What will be the next step of his evolution?

What will be the next step of his evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqcrwNXRgAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Live a nomadic existence traveling across the planet giving sage advice to those in need.

Also, why the fuck are you still making these threads during a four month hiatus?

Become a fucktoy

I wanted to make my own op before someone posts a Marco trap/Star Slut one.

Reminder that he got out of the void due to Toffee's actions. I'm afraid this time he's gonna die from starving aftet eating all the chips.

>The Avarius line are one of Eclipsa's descendants
>She will bring Ludo down
>Ludo will actually a competing lord in the new regime

>swiggity swiaz coming for that Diaz

become the true endgame villain after dispatching Eclipsa in addition to Toffee

the entire series will turn out to have been about him climbing the ladder

Why do people hate this show again?

>Kept you waiting, huh?

Sometimes I forget Ludo is literally a crippled/deformed midget.

Because of nonsense posts like this

Can't wait until he runs into Eclipsa and she tries to get him on board the monster liberation bandwagon and he tells her to fuck off and keeps doing his own thing while Star keeps sinking into the dark side

Ludo is the best character in this show and I wish more people saw that.

I don't mind Toffee being dead in itself, but the fact that we'll never see the Butterfly-Queen-slaying monster and the monster-loving Butterfly Queen interacting feels like a huge missed opportunity.

Wow user. Don't be such a buzz kill. Don't you wanna be Star's little burrito?

Oh boy new thread. Time for requests

>Ludo is part of Raf's extended family
I can dig it.

I think there's a good chance that Eclipsa resurrects him in some way, if for no other reason than to terrorize Moon.
It's also still possible that Toffee was actually alive even in Eclipsa's time but I think the way he was portrayed in "Moon the Undaunted" made that less likely.

I wanna see him learn how to do magic without THE WAND, to symbolize that he's developed beyond needing to steal Star's wand.

Plus, I really don't want to see him magic-less. Showing how dangerous he could be with the most basic spell made him a cool counterpoint to Star.

Star putting user in a headlock. She's having alot more fun than he is.

>tfw she hired him to assassinate the reigning queen to steal her position
Surprise!

>he's been Homura of Star vs. all along

Janna teasing a Tiny Marco

Jackie eating Star's burrito

Chantelle cornering Sabrina in the bathroom aggressively and sexually.

His expression during the recitation of the spell is definitely more seeing where this goes than implying he recognizes it as Eclipsa's in any way. Seems unlikely he'd have known her directly, but not her spells and their incredibly recognizable rhyme scheme.

I can see him making another appearance in a dream/spell-induced hallucination sequence. 2 more seasons gives enough room for stuff like that without actually having to resurrect the character.

with her hairy bagels
Chantelle is a queen

This hiatus is painful and these threads are weird

Dude, what part of "Its gonna get a little weird, its gonna get a little wild" do you not get? These threads are rather tame actually.

Post your birbs

I know its autistic but I'd pay to see this.

>Chantelle's hairy bagels
>Sabrina's fuzzy pits
>Brittney has all of the above and more
Why is the ECA cheersquad so lewd?

Here ya go

Thanks user! This is great. It's everything I ever wanted.

Star doing cute things

Behold, true beauty!

She's beautiful

Janna taking advantage of the situation when one of Star's spells goes wrong sounds like a great episode.

wew thanks

NO!

>Toffee looking at the Moon when he tells Ludo that he isn't the first one to fall victim to their (Mewman's) magic

How did I miss this?

Well, as of Fortune Cookies, we didn't know her name was 'Moon.'

DAMN

we did. Someone asked Nefcy on Twitter Star's mother's name around June 2015 or so and she said "Moon Butterfly" in response. It wasn't said in official stuff until Deep Trouble/Into the Wand but the name was widely known over a year before then (Moon/Toffee was already a pairing when Toffee had just been in that single episode)

Never showing up again because Ludo is the worst part of the show.

YOU NEED TO LEAVE!

I knew you would show up, Toffee.

Will there be anything Star vs. related on NYCC?

As far as I know there's no panel and the crew hasn't said anything about it, so unless there's a general Disney animation thing somewhere I doubt it.
They kind of blew their load at SDCC.

Well, at least there's still that Amsterdam thing this October.

I want Star to sneeze on my dick while she gives me a footjob

How would that even be physically possible?

>but when he meets Eclipsa for the first time, he thinks that she's Star's daughter and tries to figure out how much time he spent in the void

If it's 'muh redemption arc' I'll be pissed. I want Ludo to become the main villain and a legitimate threat in his own right, since the show seems determined to waste Toffee's potential. This won't happen but:
>Ludo comes back stronger, smarter and more self-aware
>calls out Star and her family for their continued bullshit, and his family for being a bunch of bootlickers to the Butterflys
>Dennis (and maybe his other siblings, too) recognize that he's completely right and take his side
>Clan Avarius 2.0 led by Ludo
>Ludo goes back and finds his old monsters, one by one, and proves to them exactly why this time he knows what he's talking about and how he's become someone who's really worthy of their loyalty
>Yvgeny is the last one
>he has to choose between Ludo and Star
>Star is "nice" but ultimately Ludo has an undeniable point - as long as the Butterflys rule Yvgeny's children will grow up as second class citizens
>Ludo becomes a better leader in a couple years than the entire Butterfly family has been in generations despite having world-bending magic at their fingertips
>everybody'sgettinglevitatoed.jpg
Anyway, that's my fanfiction.

