Voltron

First issue of Voltron volume 2 comic is out. Can't storytime but have a few preview pages.

Anyway new Voltron season in eight days and NYCC panel is coming up.

Again with the lol Hunk is hungry jokes, I thought they said they would stop that.

Thanks for sharing, user. I see they treat Hunk with the usual amount of respect.

Wow, Lance really needs to lay off the paint thinner. I mean, even more than usual. He's not looking too good.

Might as well post a few other panels.
Apparently Coran does fortunetelling in his spare time. And is a possible furry.

It's not particularly good by any means but at least the new artist thankfully has an idea of how basic human faces and bodies work.

Though I think the previous artist was better at drawing aliens.

The fourth panel is prime reaction image material

for context this is what the comics looked like BEFORE

Season 4 SOON

Did they meet some alien Jebidiah Farnsworth?

Can't wait for more jokes about how much Hunk loooooooooooooooooooves food!

After Lance's death in Season 4 grief-stricken PTSD-Hunk will lose so much weight, he'll go full spoopy Skeletor. All he'll have left character-wise is his finesse with electronics.

>Wasting 4 pages on a joke about what a hungry fatty fat fatty Hunk is

Whoever the writefag was that posted the pancefic in pastebin in the last /vld/ thread, I would appreciate a sequel

Don't worry, Shiro will make sure he's fed.
then this game turns into a Dangan Ronpa clone

Yeah, I think it says a lot that this art is still pretty bad but is nonetheless MILES better than the first wave of comics. But yeah, I got the impression that the previous artist kinda specialized in aliens and robots.

This one is a bit sketchier, but I've always kind of liked that anyway, and I think it suits action sequences.

Is it weird that I find big-nose Keith in this picture more attractive than regular Keith?

gotta love the mice

oofa doofa that's rough

It's not a style that I find particularly aesthetically appealing, but at least this person has the basic fundamentals down and most people are coming into these for the interactions between the main heroes, not the aliens. Especially since the old colorists did a crappy job anyway.

It makes him more manly

Not joking, I think Coran looks attractive drawn in this style.

looking at him more closely I'm actually 100% with you on this

So is Lance

Boy oh boy, I'm so excited for no Robeasts and barely any fucking Voltron.

Imagine the loose skin and stretch marks he'd have.

>9 days

I'm glad you're back, countdown user

It's an arena, we're probably going to see SOMETHING.

Shiro having a ptsd attack.

>Kuron having a ptsd attack.

You'll be feeling real silly when the clone theory is a bust and Kuron was actually Shiro with a bad haircut all along.

And a mastectomy

Breast cancer is serious business, even the Galra know this.

Zethrid better watch out.

How would shiro have grown so much hair so quickly l?

They can't even keep Keith's height consistent to Shiro's throughout a scene. You expect me to believe they put that much thought into it?

>Starfield in front of planets

Shiro has a poster now.

holy shit you're right

Does anyone know where I can download season 2? I found season 1 and 3 fine enough, but no 2

I love Katie!

Shiro desperately needs a long sleeve.

Josh Keaton tried to blow it off as "you don't know how long it was between seasons" aka the writers didn't think too hard about it.

>Piloting single lions
>Human fighting
>Everyone arguing with Hunk making quips

Is is me or does that look black tinged with blue, kinda like how Sven was the pilot of Blue despite wearing black?

It looks like a Galra color.

>Shiro will pilot the Purple Lion, powered by the element of Drank

slurp

I can't wait for parent groups to start complaining about the purple Gay Lion like they did with Teletubbies.

>Shiro is the only paladin not in his paladin suit so we get the ugly redesign in its full glory
Reminder that Kuron was a mistake

>like they did with Teletubbies.
What?

Kinda strange choice, that Spanish preview showed him still using the black suit in S4.

Kuron is so disgusting.

Hunk wold probably be better as a character if he were a girl
>No farting and barf jokes because those are almost never done with female characters
>No fat jokes because of feminist showrunners and muh female body positivity

So did all the other previews including the English and Korean versions. It's weird.

God that hair looks so wrong in that suit

They actually bothered to give it shading this time so it doesn't look as bad.

Hunk is boring as it is, he's already at the point of being more of a side character than an actual main
taking away those traits just makes him even worse

I only have the first two issues of the first release run of the comics, anyone know where I can find the rest? Oroboros-DCP only has those two and stopped after that.

Reminder that Hunk loves food so much because his parents used to starve him if you oppose them you're a child abuse apologist.

You seriously don't remember the thing about people actually believing the purple teletubby was there to turn kids gay.

Nobody really pays attention to those guys anymore.

Has Hunk ever expressed any real interest in being a pilot? Maybe his parents forced him to join as a way of preventing him from pursuing his real dream of becoming a cook and getting fatter.

Hunk's family just didn't want him to turn out like Manuel Uribe.

>in you, pidge.

>that kawaii as fuck Keith in the middle left

I'm wondering why they haven't released this on the Voltron twitter

/vld/ utterly and completely BTFO.
We will never recover.

>the real Shiro got tortured and tentacle raped for no reason

That’s hot.

Because it looks cool

I like manlet Keith! This art is still shit though.

John Wick got the ball rolling on ruggedly handsome Asian men with facial hair.

Everyone including the creators forget that Shiro is asian though.

This is good shit

>Lion Forge is making the Voltron comic
Had myself a silly giggle.

>tentacle raped for no reason
The reason is that it's hot.

Holy shit all this time I thought it was named that because Lion Forge was a part of the Dreamworks subsidiary responsible for Voltron.

Keeanu is only a 1/4 Chinese.

Can't wait for them to meet for more comparison shots.

Keith tops

Like Shiro was until he allowed North Korean Keith to perform eyelid surgery on him when he returned to the castle.

Of course he does. He tops everyone except Zarkon and and sometimes the girls.

No, Keith tops Zarkon.

These drawings are cute but I'm not a fan of tsundere Keith.

I want Lotor to force accidentally force Keith into his harem like he almost did that one time.

Asian genes are strong.

>shipping keith with lotor and zarkon
Nice. I hope it's not incest.

Keith's ultimate goal is to top everyone in the universe.

He'd still wind up topping Lotor no matter the circumstance.

>I hope it's not incest.
Same here.

>the most pretty boy is also the most masculine and aggressive
what did dreamworks mean by this

I feel bad shipping Zarkon and Keith because even though it's hot I like loyal husband Zarkon who never sleeps around.