HILLARY AND TRUMP SAME VENUE

Hillary and Trump both held rallies about 4 days apart at the same venue in Miami, FL.

Hillary:
>be in a Democratic stronghold with a strong latin and gay community
>on a Saturday evening
>needs to headline her rally with a DJ and a FREE Jennifer Lopez concert for people to come out

Trump:
>only him
>during a Wednesday around noon

Does this mean something??

Hillary clearly has the bigger crowd.

Give it up Drumpfkins

If it is bigger it only looks by just a little bit and also did you not read:

>Free Jennifer Lopez concert to get Hillary supporters to come out

tomorrow Obongo is speaking at my uni in Miami, unfortunately.

>tfw had class today so I couldn't see Trump

Is it for extra credit if you go?

>movie stars campaign with a corrupt candidate
Jesus, it's getting really bad

She was a singer first I believe but yeah her and Marc Anthony were there.

No, it's not a school event, but it's being hosted on campus, as was the Tim Kaine """""rally""""" (which was blocked off and had like 20~ people or so).

Probably more SS there than actual rally attendees, lel.

She's just like us!

wtf i'm with her now

Is it being held in some stadium?

yep

>Has to have A list celebrities to get a crowd
yep she is winning.

nope.

>Free Jennifer Lopez concert to get anyone to come out

Ftfy. I'm sure there are plenty of non Shill supporters there just for the free concert.

>A list celebrities
Best part was that the pro Hillary shills (on campus) were shilling the free JLo tickets the past two weeks, and the day of the concert, it rained hard.

Thats why they make her speak first LUL

>have class on engineering campus
wew lad actually dodged a bullet on that one

>Hillary

"NOW MY MINIONS...the time has come for us to RISE!! Hold up your receivers that were distributed to you upon entry so that I may channel into your sou-ER, I mean, hold up your devices so that you may watch Jennifer Lopez DANCE, and do not take your eyes off of her while I begin my incantation!!"

>Trump

"Such a beautiful afternoon, isn't it folks? Isn't it great being on the side of light? I mean look at this lady holding the sign upside down, we don't even care. She'd get sacrificed for sure on whats-her-faces rally. But we don't judge here. We just want to make this country strong again."

So you think it's just fine that Hillary needs a latina superstar to get people to come out and Trump only needs himself?

Go, get right in front

Take a "Weiner is a Pedo" sign

In middle of his bullshit, show sign

you will make the news

I think the engineering campus isn't as cucked as main campus, although I think both had those cunts in the green shirts following people over to get them to sign their stupid petition about "climate change."

>She reads maps!

This has to be fake. Muricans can't be this retarded.

>b-but she had free DJs a-and Jennifer Lopez a-and

It's still a bigger crowd, nigger.

Hillary rallies are getting out of hand....

The fact that he showed up in the cesspool that is downtown Miami and got a sizeable crowd during the day is already an accomplishment. Could Harper pull anything close to that in Toronto or Vancouver?

>bigger crowd
>in a democratic stronghold
>in a big city that is liberal

It should've been twice the size of Trumps just being on a Saturday evening where people aren't working or doing other shit

>It should've been twice the size of Trumps

It was :^)

>she toasts with beer!
>holding guinness

Except it wasn't. You can clearly see it only barely goes past where the Trump crowd is.