Will Eclipsa join him?

unfortunately star is the protag so ludo can't win like that, as cool as it would probably be

most likely ludo would come back and be undeniably good enough to earn equal rights for the monsters, becoming an ambassador for monster kind.

sounds good to me

How about this for a little question.

What would your reaction be if there was a significant time skip? Like Marco and Star are 17 or 18 during season 4, and many things have changed around Mewni. Would you drop the show outright? Or would you prepare yourself for the most weeb western cartoon ever known to man?

And I also just want to say something about the picture I posted.

Why the fuck did that artist make Star chubby? That is absolute bullshit. She is STICC! STICC!!! NOT THICC!

Would you be willing to put money on this being drawn by a chubby girl?

Thank you, user.

Sure, why not?
Eh, it doesn't necessarily mean he wins, it means he presents a challenge to her that she has to adapt to overcome, which is what a good villain does. In the proposed scenario, nuking him into oblivion (which is what Star is prone to do as a protag - she favors raw power vs thoughtfulness) won't work - it would just prove him right. But becoming a legitimately good queen would.

>But becoming a legitimately good queen would.
That's kind of a reason i want Ludo to come back. Because the show is about Star becoming a queen, and patching things up with enemies may show that she's becoming that exact good queen.

>What would your reaction be if there was a significant time skip? Like Marco and Star are 17 or 18 during season 4
I certainly wouldn't drop the show over it, but a big draw of the show is the cute & perfect pure love and friendship between two precious cinnamon rolls. I'm more than invested at this point but it would be less appealing.

I don't think they'd do it though, even if they wanted to Disney probably wouldn't let them redesign the characters so dramatically. Not to mention they'd have to make yet another new intro and outro.
A timeskip finale is pretty likely though.

"If?"

I still want this as a poster.

I hope they do another event like the Gallery Nucleus thing in the future.

I got bored of requests so I took a break to draw my waifu in a cute dress. I want to marry her guys.

Can you make it a halloween witch dress with black and orange tights since its the season?

>chubby star
you fool, you will tie off a new form of autism, well at least is not chinless Star.
And i could be weird, i like Buff Marco but he will loose his shota body just like Star and her perfect loli body, i could see work as one episode tho.

>no more school episodes
>no Star joins the Cheer Squad episode

If we're being realistic adult star will have no chin like her mum.

Thank God.

I like how they totally subverted all the "crazy skilled girl attending a normal school" tropes. Usually in other shows, bitch characters like Brittney Wong would somehow manage to still have the school under their control an be competition for the main MC, despite the MC being much more talented than she is.

But with this show they just went, "Bitch, Star Butterfly is a motherfucking alien princess with unlimited magic potential" and shoved Brittney to the side like she was nothing.

Oh yeah, this show is perfectly fine without falling into the Buffy clone thing.

Hey, you wouldn't mind if I Take this sketch, re edit it to be a little bit on model, and show the full body of Janna with her other hand opening the top of her skirt and underpants to imply that she's going to drop Marco in?

Just for laughs of course haha.

But that's also bad news for people who don't deserve it. Jackie's not gonna be Marco's girlfriend much longer and stands no chance of competing because "Bitch, Star Butterfly is a motherfucking alien princess with unlimited magic potential"

I like the possibility of them expanding Jackie's character by showing what effects that has on her.

>Jackie's not gonna be Marco's girlfriend much longer
youtube.com/watch?v=rqcrwNXRgAo

She's probably gonna break up with him, man. Marco is a flake.

I dunno why everyone is so fixated on their vision of SAD JACKIE WANTS TO GO ON ADVENTURES AND IS SAD SHE DIDN'T GET KILLED BY TOFFEE, but It Is Dumb.

Yeah, I'm not a Jarco fag but I'm not a Starco fag either. I'm in this for the story, and whether or not that's good or bad, I wanna see Jackie become more than a plot device.

Can I suggest making it a puffier frillier dress?

That'd be pretty cute

Slapping a puffier dress on a turd doesn't make it cuter

I have a sudden suspicion that there are females in this thread.

Reminder that SVTFOE is grooming a generation of cuckqueans

wow, star is FUGLY

yeah as if, and lion king groomed a generation of f-
never mind then

You take that shit back. Star's exaggerated animu faces are to be CHERISHED.

Back from dinner, sure I'll take an excuse to draw more Janna
Yeah, you can do whatever
I'll try harder next time!

Janna is NOT a turd

>Star Butterface
What did she mean by this?

Could you draw Janna in an overly puffy dress?

Pretty please?

>"Butterface"
>implies a girl is ugly but has a nice body
>Star is obviously a cute as a button babyface and Brittney's a jealous bitch
>Star is drawn like a STICC, but so is every other girl but Jackie
>Star could be "canon" one of the more attractive/developed girls in school
interesting

How dare you! Here is proof that she is beautiful! Marco certainly thinks so!

>starfags

What should I draw tonight?

do Hekapoo ahegao bro, we need it

gold form star doing something where all the extra power isn't necessary

Working on it now. I'll either post it tonight, tomorrow or next thread.

I'm the same guy so you are double based.

If you like my delivery of what I'm working on, we should do some Janna stuff in the future.

It's me! The ancient colorfag from S1!

What the wand transforms into when Jackie holds it

Seconding this.