Bob's Burgers movie announced for 2020

deadline.com/2017/10/bobs-burgers-movie-release-date-fox-1202181837/

Thoughts? Theories on the plot? I could think of some other shows that deserve a film a bit more, but I'm still hyped.

This show is surprisingly popular

>A Hour of a boring 21 minute show

>it's getting the Simpson treatment

july 2020 is a pretty poor choice to release it, it'll prolly get pushed to spring 2021

Hopefully the movie will be a series finale and we won't have to deal with Zombie Bob's Burgers ala Simpsons.

r-right?

Where's the Family Guy Movie, Seth?

Oh, right you're "busy" with all your other projects. Sure.
Well, see you in 2020.

Well 2d movies might be coming back after all.

That or Hollywood is grasping at straws

If The Simpsons Movie let us see Bart's penis, surely the Bob Movie can let us see Louise hatless.

I like Bob's Burgers, but I have no idea how a movie is supposed to work.

>Simpsons get a movie
>Bobs Burgers get a movie
>The absolute state of Seth Macfarlane right now after he gets Cleveland Show cancelled, American Dad moved to another network, no Emmy wins, and his Star Trek passion project is dead on arrival

Louise's hair is obviously exactly like Linda's. Its styled the exact same way, she just refuses to remove it because she'd look exactly like her mom then.

I didn't think the show was popular enough to garner a theatrical feature film adaptation, though

I dunno, whenever I mention Bob's Burgers or someone else mentions it, everyone in the group chuckles and goes "I love that show!" It's pretty popular, and everyone seems to watch it, it just doesn't get discussed too much.

Well, a Bob's Burgers movie is easier to imagine than an Adventure Time movie.

Something involving the Fischoeders I imagine. The whole Felix wanting to sell Wonder Wharf plot could've worked if they hadn't already done it.

>Star Trek passion project is dead on arrival
How is The Orville doing?

Every single girl I met who's watched even a little bit of it mentally self inserts as Tina. Then the edge lords and loli fetishists love Louise. The show hits a lot of bases.

>Family Goy loses again

It's just a chill show. No real huge amounts of lore, or events that the viewer has to keep up with, just something to laugh at and enjoy

>two years since the premature February 2015 announcement and people still believed it'd be getting a movie

I thought there was talks of one way back when it first started airing?

Louise kills everyone

The End of Bob's Burgersgelion

My theory is that Louise was born with two sets of ears. Her family has hid them under hats since birth & she continues to do so. There was this one moment where somebody grabs her by the hat & she fusses "Ow, my ears!", so that's where the idea comes from.

So Loud house for adults?

It's better than Loud House

The Ted movies aren't too bad. If he ever quits Family Guy to just direct or act in movies I wouldn't mind.

It is. It gets okay ratings on new airings, but is surprisingly strong in reruns on cable and fucking huge on streaming.

>quits family guy

He essentially has already. He only does voices now.

I wonder if he hates Matt and Trey for being able to do so many side projects along with still doing the show that gave them those opportunities.

>Every single girl I met who's watched even a little bit of it mentally self inserts as Tina.
Yeeeeep

Movie announcement will probably boost the show's ratings. Good timing as the bubble hasnt burst yet and it gives three more years for the fanbase to grow.

They've already said they're going to be super safe with the movie and want to bring in people who never saw the show before

Honestly it could be hit or miss.

I couldn't even imagine a non-safe bob's burger's movie.

The sexual jokes usually feel out of place anyway. The show is family-friendly at its core.

Oh wow! I can't wait to see Tina, Gene, and Louis on the big screen with more wacky antics!

Yeah I think the most "controversial" it got was Bob's transexual friends (who never show up again save for Marshmallow) and the autistic and child molester jokes from the first episode.

And farts, don't forget farts

>ywn be able to peruse passion projects and overall loving doing your work
Seth MacFarlane is a cool guy and I envy him

>he thinks Seth has anything to do with Family Guy
user, he just goes to work, does his voices, and collects his paychecks.

>Estimated net worth of $200mil
Yeah, the dude must be really bummed out

>The absolute state of
where did this meme come from?

AND YOU GET A MOVIE
AND YOU GET A MOVIE
AND YOU GET A MOVIE
EVERYONE GETS A FUCKING MOVIE

"Wait, didn't we already make a movie Linda?"
"Oh BAWB, you just kill me."

Within the next 3 years, we have MLP, TTG, SpongeBob (fucking again), Loud House and Bob's Burgers'

>I wonder if he hates Matt and Trey
At this point all three of those fuckers are probably golf buddies who talk about their investments when no one's looking.

this website being anonymous and all freely allows me to admit to having fapped to this without shame thanks Sup Forums!

I was too busy laughing to fap
forgive me Sup Forums

They just bought a fucking McDonald's burger to put on a plate, didn't they? I'm not even sure it's right side up.

At least I can see ideas from this, unlike a ttg movie

shit

>he had to unnecessarily bring TTG into this
just quit while you're ahead

If Bob's Burgers was an anime, it would have a new movie every damn year.

And there would be a proper amount of Louise fanservice.

Remember that one show that retained its quality after a movie was released?

South Park had plenty of great episodes after its movie.