Red Hood and the Outlaws #15 Preview

Really early for a preview, but whatever. Out next week.

oh no, there's no crime!
something must be terribly wrong

This is gotham
something is wrong if there are no crime

Man, I was just thinking about RHATO. It feels like ages since we got an issue.

Everything is early DCwise today.
Green Arrow and the Dark Nights Metal ties-in usually hit the Internet later in the day, and we already have everything.

Huh Basil is teaching Cass beyond Shakespeare now.

NYCC the cause?

Fuck off Kate

I'm still waiting on Cyborg and Dastardly And Muttley

I really don't like how Batwoman acts superior in the batfamily just because she's Bruce's cousin/is old.

It feels weird. But given Babs has been effectively downgraded to teen hero. I guess that's why, Kate has replaced Barbara as the authority/mentor figure now..

It's pretty bad since she's the worst fighter/has the less experience out of everyone, her only schtick is lesbian muhrine.

Interesting, it's look like Red Hood is officially back to the bat office after all these years. I hope this means a good things.

There in lies the problem. Yes that is true, but Babs never embraced that mentoring young hero side. Kate did.So.... yeah. It does feel wrong, but this is the new status quo.

I personally think it's for the best.

Though, I do wonder what made DC change their minds and have him back in the office.

Is Redhood about to steal members of the batfamily for his Outlaws?! I hope they evacuate Basil and keep him a good boy.

Doubtful. Though I'd rather have Jean Paul join the group of Jason's den of sinners.

Kate has military training and leadership skills. The other's don't. Cass is the most skilled figher, Azrael is the strongest figher, Clay is the most durable and Fox is the smartest.

I wasn't just referring to the Tec team, she thinks herself as Bruce's right hand ever since that Tec issue when she says she knows Bruce was Batman. It was shown in the Monsters arc that she thinks herself higher than Dick. I personally don't like it and preferred Kate going solo but if people like it then good for them, personally not a fan of Tec at the moment since it's pretty boring. Would like an Azrael solo tho, is this Jean or the Black dude btw?

Yeah a Azrael solo would be amazing. I'm liking this new iteration of The Order of Dumas - it's a gnostic Transhuman cult.

Oh fuck off DC

The Batman line is dreadful right now.

It has nothing to do with the editorial staff. The line is mediocre because of the writers.

Yeah, because Rhato previous office didn't at all have "dreadful" books like the Titans and TT nor was behind the worst crossover in rebirth so far.

>Batwoman pushing Azrael around
Not a fan desu

Wait, wasn't Jean Paul mental-reprogrammed into AzBats now?

>white dyke calling a black man uppity
baka Lobdell

I kinda would like Cass to join the Outlaws but that's because I have this weird thing where I think Jason and Cass would be a cute couple.

So its something that would never happen in a sane world.

The difference is that those crossovers were self contained and not line-wide like they are with the Batman line. To not mention that this reduces the freedom of Lobdell with his scripts.

Now it makes sense we get the Tec and SS crammed into the book

>The difference is that those crossovers were self contained and not line-wide like they are with the Batman line.
You do know that they also did a line-wide crossover too and only RHATO was left out, right?

And Bat office hasn't at all being forcing their books into crossover in rebirth. Batman, Tec, Batgirl books and Batwoman don't have tie-ins in metal and the monster men was done just to give double shipping writers a break.

>To not mention that this reduces the freedom of Lobdell with his scripts.
>Now it makes sense we get the Tec and SS crammed into the book
Oh look, we appearantly have "insider" in the DC office who knows everything.

>Now it makes sense we get the Tec and SS crammed into the book
Like how you thought that Dick appearing in the annual was because of the new editor and then you got proven wrong when it turned out that it was still Antone? I think it's time for you to stop pretending that you know what's actually going on.

Afreed. I really would want this book to be biweekly. But somehow I fear that would be a bad thing for the team and a downgrade for its quality.