Why would you deny this?

Why would you deny this?

deny what?

Because it's not real. Shit, half of the "corpses are literally just clothes

What happened to the bodies?

damn, typhus sure did a number on those people.

if only they could've been sprayed with de-lousing gas... oh wait, the allies bombed all of the supplies including that...

really makes u think...

Jews are master filmmakers

Typhus victims? I don't deny the conditions in the concentration camps rapidly deteriorated as Germany was bombed to the stone age. They were fighting a war of survival and in the end they could not feed their own soldiers.

>picture of 2 dozen corpses
>this means 5,999,976 others must have died

>a bunch of people having a slumber party

Is dat one of them high tech nazi ovens that outshines all modern day ones

those are typhus victims...
this too

That Jews starved to death in war camps after Russians and Americans destroyed German infrastructure making them unable to transport food, water and medical supplies?

How insanely convenient for a ''''''''''''typhus''''''''''' epidemic to happen to the greatest enemy and boogeyman of the Nazi regime conveniently mass killing the enemy of Nazi regime.... I guess typhus also makes people stand like this and starve to death..

Did the german prisoners in russia also die of typhus?

Dachau was a labor camp. No one denies those existed.

> 8 corpses
> rest of the room is empty clothing
> 6 millions, I swear !

They hit the floor.

>no one died in concentration camps before russians and americans destroyed german infrastructure

Please use your brain once in a while...

Why are these people in a train? Why weren't they killed in the streets where they stand? This is how every genocide worked in human history. You don't like a race? You go to them, you stab them, you watch them die. There is no need for trains, there is no need for camps, there is no need to hide anything whatsoever. Only *this* event deviates from common sense in every way imaginable. Unless, of course, these people were political prisoners and not victims of mass-scale murdering.

>be germans
>get sick of jews meddling with your country's politics and economy
>expel yourself from the international system
>entire war declares war on you
>prisoners you took die of typhus and other diseases as well as starvation because the entire world is disrupting your supplies for both them and your soldiers
>the same jewish manipulators then use images of what they convinced the allies to do to guilt trip them decades later into believing the holohoax

stay bluepilled

>Germans used their limited fuel supplies to cremate millions of prisoners in the middle of a war

Yeah, totally plausible....

>using history's most well-known doctored image to try and prove your point
JIDF, pls

If these are dead jews, that really makes me happy. Beautiful pictures.

>why
because I don't want to be guilt ridden into supporting some fucking super scheme to bully non-jews into shilling dollars to them

>census and average population of the continent of europe
>6, 000,000 died

yeah ok

/Thread
Merkel pls stop killing your own people.

All of those starved Jew pictures were taken at the end of the war when Germany was falling apart.

Then after doing civilian bombings in Germany and dropping two nuclear bombs on cities, instead of military bases in Japan, the US had to play itself as a hero and used the "holocaust" as a scapegoat so it could play as the hero.

There were no were near 6 million jews in German territory at the time and many fled in early stages of the war to surrounding countries. Please use your brain.

Pssht! That didn't happen
But it should have

Work Camps and Holding Centers that had 0 capacity or reason to murder anywhere near 6 million people.

Those who did die died of neglect, starvation, disease, especially as the war went on and Germany had less and less resources, none of which were realistically going to be reserved for prisoners instead of the Military.

Sure, some probably got liquidated as the war was finally wrapping up, but

>6 million killed intentionally

is retarded.

>people stand like this and starve
that's exactly what untreated typhus victims look like

>did the German prisoners in Russia also die of typhus?

Do you not know your own history? 1 million Germany pows died while in Soviet custody.

Don't mind us! We were just suffering from typhus so we dug our own graves and jumped in...

Why would you bomb supply lines to the camps causing massive starvation?

>lets just let these hundreds of diseased bodies rot out in the open!

What am l looking at here?

>Did the german prisoners in russia also die of typhus?
The Russians committed the real "holocaust" of WW2.

>How insanely convenient for a ''''''''''''typhus''''''''''' epidemic
Huh, it's not like they used showers of Zyklon B to kill the lice carrying it or anything.

>German education
No wonder you have a fucking retarded Chancellor and migrants pouring into your country.

>it's a Sup Forums plays the devils advocate again episode

Shut up you little german fuccboi

Look i found your grandfather

Its the guy on the left

>yeah that onr the ss guy

Holocaust happened, singles confirm.

But I would never deny a quick death to a jew

>Not an argument
Why would you build a chimney too short to prevent gas from falling back on the camp from leaky chamber where you apparently have markings of people scratching their hands against concrete wall but they weren't able to force trough simple wooden door.

look what their wearing, its only a slumber party. get your mind out of the gutter you sick fuck.

It's not about it "not happening", it's about the validity of the accounts. The numbers have been greatly inflated, and confessions forced. People died, but it's not historically noteworthy in that regard.

There were mass graves, but across Germany they accounted for no more than 60,000 dead.
Hardly a genocide.

I can't' believe a 'man' with a German flag is such a fucking cuck to the kike. Did your wife let you play on the computer while she gets her daily enrichment from Ahmed?

Why are you samefagging?

That's the best you got, Sup Forums? You wouldn't even be able to redpill my dead grandma that got raped by soviets in '45 with these shitty 'arguments'.

Why would I deny a slumber party
Checkem