Let's be realistic Sup Forums. What's the worst thing she'll do as President?

Let's be realistic Sup Forums. What's the worst thing she'll do as President?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_PstxxQBcY
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=bOjX-o9axmw
youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rig the Supreme Court, that band of undemocratic ally assigned fuckholes to be democratic leaning for the next 3 generations.

She'll die within months of becoming President thus allowing this man to run the show

War with Russia would be the worst case scenario.

Shut down Sup Forums.

If she is elected you can give up hope of your country being free of major corruptions. Brazil wasn't a corrupt place like it is today but once our militar government stepped down, all went to the shitter and its impossible to fix now. The same can happen to you guys and you will have to move to Sweden

FUCK HILLARY, I'M WITH TRUMP NOW
#MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN

She'll keep things going on the same path we're on now: corporatism, contrived social justice stupidity, lobbyist dominance of Washington, partisan and unprincipled house and senate, foreign wars, economic turmoil, etc., etc., etc.

WW3
Nukes

This

Start more wars

>permanent dem supreme court
>more immigrants
>more gibs
>more muh wage gap
>more """"""equality""""""
>more pandering to minorities and LGBT
>no actual accomplishments for the middle class average joe

I'm guessing it'll be like Atlas Shrugged with a bit of 1984 thrown in for good measure.

Nothing.

Thought you learned your lesson OP

Appoint judges to the Supreme Court that will overturn the 2nd amendment.

SHE'LL FUCKN NUKE THE WHOLE WORLD START WW3 WAR WITH RUSSIA IMMIGRANTS FLOOD OVER BORDER MERGE CANADA INTO ONE COUNTRY CULTURAL MARXISM GLOBALISATION WAR WITH CHINA AUCTION OF AMERICA TO THE JEWS HOLOCAUST PART 2 RACE WAR NOW BLACKS AND WOMYN RUN THE COUNTRY JEWS OWN THE AIR WE BREATHE FOOD STAMPS REPLACE CURRENCY PORTAL TO HELL OPENS IN WASHINGTON APOCALYPSE HILLARY MAKES MECHA ROBOT OUT OF TRILLIANS OF FOOD STAMPS TO HELP SATAN ABORT INFANTS FOR STEM CELLS TO MAKE HER HUSBANDS COCK RISE IN THE MORNING

1776 will rise again... all that stuff.

pretty much follow merkel footsteps.

america is gonna turn to a 3rd world shithole in her term. and that's not putting it lightly

Continue Obongo's provocative policies towards based Russia and start WW3.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_PstxxQBcY
WW3

>pic related

Fuck up the federal courts all the way through appellate and supreme for the next half of our lifetimes.

Further corruption and selling out our country for more personal gain.

Set the cultural narrative to bring on more division via the fracturing of culture and SWJ proactivity.

War and increasing gender tensions the same way Obama increased racial tensions.

more of the same, but worse
perpetual war, supporting alQaeda/AlNusra in Syria, bunch of "free trade" agreements that might just pass in neolib/neocon congress, shit show of obamacare....

>pandering to LGBT

The sad thing is that the democrats like to pretend they do this, but they really don't. They're just not openly hostile like the republicans

She can't do anything as president because she won't win.

Nothing. She'll keep globalizing.
Probably enslave a few more htird world countries with her trade policies.

Probably make more diversity, better healthcare fixes.

the real question is what will drumpf do?

THIS!
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

ww3 nuclear war with Russia and extinction of humanity

I'm more concerned with what she won't do.
Nothing will change if she is elected.
It will just be another 8 years of borderline failure and mediocrity, cruise controlling through time passively as the world passes over us.

I didn't even have to get negative or insult her, I just genuinely don't want her as president.
Her candidacy offers the country nothing other then all the jobs she bragged about ending and all the gun laws she wants rammed through.

Trump will always be leagues better compared to bland tried and tired Hillary.

She will accept a bribe to stand down against a nuclear first strike.

Your life for 30 pieces of silver.

classic
youtube.com/watch?v=bOjX-o9axmw

Why does she want war with Russia.

I heard somebody say she was a Neo-con but that does not compute in my brain.

How can a Democrat be a Neo-con?

I guess Trump isn't a Repub either, this election is fucked.

>putin turns up his nose because hillary has a rotten smell
>hillary buttlblasted starts WW3 over her personal feelings

Good thing this criminal will lose.

>Common sense gun control
>Common sense free speech

That's literally all you need to understand why she is a thread to this nation. If you don't understand it just from that, then you shouldn't be voting.

Pardon herself and carry on being Hillary

Eat the babies.
All of them.

