Lighthearted superhero show

>lighthearted superhero show
>memorable, colorful cast
>protagonist's mentor is an over-the-top loving parody of Superman
>back-to-basics shonen formula done right
>cute waifus galore
>unprecedented fetish potential (including giantess)
is this the most Sup Forums jap cartoon ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmpGzqL_0_U
youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>giantess
admittedly the most blatant fetish fuel in the show

im here to post this
just look at this barneyfag exchange student

And they have her playing off a literal hentai protagonist

It's not the best thing ever but there's a lot that makes me happy

>Pure escapism
Cartoon Sup Forums should love it.

fuck off /pol

take your own advice no one will miss you when your gone.

it does have slight elements of deconstruction though, with the whole "heroes aren't necessarily good people, because being a hero is just a job" thing
also the idea of a main character being unique because he's born WITHOUT a superpower is amusing to me

>tfw born with a stereotypically villainous superpower, but want to be a hero
this touched my feels. I hope they give this guy more screentime

pony is the best

>CARTOON about COMICBOOK-STYLE SUPERHEROES
>not related to the CARTOONS and COMICS board
forgot pic

Not him but fuck off. It's not a cartoon it's a goddamn anime and manga. Now fuck off back to

>hurr Sup Forums = capeshit
Stop clogging the catalog with your shitty weeb threads, you have like 20 other boards you could post this on.

Anime are cartoons. Manga are comics.

>is this the most Sup Forums jap cartoon ever?

No, this is.

Bnha fags, everyone.

>Sup Forums- comics and cartoons
You see superheroes up there retard? This is why Sup Forums needs to be banned too, it lets retards think anything that's secondary or tertiary belong on the board

It's popular, so it's shit. You know the fucking rules.

Yet anime and manga have a board separated from comics and cartoons and if a thread about comic or cartoon was posted there it would get deleted. I wonder why that is user?

Anyone has the soldiers segment?

youtube.com/watch?v=CmpGzqL_0_U

Yes, but Sup Forums specifically for western comics and cartoons.

To me having cartoons together with comics is wrong enough already. This anime fits more in this board than, let's say, winx club.

>kinda want to get into this show
>still so overhyped that I know I'll be met with disappointment
Maybe I'll wait another two years. Nothing about this show even looks appealing anymore, I might as well wait to see if the popularity dies.

>This anime fits more in this board than, let's say, winx club
You say that only because it's a capeshit flavored shonen.

Nah, Tiger & Bunny is the closest we'll ever get to a Blue & Gold series.

Dude, don't give a rat ass about hype.

Just watch wathever you want to watch, picture how I felt when watching Kememe Friends as it aired, people called it an inferior Retarded Dragon Girls and a Yakuza Money laundering scheme, then on the 4th week this shit exploded and has been growing exponentially, it reached a point in with South Koreans and Japanese set their fucking differences aside to shit on Kadokawa on the recent shitstorm that happened.

And even in spite of this I say Kememe is just OK with a bit of beast wars charm, weird shit happens when you have a no drop rule.

Just watch shit to enjoy them, ignore the fandoms, BnHA is entertaining and has OK direction for a Japanese Anime, I wouldn't recommend it openly to anyone but if you want to watch it just do it.

Yeah it is. Its a love letter to the superhero genre.

>is this the most Sup Forums jap cartoon ever?

Not those anime made by marvel are.

I honestly forgot this was a thing.

Also Cry for the Moon I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs
SHOOOOOOOCK!

S2 never ever

They make Jubilee look useful.

Eh, it does have an ongoing theme of the difference between being inspiration vs imitation, which means it has more merit than Harry Potter.

All of that stuff is classic shonen battle manga.

It's just Naruto with a superhero coat of paint.

So this is why Sup Forums likes the show.

I'm getting really tired of Gainax teasing something new then doing nothing.

Tiger Mask W

>Basically a world of heroes, but they're wrestlers
>Hero with sad backstory fights countless colorful villains
>Some think he's a hero, others a menace
>Hides his identity with a mask meant to be symbolic and scare his enemies

user, you do know the artist is a huge westaboo right? (japanese fan of western comics)

He's a huge fan of Hellboy, he mentioned specifically that Mingola is an inspiration in the manga for how he draws All Might's True Form. I believe he's the only character with squared finger tips, which is something that Mingola picked up from Kirby.

>he mentioned specifically that Mingola is an inspiration in the manga for how he draws All Might's True Form

yeah it's really noticable in how All Might is shaded differently from everybody else

I didn't know that fact. If I remember right the creator of Yugioh was also a huge fan of hellboy.
I really appreciate it when the artists is willing to stretch his own style conventions to help make his character stand out, I feel the different art style All might has, really makes him stand out in the story.

>her outfit is literal bondage gear

there's also this totally-not-a-mcfarlane-character

Ride the pony

I know the Trigun/Gungrave guy also loved Spawn.

Well shonen is just capeshit with a nip coat of paint so things have finally come full circle

muh otp

>average hero """fanart"""

wat

>mentions waifus
>but doesn't mention the cute husbandos
For shame.

Guy who made Trigun also loves Mignola.

Pretty much if you know a mango artist and he's into Western stuff at all Mignola will be included. As he should be.

Enjoy your ban.

Shonen can actually reach young readers, capeshit can never seem to fully commit to all ages material in order to make sure that they have a new generation of readers already interested. Which is a shame, they could really benefit from making titles for the Scholastic crowd.

>Kirishima is favorite character
>Backstory hits
>Turns out I am him
Goddamit

>Turns out I am him
A pussy?

Why do japs make better western cartoon inspired shows and references but westerners can't make good anime inspired cartoons and references?