BREAKING NEWS: FBI INVESTIGATES CLINTON FOUNDATION FOR CORRUPTION

Even if she wins the election, she'll likely be indicted before inauguration. We knew there was an investigation into the CF, but not the extent of it. It's been going on for over a year, likely spurred by the release of the book Clinton Cash. They're looking into pay for play and corruption, and apparently it is a "very high priority." They are pushing for an indictment, and they likely have the evidence of it.

This is separate from the email investigation, which is obviously in high gear with the discovery of Wiener's laptop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgUqL9yz3Xg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hgUqL9yz3Xg
youtu.be/ZFJGufkcEj0
youtu.be/WLAe3UeddUI
twitter.com/Darren32895836/status/793984381920546816
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTAXg1JI50
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>post yfw FBIanon was legit

They will have to indict her for her own protection. It's better for her if she doesn't win.

THEY FUCKIN KILLED HARAMBRE FUCKING MOTHRE FUCKERS! HE KNEW, HE FUCKING KNEW!

Your thread has 3 replies. This is literally nothing

A fucking LEAF.

LITERALLY NOTHING, DRUMPLE STILSTKIN

when will you learn, and finally give in?
Even if hilly was corrupt, she will never be worse than Drumpf who has hurt my feelings by saying mean things about the reality which are not identical to the reality I want to live in.

BEING DIVISIVE BY TELLING THE TRUTH > Taking a little pocket money from the friendly Saudis and others

Haha shit, I forgot to post the video. That's the most important part.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgUqL9yz3Xg

V I D E O
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hgUqL9yz3Xg

>A fucking LEAF.

Heather Samuelson looks cute. CUTE!

youtu.be/ZFJGufkcEj0

Correlates exactly with what the former Assistant Director of the FBI said on Saturday.

LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP

Harambe is a forced meme

so is brazil

not as forced as yard signs

In the first 15 minutes of Megyn Kelley (currently airing now) Fox News was saying TWO sources with inside knowledge of the FBI investigationS (yes there are more than one) are suggesting that an indictment against Hillary is likely coming (being pushed hard). Not only are the emails being investigated (as we've known since Friday) but there is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE investigation into the Clinton Foundation (which has been ongoing for many months now). Apparently there is a large amount of damning evidence against Hillary and there is dissent PERVASIVELY throughout the FBI because Hillary has not yet been indicted and because of how Comey handled things in July and beyond.

>In the first 15 minutes of Megyn Kelley (currently airing now) Fox News was saying TWO sources with inside knowledge of the FBI investigationS (yes there are more than one) are suggesting that an indictment against Hillary is likely coming (being pushed hard). Not only are the emails being investigated (as we've known since Friday) but there is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE investigation into the Clinton Foundation (which has been ongoing for many months now). Apparently there is a large amount of damning evidence against Hillary and there is dissent PERVASIVELY throughout the FBI because Hillary has not yet been indicted and because of how Comey handled things in July and beyond.

Underrated

What did he know, Sup Forums?

Jeez, this election, man..... like a good Thriller movie.

This.

Police now say yhey will release emails to wikileaks if Hillary isn't given fair trail.

youtu.be/WLAe3UeddUI

I want to believe, but is there any more credible source for the nypd story?

Checked.

It's MORE entertaining than a good thriller movie.

Some of the stuff they said on Megyn Kelley is on foxnews.com main page atm, but after the hour is up I'd recommend watching the first 15 mins of the show once it's uploaded. Epic shit man. It's CRAZY... it's almost unreal. I know Fox News is biased and spins shit but they don't just fabricate a bunch of total made up shit.

Than the staff handeling the evidence?

Nah, that would be impossible.

Great so then we get stuck with that psycopath Tim Kaine as president? It'll be WWIII either way. It needs to happen before the election.

This bitch right here has probably saved America. Chief intelligence correspondent for Fox News, and if you've seen her before you know she's cut from that old school hard boiled investigative cloth. She regularly breaks solid stories dealing with this kind of stuff.