She will continue to expand welfare class, extorting foreign resources through military campaigns, she will re-write law to reflect mob democracy as opposed to republicanism, she will further divide society with social engineering until she can demographically isolate 51% then pander to the 51%. She will make laws to halt public circulation of arms and ammunition. She will finally grant the ATF electronic records that are searchable under the guise of speeding up NICS traces, this will lead to a firearm database defacto registration which will later allow targeted confiscation of arms classified as "assault weapons". She will process quantitative easing no. 4 post election following the inevitable crash of the dollar in 2017/2018. She will tighten control of free speech and critical "hate speech" and introduce news verification labels for select news sites. She will expand the amber alert system to include "domestic threats" like terrorism suspects and hvt law enforcement targets. She will enhance domestic surveillance and counter intelligence, creating a more efficient procedure/techniques to sift and search mass data.

Even the Black babies?

So you prefer to live in a military dictatorship than in a corrupt democracy.

Nuclear war
Untold levels of corruption and bribery
Uses political power as a personal way to make money
Basically destroy freedom of speech
More immigration

1. RIGGED SUPREME COURT.

2. CORRUPTION THROUGH THE SKIES

3. 10 MILLION IMMIGRANTS, OF WHICH 9.5M WILL VOTE DEM.

4. WORSE TENSION WITH RUSSIA

5. + 5 TRILLION DOLLARS TO THE NATIONAL DEBT

6. MORE LEFTIST INDOCTRINATION OF CHILDREN THROUGH SCHOOLS AND MEDIA.

7. ACTUALLY ACHIEVE NOTHING GOOD.

Get away with her crimes.

>how can a Democrat be a Neo-Con?

She supported the Iraq war. She helped kill/sodomize Ghadaffi. She supported the Maidan in Ukraine and confrontation with Russia. She supports intervention against based Assad effectively going to war with Russia over Syria.

How is this not a Neo-Con?

Nukes, wars, corruption, and no way to stop it

Destroy the nuclear family

>Give more rights to niggers and spics
>import more niggers, arabs, and spics
>enact policies which will solely benefit the elite
>further the white genocide agenda
>disarm civilians
>turn the country into more of a degenerate shitskin infested cesspool than it already is

Pass Hate Speech laws getting Sup Forums Sup Forums shut down

She'll continue to speak with her fucking ridiculous voice and we'll have to hear it on the fucking news every time something happens somewhere.

Be a woman

Vindicate the left

This is what it all boils down to. That fucking fake shrill talk box of hers.

Go to jail.

Confirmation from two separate FBI agents today:

A separate investigation into the Clinto Foundation including allegations of pay-to-play have now taken "very high priority" at FBI.

Appears to be far more expansive than previously reported.

Investigation will continue regardless of the outcome of the election.

Agents are likely to try and push until they get an INDICTMENT.

Looks like the FBI found the blood in the water, they're not stopping until they get their meal. :^)

She's done. Time to start trying to bribe the prison warden to get her a special menu and a new mattress in her cell.

She's not touching the White House, don't worry.

flood country with immigrants. pay out heaps of benefits. massive increase in debt. put in SJW supreme court. take away firearms through executive action and supreme court. raise taxes on white people to give more to minorities and super rich. weaken free speech laws pushing "hate speech" as criminal offense. release US sovereignty to UN as much as she can. go to war with Russia.etc.

god no please, not like this

I wish I was an FBI agent. I'd leak all the dirt today. For Trump and country!

- Increase the tides of third-wave feminism and victim politics
- Get rid of our borders and allow in illiterate, 3rd world, rapist refugees
- Make more deals with big banks, screwing the average citizen out of any chance at a future
- Worsen Obamacare
- Further infringe upon 2nd amendment rights
- Sell out national sovereignty
- Start more wars, potentially even with Russia
- Pack the Supreme Court with SJW lefties who will re-interpret laws to neuter American freedoms for the majority of our adult lives

do you need any more? I could go on.

war + draft + more debt

War with russia

Long dragged out war in Syria and iraq

No thanks

>What's the worst thing she'll do as President?
>Get away with her crimes.

See, that's exactly why I decided to vote for Hillary over Trump. Even if she gets away with her crimes, it won't matter to me.

Sure, maybe she reaped millions in ill-gotten gains from the Clinton Foundation pay-for-play. But I still don't see how any of that directly impacts me. She might be a crook, but she's a crook with a much steadier finger on the Nuke button. She might be a crook, but she can actually utter a coherent sentence, which is pretty fucking important when facing down other world leaders.

this sounds good, I am voting for Clinton for sure.

