I was awaiting for this one for a good while, so I might as well do my first read with you guys, here we go!

I was awaiting for this one for a good while, so I might as well do my first read with you guys, here we go!

I was so excited, that I fucked up with the title. Shit.

Is this an ongoing or a stealth mini?

I guess it depends on how this one does, but the plot currently may well end up as a mini.

Also, kinda silly that they're using Robbie in Cavengers, when Blaze is still around. Probably something to do with the whole legacy theme.

given robbie now can penance stare i assume they may kill jonny a the end of the mini. so the spirit can go to robbie and he becomes a legit spirit of vengeance

Stealth mini

Not even stealth. It's 5 issues.

>Necrodamus
Well, he certainly got a makeover

And that's that, I kinda liked it.

Incoming Ketch apologists.

Me too. I love the art. The whole thing feels kind of comfy, like a late 90's early 00's comic.

Pretty cool comic. I almost feel bad for not buying to begin with.

Nothing stealth about it. It's a straight up 5 issue mini. If it sells well then maybe they might spin it off into an ongoing or something, but if I were to guess, they're using this as a test bed to see how much Ghost Rider, Blade, and the Hellstorms move the needle. Like, if this is a dud then they've got 1 trade out of it and secure the Spirits of Vengeance trademark for the time being. If it ends up being a surprise hit, they could relaunch Blade/Tomb of Dracula, Ghost Rider, and Son of Satan/Hellstrom.

What? No. This was always explicitly a mini.

Huge Ghost Rider fan, I already bought all the variant covers for this. Got to pick the actual issue up at a comic store tho.

God, I love Satana

threw up a bit

She wasn't even in this episode

>Johnny Blaze
>Danny Ketch's bike is shown

um

I'm intrigued, but I dunno if I'm gonna buy it if it's only 5 issues.

Yeah I know.....

>Blaze on Ketch's bike
Great job, '''''''editors'''''''

>a genuine ghost rider
o snap did you hear that robbie?

>Satana's gigantic hip and midriff/cleavage windows

Color me surprised they let her wear that.

I'd really love a sort of bad girl/horror book starring her but that's haram in Current Year.

Well, that was a good read. Thanks, OP.
Liked those detective vibes. The only book from Legacy I was actually hyped for. Hope it stays good.

Damn

i love this type of characters who help the protags and have a story of their own

This is actually pretty good, colour me pleasantly surprised. Especially considering Gischler's previous output.

Just about to mention how Baldeon needs to tighten up on the liquid anatomy, then this.

meh i dont like the art

When was the last time Daimon played a major role in anything?

The level of theatrical Johnny gets when Ghost Rider really depends on the writer, doesn't it?

this page has such an oldschool cheese feel, i love it

Eh, could've been worse. It's tolerable.

I just realised that this team needs Hannibal King. He'd fit into this story perfectly.

>Vampires robing a blood bank
God damn it

This was a fun read! I hope they'll get a spin-off but I'll be cool with a mini series too.

>be vampire
>try to steal from a blood bank instead of draining living people so you can survive
>get murdered

I dig it. It feels like some old school supernatural mystery shit. Only wish it was an ongoing, or that Marvel would keep something going on this end of the spectrum.

Do any other publishers have shit like this I should check out?

The fact that Robbie has the penance stare means that there is a legit spirit in there, it's probably just attached to Eli somehow. All the other Riders in last stand of the Spirits of Vengeance thought that their Spirit was something different.

Satana isn't exactly a popular character that would get orders from above on how to depict.

Never understood how "Spirits of Vengeance" is more marketable than "The Midnight Sons". But I'll finish this mini cause I enjoy the characters

It's closely associated with Ghost Rider, one of Marvels most popular characters to the point it was the subtitle of the movie. With him and Blade shown prominently on the cover it attracts a wider audience than Midnight Sons

Because Ghost Rider is the headliner/face of the team. He's easily the most popular and recognizable character out of all of them. Blade has always been kind of obscure beyond the Snipes movies (which in themselves weren't really all that memorable beyond motherfuckers ice skating uphill) and the Hellstrom siblings are almost totally unknown outside of a very niche audience.

Bump

Thanks for the storytime OP.

Really hate how ketch is just forgotten. Honestly blaze is written more like ketch now.

Is robbie in this?

No.....thank god. He's terrible.