Guarantee you she's got a couple sources in the FBI that she's squeezing hard as fuck, and that's how Fox got these revelations today. She's getting this information for us and making it public. Thank you Catherine.

I don't see the actual staff in the video now, do I?
The only sources for the claim were this video and a tweet from someone else

Thx, will do!

Here's a clip now!!!

twitter.com/Darren32895836/status/793984381920546816

digits confirm

Harambe was Bill Clinton's other son.

U da best!

There's these two other sources talking about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTAXg1JI50

youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

But, yes, we have no concrete evidence of it yet.

saw that
Hannitty is on it now
"Avalanche of information"

His death was forced upon us by the globalist regime. His forced meme is the least we can do to retaliate against the jewish reptilian nazi pedophile mafia.

Thx nonetheless!

The LARPer was real.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Shadilay, you crazy bastards. SHADILAY!

>"talk of a possible indictment"
>OHSHIT HAPPENING CONFIRMED SHE'S BEING EXECUTED AS WE SPEAK

Sup Forums pls

a bloody crumpet?

I'm sorry why are you still around? Ctr isn't paying you any more unless you are just free trolling in which case carry on

Still better than a sexist demagogue.

She'll beat the indictment, this doesn't sound that bad.

There's a whole bunch of mutinous FBI agents pushing as hard as they can for a Hillary indictment soon.

Whoever you are... godspeed to you.

Jeez my man, I know Sup Forums is full of autists, but how can you not tell that this was sarcasm. It is so obvious, I even overly exaggerated everything and made it sound ridiculously over the top.
I tried to make it as easy as possible.

>the FBI lied about destroying the laptops and evidence in exchange for immunity deals, they just said they did it to get washington insiders off their backs

I'm laughing maniacally

I swear 99% of the people on this board have no critical thinking skills whatsoever

Here, here. To the nameless FBI bureaucrats trying to save our democracy from the clutches of the global cabal!

Okay, so we all know that the MSM is going to totally ignore this story with maybe the exception of Fox News. Is there any idea if there will be anything substantive from either the FBI or NYPD prior to election day?

CNN reported on it on Saturday. WSJ just wrote a story. The MSM has surprisingly actually covered the first FBI announcement for a few days. There's a good chance they'll pick this up.

>Clinton Foundation

Literally a private organization.

Literally not the FBI's problem.

They'll have no choice but to report on it if the sources are real and indictments are imminent. They're bought and paid for but they won't hitch their flags to a sinking ship.

Trying to save face?

I'm worried about ways the globalists might still shut this down

Right now we've got 40 FBI agents and unknown NYPD, maybe a few hundred to a thousand people involved total with all the information.

That's honestly not enough. What if a nuke took out new york? Casus belli war against russia, all evidence the NYPD has destroyed

Even if it's not a nuke, a terrorist attack or something. Drone strike? Car bomb?

Depends on whether or not some of them are sinking with the ship.

If you're going down anyways, there's no reason not to shill right to the end.

She tried bombing a church in SC and it didn't fool anyone. Idk if the globalists are willing to risk a nuclear war to get her elected. They might give up on her, go into hiding and come back in 4 or 8 years.

jesus christ look at the head on that. has she never poured a beer in her life?

the joke goes if gave bill that much head back in '98 then she wouldn't be the pickle she's in now

She can't drink because of the anti-cloting medication she's on for her blood clots. This is just another "look at me, I'm totally a normal person and not a robot" moment for her.

The real problem with Hillary is that she has all the corrupt morals of Bill with none of his charisma.

I know I'm asking other anons something that I haven't seen anything for, but... Does anyone have any idea HOW imminent the indictment might be?

I read this statement and my spider sense didn't go off, so I think everything is going to be all right.

My guess is november 3rd or november 5th

It's comforting to know that there are good guys out there.

checked