Hillary's Dreamers

I'm not really a conspiracy guy, I don't think she will do anything too outrageous much less out of character. But I do believe we will see massive internet censorship. This election, and Obama's presidency, her support among celebrities and big tech companies, all the money shes accepted. I think she could play a major role in getting rid of basic anonymity. Not talking about true anonymity, I know people can find you anyway. But on a base level like this, this shit can go away under her.

In the end, I suppose I don't really care. I don't have children, I'm alone, and I lived a good life. Perhaps I'll live in a rural area and start a business or something.

empower negros to keep on living that sweet plantation life, with my mother fucking tax money. eat shit googles....

This dumb nigger thinks the President has a BIG RED BUTTON that says "FIRE NUKES" on his desk.

topkek

She can only "utter a coherent sentence" when she's got 2 secret service agents propping her up or people like Dona Brazile are feeding her the questions a day before someone asks them.

It's over. She was pissed Obama BTFO of her the first time and she tried to get to the office at ALL COSTS this time and still failed. Morally bankrupt. Lying. Traitor.

The history books are going to show she was 10 times worse than Nixon. Time to pay the Piper.

Status quo in Europe...
Actually not, if she win, liberals will rule over USA for eternity, thus further poisoning the Old Continent with leftist tendencies. She wants the global govt. and multiculturalism.

>Feminist president
She will make the US a feminist paradise. And after Trump loses no party will ever cater to straight white males again. From there everything is downhill. The US will speak Spanish in 50 years and Arabic in 150 years. And feminism, ironically, will be extinct just like white people.

AND iran youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns

Start wars with Russia/China and potentially spark a civil war.

Buchanan won't have shit on Hillary.

OPEN BORDERS

the least bad thing she'll do, thats not even half as bad as her real shit, but still awful, is amnesty to all illegals in this country.

I'm fuciking going to destroy her, senpay, she is evil beyond imaginging.

Start even more wars. Are you retarded?

what the fuck assad did to you ?

This. Feminism enables Islam, Islam disables feminism.

OMG, he's literally acting retarded right now to go undetected, and then he'll blindside you guys with some Jimmy Carter 2.0 bs

whats the difference?

Ding ding ding. Guns first then speech when we have nothing to do about it.

She will flood the country with shitskins and take your right to bear arms.
Think about this

>2017
>wake up to the sound of jets going over extremely low and loud explosions in the distance
>it's total fucking chaos outside
>all TV channels are showing the same thing: regular news of nothing happening
>going to any webpage on the internet immediately redirects you to a website stating that due to "The Rodham Bill" all internet services are confiscated from the public citing that it is not a right
>no connections can get through beyond going to that webpage, cellphones and phones don't work
>house gets surrounded in a burning light and you go completely deaf before you realize you're violently shaking
>nuke just went off somewhere in the far distance
>government states that it is an alien invasion and all governments of the globe have come together united against "foes from space"
>massive amount of enlisted are killed in the dead of night, almost three quarters of our military dead and replaced with a new military structure who operates separately
>nobody above O-4 condones a coup and what small groups do form in rebellion are immediately found and killed regardless of how secretive they are
>Saturn fucking ignites

Hitting 192000 posts!

Only another 4210000 until The Great Get

You're voting for he cause your a pedo. Don't fucking lie to us. We all know which way is.

>inb4 rules 1 and 2 faggot

Supreme Court filled with leftists for the next 40 years, resulting in massive limitations on second and first amendments ("hate" speech.)
Amnesty given to illegal aliens ensuring Dem majorities that will never be broken.
Another proxy war with Russia in Syria tin which we pay to arm and train Al Qaeda 3.0 who turns on us in 15 years.
Jihadis infiltrate the country disguised as rapefugees.

lol,nuke reynders, he's an idot

Stop spamming leaf, it's just a test page ffs.

Confirmed CTR shill attempting to derail the discussion and research on Sup Forums.

Well since her husband gave missle guidence tech to china for campaign money I think she might do something the same. Also she seams to be unhinged and I don't feel like fighting a damn war for her and dying in Siberia.

Continue child sex trafficking, but on a much larger scale.

>implying we'll make it to 2017 before all that happens
We'll be lucky to have one last Christmas and I highly suggest you all remember that day is the day our Savior is to be praised for coming to save us all.

i rape children all the time, it makes me feel IN CONTROL, faggot.

Pixilated as fuck

In theory? Nuclear war with Russia.

In actuality? Collapse of American culture, plus some regular war with Russia.

Globalism and "diversity".
Millions of diversity will be imported.

Making Bill ambassador of the UN.

fuck yourself, isis