Hillarys email server hacked by at least 5 foreign govts!!!

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-fbi-now-99-certain-least-5-foreign-services-hacked-hillarys-server/

as joe biden would say: this is a big fuckin deal!

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-fbi-now-99-certain-least-5-foreign-services-hacked-hillarys-server/
youtube.com/watch?v=47XG_r0gUF8
youtu.be/R7jxgcrjyE4
youtu.be/R7jxgcrjyE4?t=3m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=y6UNUOwOLD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you like your president?

>is so careless with classified information that Russian hackers hack into it
>complains about Russian hackers

The possible next president, people

Pffff hmmmmppp pffff

you mean president "Sell us out to china and russia while separating from the usa and crashing our economy" duterte?

yeah

"the russians hacked her email, the russians hacked her email, the russians hacked her email, the russians hacked her email. see....nobody cares"

>gives Russia 20% of our Uranium
>attempts to do a "Russian Reset" with a retarded button
>leaves her server's panties down so Russia can finger it
>Russia says thanks and takes the emails
>Suddenly she claims server rape
>accuses everyone around her of being a Russian agent, including Trump, FBI Director Comey, DNC leakers, Wikileaks, Snowden, and the President's dog.

Hillary's a class act for sure

no

>>complains about Russian hackers
Legitimate complain though.

k

>gatewaypundit

>gatewaypundit
>truepundit

It's literally nothing

iran hacked us. that's what caused the iran deal where we gave them like 150 billion and 1.5 billion in cash

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-fbi-now-99-certain-least-5-foreign-services-hacked-hillarys-server/
>thegatewaypundit
who?

The FBI knows about proxies, right?

They're reporting what Fox News reported you drooling morons. You attack the source like robots before you even look at what's in it.

Only Hillary is competent enough to protect us from Russia. That's why they keep hacking her, to prevent her from preventing them from hacking us in the future.

They're just quoting Fox News.
youtube.com/watch?v=47XG_r0gUF8

youtu.be/R7jxgcrjyE4
youtu.be/R7jxgcrjyE4
youtu.be/R7jxgcrjyE4

>thegatewaypundit
lol

drumpftards are truly desperate and pathetic

>class act
Nah, just a woman.

The fact even a single person is willing to vote for this traiterous hag tells me that it's time the USA stops being the worlds Hegomony. You guys just can't be fucking trusted.

HOLY SHIT

Trump isn't just a russian plant.

He's a Chinese, British, Indian, Japanese plant too

Blackmail is a bitch

SJWism at its finest.

RUSSIA!! IF YOU ARE OUT THERE. LEAK THE 33,000 EMAILS YOU BASTARDS

We need at least some protection from the less moral countries.
I don't even know where you'd begin with self-defence when China decides it wants your entire country if you don't live in Russia.

>Japanese plant
youtube.com/watch?v=y6UNUOwOLD4

oh fuck. this is probably 100% right. they must have had proof in the emails about obama and hillarys covert MANPAD to al qaeda and war in syria

Trust me, it's not our fault. Clinton has tendrils throughout our government and basically forced the Democratic party to collude to nominate her, and her connections are orchestrating massive voter fraud and manufacturing news for media to report, since they control all the media except a few (which they use slander tactics to discredit).

If she doesn't get elected it will be a miracle caused by Trump's power of populism. She's like a corruption monolith, but if she loses, her power will crumble and she might literally die, which would be nice.

>Israel
>Iran
>China
>Russia
>??????

>At least 5

Her server was being run by a retarded furry who had to ask reddit for advice.

I think we can safely assume that every government has a copy of her emails. Even Best Korea.

why are they just finding this out now though?? didn't they investigate her server earlier?? is this incompetence or negligence on the part of the FBI?

b-b-but they aren't 100% certain!

2 weeks ago, iran asked for another couple hundred billion for some more "hostages". the hostages are bullshit; it's another cash grab before the election. we have been paying them to not release the emails.

>liberals would think she's better than trump even if she literally handed all her top secret infos to foreign governments by hand on live tv

The funniest part about how he ran the server security is that when he learned it was being hacked, his procedure was to shut down the server for ten minutes, turn it back on, and then email Hillary saying sorry she lost her ability to email for a few minutes. He only recorded ten attempts to hack, but if any foreign government became aware of it, it would have been attempted to be hacked every single day.

I think it's based on who they're aware are constantly hacking all government and personal email of government workers, and who is sophisticated enough to get into her server. Comey said if they hadn't hacked and acquired everything from the low-security server, he'd be disappointed in our enemies.

As for newer revelations, a lot of coming out because the NYPD was investigating Weiner's sexting a minor, and they discovered non-duplicate Hillary emails on his devices, which is why they were given to the FBI and the announcement that the investigation was back on was made. Now they're hinting that it was opened so publicly due to the content being hugely bad for Clinton, like deleting evidence of felonies and shit.

Israel a second time, this time acting as Syria to try and lure us into joining their side again

i'll refer you to

Which is more loose - Hillary, or her servers?

Islamic Republic of Djermany

What dies trey gowdy have to say about this?

Dubs says Egypt

iran

Oh great so whatever she forgot she sent on there is in at least five other nations' hands because she thought she was above such small things as the law.

Don't forget her staff used fucking Google Translate, and the button literally said "Overcharge" in Russian.

Sergey, we spy on you and you spy on us. You spy on everyone. We spy on everyone. We spy on us.
Intelligence efforts are not a legitimate complaint.

I'm not sure I can fap to this post, but I'm damn sure going to try.

Jeeeesus what is it going to take to lock this bitch up?!?!?!

a Trump presidency

Fucking kek

How incompetent do you have to fucking be?

>faux """news"""

Show me a real fucking source on this, nigger. Not Brett Baier talking, either.

Thats not a source?

Whisper that slowly please...I'm close.

No, he's not, and neither is this "article".

A real written source.

but that isn't her fault!

>it was the russians
>and the germans
>and ISIS
>And the cubans
>and north korea

fucking donald trump

B-u-b-but FBI is a Russian plant!

At least he called Obama the son of a whore.

Chile

Hilary's gangbang.