How embarrassing is it for Trump that even the Libertarian VP is campaigning for Hillary?

How embarrassing is it for Trump that even the Libertarian VP is campaigning for Hillary?

He literally said she's intelligent, is honest, and has integrity, and knows this from his 40 years of working with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/jill-stein-endorsed-donald-trump/
mediaite.com/print/ny-times-fbi-found-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-connection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

libertarian party has been irrevocably damaged by him and johnson

any libertarian who supports him, johnson, or the party should be ashamed

how can you support libertarianism and the biggest statist running for president at the same time?

>lolberts
>in touch with reality

Maybe he has enough integrity to know that even though he disagrees with Hillary's policies that he still has to make sure she wins instead of Trump, who he knows will be terrible for the country.

Sometimes you have to cut your losses and deal with the situation at hand.

cut your losses and accept the most corrupt presidential candidate in history who will be thrown out of office a couple months in? what small-government libertarian finds it acceptable to elect a president who is under 2 criminal fbi investigations, one for corruption and one for mishandling classified information?

makes no sense

Most parties have Democrat operatives. The perception that we have a choice.

>libertarian
>supports gun control and endless war
OK

And the green party candidate favors Trump over Clinton. So what

Jill Stein endorsed Trump. How embarassing is it for a Democrat to get snubbed by a leftist party?

Trump's campaign is also under investigation for Russian ties. Trump's campaign has two different lawsuits against it for voter intimidation. Pence used campaign funds to pay for his boat, his house, his wife's car, etc. His two closest aids, who will take cabinet positions, Christie has bridgegate and campaign finance corruption under his belt, Gingrich has drugs and ethics violations under his belt. Supported by racists, threatens violence, has Twitter wars with beauty queens, lies about connections with Russia, encourages foreign governments to hack into and interfere with our political system, mocks disabled people, mocks and insults women, bans reporters from places he doesn't like from his rallies, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Who are we really kidding in saying that Hillary is more corrupt when it's just some emails with literally zero wrongdoing found?

Trump is a goddamn Stalin. Not even Libertarians want that.

I don't think Trump is the one that should be embarrassed with an endorsement like that

snopes.com/jill-stein-endorsed-donald-trump/

Stop spreading that nonsense.

>tfw libertarian but would vote Jill Stein over Gary Johnson if I wasn't supporting Trump

>intelligent
Ok.
>honest
No.
>integrity
Fuck no.

>Trump's campaign also under investigation

debunked, not going to read the rest of your drivel

mediaite.com/print/ny-times-fbi-found-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-connection/

>Trump's campaign is also under investigation for Russian ties.
False.

>(((SNOPES)))

Wrong.

I'm surprised you didn't get the CNN memo. The investigation into Trump's Russian ties turned up nothing. not even a fucking tie making factory.

Literally is true.

You guys are such children. You honestly think Trump is a good guy.

HE BANS MEDIA FROM COVERING HIM.

A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BANS MEDIA.

You're goddamn retards for voting for a dictator.

>Snopes

>getting this mad

back to r/politics faggot

sage

Oh no, another pedo client.

Christ Hillary, how many are there? I'd you were half as good at being a politician as a kiddie pimp we'd be out of debt by now.

Maybe you should read the CNN memo more clearly. I specifically said the Trump Campaign is under investigation, not Trump personally.

Trump used his lackies to do the dirty business. That guy quit the campaign when it was discovered.

>press puts out false stories that are debunked
>wah why did he ban our """honesty""" reporters :(

I think the most embarrassing part is how he said Hillary is honest and that he trusts her

Jill Stein is my favourite third party candidate.

>the Trump Campaign is under investigation
False

This Ron Paul is spinning in his retirement, Johnson is simply a liberal with some economic views on the right, and weld is a neocon who in my opinion are worse than liberals. They truly are the worst libertarian candidates in history.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>libertarian party has been irrevocably damaged by him and johnson
this, i used to lean pretty hard libertarian until the last few years

Weld is a faggot.

He's pro-gun control, pro-open borders, and last I checked pro-TPP.

Fuck him. They're not even libertarians, they're just big government shills wearing a corpse.

>russian ties
Give up[ on this narrative.

>most corrupt presidential candidate in history who will be thrown out of office a couple months in?

Hillary would be unimpeachable just like obama. You can't break up the band in washingtron.

Its donald trump that has few friends and he'll probably be impeached just for being hard to work with.

That's why I tell people, if you hate both of them, vote for trump. He can actually be thrown out.

>CNN
You do know that CNN is deep in Hillary's pocket? I mean it's common knowledge here but you wouldn't know would you? Please leave.

Going after the Republicans is the move that makes the most sense for the Libertarians; it's the same reason Jill Stein is going after Hillary so hard. If the Libertarians want votes they'll be taking them from the Republicans, just as the Green would be taking votes from the Democrats.

why would a republican vote libertarian because he praises Hillary, who is universally hated by 99% of republicans AND libertarians?

Its more embarrassing for Weld desu

Trump>Stein>Johnson>Clinton

Pfffft.

This guy is the reason I'm not voting Gary, and I was for sure going to do it at one point.

He may call them crooked,
He may not be favorable to them.
But, his rallies do have media there.

You are one small step above the average shill.
Good job.
I hope you get your 3 cents for this post.

Man I just realized

The libertarian party going full retard liberal authoritarian might actually make sense. What if their whole plan was a meta strategy to pull votes from clinton?

Dude, he has literally banned media from certain outlets from certain events. Where have you been that you don't know this? Look it up.

>the green party candidate is better than the libertarian
what a fucking time to be alive. Stein may be a whackjob commie, but at least she isn't a globalist.