What if optimus was a girl

what if optimus was a girl

I’d put it up her exhaust pipe desu

why do transformers even have gender? who cares

they don't

>Who cares
Simon Furman

>why do transformers even have gender?

Because without gender, you can't have preachy stories about the struggle of being transgender in a cisgender society, that's why.

>Because without gender, you can't have preachy stories about the struggle of being transgender in a cisgender society, that's why.
What are you talking about? I thought Anode just mentioned it then dropped it. The closest to what you're describing is Arcee and that was treated in a wholly different light.

What if Starscream wasn't a 'girl'

A female Prime would clearly be called 'Amazon Prime.'

good one user! I'm always a whore for puns.

I would bring up Artemis Prime but I can't quote the origin and exploits well enough.

A lot of the dudes in prime 'don't conform' Jack thought Soundwave was Arcee after all.

And while not pertinent to this particular discussion, this one somehow needs to taught often

So how did the female transformers repopulate? Futaformers confirmed?

I'm talking about since they're on an alternate planet do they have cabbage patch babus too? The special snowflake version is so fucking confusing though.

> girl
That looks like a shota, or a shonen protagonist.

I thought the same, the face and posture says tough little boy.

The hips and bust are clearly feminine.

> hips
> transformersprime.png

If you're talking about the Titan colony worlds, the Titans themselves had hotspots blasted into them by Vector Sigma. (Also, I'm inferring you think there are female-only populations, there aren't. All the colonies have male and female. Cybertron was the weird one out with only one gender.

The snowflake isn't an alternate method of population increase, it's the rare result of a stillborn.

She's a tomboy, it'd be interesting if Megatron was a more girly bot to make them bigger opposites.

Ah that's right, forgot about how caminus had girls and boys.

Anode having a still born babu when?

>that Blaster

I never cared about the male version but she's my new waifu.

What if Shockwave was grill?

Individual Cybertronians do not contribute to the reproductive process in IDW, so never. The Titans carried sparks and give up their metal for the newborns, but a hunk of land does the same thing. They were more parasites than true offspring.

fred perry

She would need to wear a bra