I posted that the third season wasn't that good. And I got a literal REEEE in response

I posted that the third season wasn't that good. And I got a literal REEEE in response.

2/3

Please fuck off

Not your blog

It isn't a blog when there's a discussion subject and evidence backing it up.

W-what is that thing spamming your post? Hell, link your post. I want to see what the hell triggered them this hard.

>using normiebook
it's your own damn fault you twat

POST THE LAST PIC ALREADY HOLY SHIT

How is this related to comics and cartoons? Are you discussing rick and morty or you how you're bothering some fat cunt on Facebook?

Sorry, mobile cut the subject line even though I posted in it.

The subject is "why is the Rick and Morty fan base so horrible?"

Why the fuck do you even use Facebook for?
Stop being a filthy normie

Why are you friends with this literal autistic child?

I think they belong to the same facebook fan page.

>Using Facebook and posting something that goes against the normie majority like proTrump, Anti-Reddit & Meme, or being anti-NFL and not expecting backlash?
>I stopped watching R&M during season 2 with the faggot "show us what you got" episode. I never enjoyed the show outright before that episode. I just watched it as background noise.
>Watched one episode of season 3, turned it off ten minutes in as I just kept get the Meatwad quote of "I get it, it ain't making me laugh, but I get it" nonstop.

IE: you're a fag OP for posting facebook screen captures of a normie retard reacting to you not liking Reddit & Meme since it is the popular normie thing to like.

This is the reason I only use facebook to remind me of birthdays.

Jesus dude I know OP screencapped your tard bard but take it down a notch

>people posting their facebooks
>people posting their fucking facebook group fights with their autistic friends.
Holy fuck what happened to this place.
In other times this would almost be raid worthy.

I couldn't have put it more eloquently.

Ha ha ha, good one. Not me though. My girlfriend uses Facebook religiously (along with other social stuff like Instagram). I never got the point of supplying the world with your life history and what you're eating for lunch.

yes it is

just like how you're his personal army

now find this person and make them pay for being so mean to OP

>WAAAH SOMEBODY ON TWITTER HURT MY FEELINGS

OP should be permabanned for this shitty thread but mods dont give a fuck about this board.

Fucking kill yourself OP you and your ilk are killing this board and website

>Twitter
>hurt feelings

2/10 see me after thread

Not the thicc threads
Not the litany of pone posts before it got it's own containment board
Not the jew cuckery of moot to hand it over to the gook overlord of 2ch, the worst imageboard conceived

But someone posting something funny about a subject relevant to the boards topic

Shouldn't you be in class?

Dude quit crying about everyone else. It doesn't give you an excuse to shitpost.

>something funny