I still think he will lose. He needs to have a great night in terms of turnout...

I still think he will lose. He needs to have a great night in terms of turnout, and then he will begin winning some of the light blue states.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he'll get 311, minimum.

>light blue states are now split states
>a month ago they were solid clinton
It's beautiful
Saged

He's definitely going to win NC, Nevada and Florida.

From which states?

In my opinion, Colorado, PA, MI and WI look decent. CO is probably the easiest win for him if he were to win a light blue state.

3 confirms hillary victory

VA will be red

Why is everyone ignoring AR as a possible flip state?
It's Clinton's home state and it voted for him despite a history of republican votes, it's entirely possible that it could flip for her also.
I don't really take the polls seriously.
Just give me your personal thoughts.

it's not her home state and they hate her there

turn all those greys red.

add virginia, pennsylvania and new hampshire. i think thats 311.

arkansas poll just came out today or yesterday. i think it showed trump up 23%.

I really see no hate at all in the south for Clinton.
Everyone I know in TN is voting for Clinton, I hardly know anyone voting for Trump.
I mean a lot of the time the man is saying he will vote for Clinton because his wife is being a bitch about it, but I hardly ever hear Trump support.

calling it

based on 538 projections

NC is very close, so is florida (like .1 difference)

VA is based off todays poll with trump 3+

rest is straight 538 predictions

Either you live in Nashville or Memphis or you're a fucking liar. Rural TN is Trump country. I went to his rally in Millington in the summer and it was amazing.

>implying popular vote matters
>implying the Electors have to vote Trump

PA is a toss up

Look at realclear

VA and NV are his
possibly PA as well

1. if the news of clinton corruption keeps hitting more and more MSM, Trump may get over 400 electorals.

2. there is a slight chance he is 'installed' and wins by default, depending on how things go november 7th

3. even if crooked manages to steal it, which is the only way she can win, we have been instructed to not accept the outcome and protest in the streets until she is arrested/removed from the process.

the intelligence community stated today that they will not accept a hillary win. there is a coup and counter coup going on RIGHT NOW. not a joke.

If the electors swing the election there will be the biggest shitstorm imaginable.

if the electors for a state go against the popular vote of said state, we will immediately riot.

He's going to win NY
Watch
It will happen and you will all be

I'm in the know

Even Soros said Trump will lose Electoral College vote

NEW VIRGINIA POLL (10/26-30, Hampton University):

Trump- 44 (+10)
Clinton- 41 (-5)

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation#