What's up with their weird ad-reads for Inhumans in the last couple of podcasts?

What's up with their weird ad-reads for Inhumans in the last couple of podcasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlMe78MqOUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Woolie is trying to polish Marvel's balls so Capcom will give him a chance, and Matt is braindead.

What's up with Sup Forums's massive 10 year dicksucking for these guys

Marvel's paying them. You can tell when they don't actually care for what they're advertising when they follow a script for it and say nothing else.

There was a video of the stream and they're all snickering and moving around during the ads.

I wouldn't be surprised if they liked Inhumans, I mean have you heard their comic recommendations?

Don't casually bring your garbage in here, .

>claims to be a huge X-Men fan
>has never read an X-Men comic in his life

What did he mean by this?

They're just taking advantage of easy money. I can promise you Pat gives 0 shits. Woolie too. Matt probably likes it because his a fucking mouth breather.

I'm just salty over Woolie and Matt being more or less okay with MvC:I despite it's massive glaring flaws
Also
>Matt confused Superior Spider-Man with Iron Spider
Fucking idiot.

We need a board for discussing internet videos and personalities.

It would be terrible, but it would work as a quarantine. Just like /mlp/.

>what is a typical superhero fan.

They are getting paid to do so but I guess they can't be arsed to talk about it during recording (no one cares about and its shit.)

Woolie is probably worse with his lack of any Hulk knowledge.

He is a casual.

NO ONE with half a brain would like Inhumans or modern Marvel.

Where's Liam?

Starving live on stream.

Left for apparent stress related reasons then almost immediately started streaming

>i've been watching the best friends for nearly a decade

Where the fuck does time go

Because apparently getting youtube money by playing video games and being on a podcast is too stressful. He's a millennial.

I kinda just want Mat to leave. Woolie/Pat with guests is fucking great.

And he's Canadian which means he's triple sheltered

Hey guys, e-celeb here.

I'm a kinda funny guy who plays videogames. That means my opinions are important.

I don't read many comics, but DC sucks and Marvel is amazing. But manga is better than anything.

Watch Inhumans, shitlords!

>Sup Forums honest to god likes this, watches it religiously and gives them money.

I remember this copypasta. It was stale then and it's stale now.

Aren't they huge Jojo autists?

It's not complicated, OP. You can hear the profesional veneer over a shit eating grin.

They know damned well Inhumans is not doing well.

They're genuine /ourguys/ despite being scared of Sup Forums. Offensive, vulgar, semi-decent knowledge of the gaming industry, concerned more with mechanics than tripleA, and hilariously autistic. They literally argued for a half hour about ghost tiers on the last podcast, with enthusiasm.

It means he's a lazy, whiny, entitled piece of mediocre shit who Used To Be A Manager and is the closest thing these chucklefucks have to business sense. But he's kept a bunch of loudmouth assholes functional for near a decade with only the younger guy with genuine medically treated anxiety falling by the wayside.

Speaking of Liam - I mean, you're not wrong. But consider the fact that a fan of theirs not only knows that he's been through medical-grade anxiety, knows a crapton of odd details about his life, and could probably triangulate his family's cottage based on details he's given. And thats without digging into stream slips or serious hounding - Just from listening to the podcast and enjoying the LPs. Social Media as a Job is something high stress, and not something the human animal is designed for.

As bad as Infinite looks, it plays very well.

And Iron Spider is one of the alt colors.

this when they read other ads they get to have fun, this one is just to keep the boat afloat.

Got'em, shitlord!

I love these idiots, but tune out the moment they start discussing superhero lore.

...like that time Matt asked who Damian Wayne's mother was during Injustice 2, and the repose from Woolie (who has claimed several times to be reasonably deep into DC) was "I'm pretty sure it's Huntress."

>I love these idiots
You have to go back

>iron spider
>webs

JESUS FUCK

fucking choked on my drink at that moment goddamnit woolie cannot read

What? I'm just saying mix it up.

It is not a copypasta. I wrote that literally yesterday, in a thread where shitlords were defending their e-celebs from "haters".

You guys are like Jake Paulers, without the excuse being 13 years old.

Say something nice about Matt. Go on, do it.

BITCH
NIGGA
GHOST

>They literally argued for a half hour about ghost tiers on the last podcast, with enthusiasm.

What, like, banshees vs poltergeists vs wraiths, etcetera?

I'm aware retard. Thus you copy and pasted the exact same thing. Have an original thought for once you mongoloid. And who the fuck is Jake Paul? Is that your youtube husbando or something?

I stopped watching these fags a year ago and I haven't regretted it.
They had become cancerous and no fucking fun to watch.

Only dropping the link caus you actually asked, but here ya go. youtube.com/watch?v=YlMe78MqOUc

That plus Woolie stated that he wouldn't give a shit if a ghost phased through his wall, but would only be afraid of monsters with physical forms, like vampires and shit.

What the fuck were they thinking?

>Have an original thought for once you mongoloid
Big, coming from a "Two Best Friends Play" fan.

Keep projecting.

Woolie needs to think harder on that, what about that one wraith bitch from Cabin In The Woods that can tear your soul out of your body and torment you forever? At least physical monsters you can potentially fight back against.

He's not wrong that the basic ghost, pound for pound, is lower tier than your basic monster.

He helped create SBF. Even though I don't find him to be that funny, I'll never hate the guy because I find their content to be entertaining, even if I fucking hate it.

>Acting as if Pat's not infamous for being wrong

Stop this.

Projecting what, mongoloid? Am I the one here defending the honor of my favorite e-celebs?

>That gigantic excel sheet chronicling all the shit he got wrong in the Dark Souls play through

He makes the others look infinitely better in comparison and his dumbass contract will never stop being hilarious.

Those old Street Fighter cartoon videos are hilarious.

Where did I defend them retard?

>

Dumbass contract?

>Don't write mean copypastas about my husbando

What? Have you not seem them obviously reading from a website that generates ads for them to read? They're probably signed up with some kind of generic podcast ad network that makes deals with Disney on the behalf of podcasts and provides easy copy to read.

I think he means their machinima contract which doesn't end until motherfucking 2025

They're stuck with Machinima till 2025 or thereabouts.

Fucking christ.

>Famous Marvel drones shill for Marvel
>"D-don't take it seriously, it is just for the money!"

Well, that's not too bad.

Machinima can't possibly survive that long.

>Criticizing a low quality shitpost means I give a fuck about the e-celebs it's attacking
Should I have said try harder then?

I'm... Genuinely confused about your beef here. They do this as a job. So their podcast has adreads. This is... Normal as fuck. What is your issue?

The fuck were you expecting, a high-quality shitpost?

I would say it is very good, sums up exactly what they are and what they do.

>The fuck were you expecting, a high-quality shitpost?
Yes user I have very high standards. Apply yourself.

>Yes user I have very high standards.
"He says, while defending 'Two Best Friends Plays"

So we can all agree that Pat a best.

Yes, and that Pat x Paige streams are the purest.

Yes. Now that Liam left.

>Sup Forums makes fun of Reddit
>Sup Forums loves web-celebrities

>It's a reddit thing to like e-celebs

Is it a reddit thing to breathe air and drink water too?

Yes Redditcuck

>>It's a reddit thing to like e-celebs
It is, actually.

>Lens lining
>Web lines

Wow

Intangibility is not low tier.

This place is a diet Sup Forums

0 STR is a shitty dump stat, man.

I wish Matt and Liam would stop tweeting their politics.

...why do you follow them on Twitter?

I actually don't know.

I, for one, think Matt's a cool guy

Jesus, it's not even anything interesting. It's just basic libtard whining as if gun control is the answer here. No, dipshit, you're canadian, you know fucking well healthcare is the issue but you're too fucking retarded to get it.

Matt is one of those people who parrots " Frank Miller was never good." He brought up Ronin of all things as an example, no actual point or discussion, just a namedrop to prove to himself he was right.

>Those are the people shilling for Inhumans and Marvel in general.
>Sup Forums, of all places, loves them

Eh, they're like the Game Grumps only they actually mock the unfunny one.

>Use the book that inspired Samurai Jack as an example of Frank Miller always being bad?

WHAT?

Matt has some hate boner for Miller, probably had his opinion given to him by NeoGAF. I can't guess if it's because of Holy Terror/Occupy Wallstreet or because in general they all seem to hate art styles that don't lean towards realism.

>probably had his opinion given to him by NeoGAF
Sounds like a smart fella.

>Shilling for Marvel
That MvCI video says different... but, then again, Capcom seems to have completely taken the bullet on that one.

Matt has awful taste. This isn't anything new, it's brought up regularly by the others to mock him.

I assume they were paid for it, same as any other ad. Surprised Marvel would go after them though considering how much they shill for Marvel already.

His Bug Report and Wii Remember work on his solo channel is way better than it has any right to be.

Because their fanbase is made entirely of casual Marvelfags.

If they say "watch Inhumans", their fans will do.

pats tweets are the best because it's just him and his girlfriend jabbing each other.

the fact that none of them have brought it up beyond the ads means they think it's hot garbage.

I predict that Rise of Nightmares on his solo channel will be more entertaining than the whole Shitstorm this year.

I watched it like two days ago, they were actually kinda fine

>The fucking physics shit in the wet video

Why Marvel shills wouldn't like a Marvel product?

Pat and Woolie are either politically apathetic or smart enough to keep their politics private.

Obvious bait aside....