THE FLASH

Choose your Barry Allen, Sup Forums.

>The virgin speedster VS. The fastest Chad alive.

neither

which ones which?

>He doesn't know about the Multiverse
I don't have to choose

Isn't it obvious?

Ezra Miller's Flash is some weird OC who doesn't act anything like Barry, so Grant wins by default

TV Barry is /ourguy/.

Why is he so sexy bros?

But Ezra's isn't even Barry Allen, stop falling for this meme you fucking casuals.
JL's Flash is a bastardized version of Wally West under the name o Barry Allen, it's a fucking disgrace and it makes me foam in the mouth.

He looks like my uncle, who is also gay

Sup Forums musical episode sold me on him.

Why does Ben always look like there's a lot of PAIN behind those eyes?

>method acting Bruce Wayne

Have you not heard about his life for the past 4 years?

The only barry allen is blonde fuck you dc movies and tv

Daddy Flash

He looks like someone's gay uncle who is about to reach the age where the cute boys won't top him anymore.

This is unironically a good costume, hopefully they use something like this but with the same materials as Superman's costume for Barry's second suit

He looked better in twink mode.

They won't.

Of course they won't, WB have hard a hardon for the Flash needing armour plating for ages now, it fucking sucks. Michael Wilkinson is good at making costumes, but fuck me whoever though it was a good idea to make a bad costume in purpose needs to be fired

middle always, ok with the left

Neither really fits Barry as a character. He should be more of a midwest city boy. The high school class president.

Ezra and Grant are part of DC's (read: DC corporate and WB) attempt to recast Barry as more of a modern nerd. It's the same as how they want Wonder Woman to be a hot-headed warrior, Aquaman to be a barbarian, and Hal Jordan to be a cocky playboy.

I'm sure this works much better for modern mainstream audiences, who like their characters ELECTRIFIED, and to fall into obvious roles and niches. They don't really want all their heroes to be classically heroic. Or at least, that's the belief in Hollywood.

But that's why I don't really care about comic movies and have no stake in what they do with the characters, as long as they don't fuck with the comics.

Left.

>The high school class president.

Nah, that's not really Barry at all.

The greater debate.

Neither. Are we never getting a Barry that looks like Barry?
Both

I honestly thought that was Michael Jackson

I like Candice but Kiersey looks much prettier than her here.

This one

right one.

left one

>Who is the best Barry
Wally West. He was a better Barry than Barry.

Who decided Iris needs to be a nig now?

I was just about to say, from the thumbnail I thought MJ was resurrected.

>Hal Jordan to be a cocky playboy
Wasn't that always his characterization?

It was me, Barry! I race-bended your wife!

This!

They made him a useless fuckup who couldn't hold down a job for a long while

That was like the reverse of Flanderization.

It was Barneyrization.