who steals Trump signs. They have no problem breaking the law & destroying private property in the name of defeating "scary" Trump.

my first thought

Anyone could buy it from a local or nation wide hardware store.

I used to work in a small town hardware store and the police would could in once in a blue moon and ask for X color paint that was used in graffiti tagging. Took ten minutes to get the info.

i wouldn't have even known about this if it weren't for pol. media not covering this at all, even they know it's fucking garbage.