Storytime

Black Bolt #6

I saw it coming from a mile a way, but damn Creed. Fuck em up.

CREEL NO

>asking the guy who can't speak to relay all this information to her
Bad bet, man.

Creel*

And she is his now

>Black Bolt getting "permanently" depowered YET AGAIN
Oh COME ON! This was a great series, but can we please fucking move on from "Black Bolt gets depowered" and "Medusa cucks Black Bolt" arcs?

This was fucking great. Shame it was the only great book going.

I agree user, but it's hard to have storys with him fully powered as editorial likes to wank about how overpowering his voice is and nothing can withstand it and blah blah blah.

You can only hype someone up so much before the realization of "fuck now we've got to live up to this!" settles in.

The man is too strong. At least it seem he can vocalize at all rather than it being he can talk again.

>son hates him
>Monarchy on earth is gone
>marriage is a sham
>"wife" is cheating
>sent to torture prison and die several times
>make a friend that he can open up to and the guy dies
>get back to earth and apparently more people hate him than we he left
>Loss voice power again

Well BB trudges on in his terrible life. But hey he's got a new daughter.

This, they have done a lot to keep BB looking strong. He only got beat up while depowered or unprepared, and we had his powers he couldn't be stopped. Even when jailer tanks his voice it is only at normal speaking volume. Compare that too Soule and Hickman where he was yelling all over the place and couldn't kill anything or lost at least half the time.

>This, they have done a lot to keep BB looking strong. He only got beat up while depowered or unprepared,
Have you not been reading comics for the past decade?

Creel's come back from worse.

Wait! This isn't a mini?

Is the writer staying on the title?

>Promise me you'll find Mary
Black Bolt will get another redhead to forget Medusa.

He wasn't weakened for any of Soule's run and was only hurt for the Thanos fight in Infinity. Hickman had a scene with Max saying he was healing.

>Is the writer staying on the title?
yes

I wish

There's more? Yessss!!

Creel will go back to being a bad guy as soon as some incompetent shithead gets his sweaty palms on him and it makes me sad. I really like this.

Thor is a cute.

>Thor has a stick like Donald Blake's
P O E T R Y

>Telling him to get ice cream
>While becoming a scream
I laughed.

BB cooking a sundae for Blinky in the next issue? Man, this writer is good.

>cooking a sundae

Making a sundae, whatever. He's got to start somewhere. Poor bastard can mix a drink, but if he tried cooking, Atillan would probably go up in flames.
Not that it hasn't by now, with Medusa's appointee running things and calling it a democracy.

What's MJ doing these days?

>chocolate mint sundae

GROSS.

Don't knock a man's dream, user.

Being stuck in Bendis hell in Invincible Iron man.

bump

all the psychedelic colors in the world couldn't make up for this guy's inability to draw people

this shit is grotesque

(thanks for storytime anyway op)

You better go ahead and drop the book then, because we're getting based Irving on art next. His art will probably strike terror in you.

>Irving
At least they're keeping all the artists that can't draw people on one book

Now if they'd just do the same for the 3D Poser Screenshot artists

Holy shit this art is amazing

god bless chris ward, because this looks incredible.

>shifts the electrons of jailers muzzle

I'm glad he actually gets to manipulate matter and energy again

Well, it's the difference between someone knowing/educating themselves on his powers and someone just saying "Oh yeah, he screams real loud right?"

FFFFFF
he was already powered down for this arc, now another "permanent" nerf?

nerfed to the tv show levels probably.
FFFFFFFmarvel

Fate worse than death.

character development in an inhumans book? how did this get past editorials

He still clearly a villain in this. He is just a decent human being, who misses his wife. Which he always was.

When will Black bolt execute Medusa Sup Forums

"Husband" my ass. These fuck-ass "progressive" writers will turn gay any character that's not bolted down.

Was hoping to see Black Bolt/Crusher Creel buddy cop adventures trying to get back to Earth. Oh well, hope Creel comes back as a hero since he was extremely likeable the whole way through this arc.

>iso and loki teased on Ward's twitter

He's likable but that doesn't mean he's a hero. Creel has always been a working class villain and that comes with a certain degree of relatability.

>this wasn't the last issue
W-woah. Color me surprised.

>oh look, it's more fucking Loki in a title that doesn't need him

How is the book selling?

below 20k but better than royals and secret warriors

It's the only way they can include him in superhero team ups. Same with other OP heroes like Dr Strange and Scarlet Witch.