Sequential Art

Scarlet is cute.

collectedcurios.com

Other urls found in this thread:

fetchrss.com/rss/59d5873c8a93f811708b4567368674647.xml
youtube.com/watch?v=XYFJUeQIpTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry OP but all this stupid arc is just boring, it was better when it was implied that they killed someone.

True. Given how Kat has zero morals about killing, she'd be the one person to understand.

>Scarlet is cute.
Why?

'cuz

touch fluffy tail mutta fugga

>it was better when it was implied that they killed someone

How dare you not recognize that crazy lady's completely alive and totally real lover.

I'd post some pics for your thread op but I'm out on mobile atm. Have a bump instead I guess.

I enjoyed the first couple thirds of this but then it seemed to lose some of its direction besides updating way too slowly. Though I think I heard he started updating more regularly in the past year or so? t/f?

>Though I think I heard he started updating more regularly in the past year or so? t/f?

Yes. Though it's much better than one every month or so, he's still not keeping to a proper schedule. And he STILL uses a site without a fucking RSS feed. It's literally the only comic I read that I still have to manually load the page like some kind of neanderthal.

I had just spent the last half an hour trying to find a working one. There was a forum post about a working one from 2014 but the site's dead now.

I am a happy little luddite.

I think the length of the flashback was about right. Just enough to give reasons why they did the prank and why they desperately need to cover it up. I just wonder what the deal with the fence is now.

well shit I didn't know you lurked here
that's a strange feeling
you can draw a very sexy skunk btw

fuck I was about to complain about this
now, to be fair, anything on gocomics means no rss, so there's also endtown

Can't help but feel that SA has gone on for too long.

Not really, since there's no big plot or goal to it.

Still on mobile?

Here's a bootleg Rss
fetchrss.com/rss/59d5873c8a93f811708b4567368674647.xml

Wish there was one for when he offered Deviantart commissions, since Ill probably never be able to see him at Demoncon. (I'd love to see him draw his favorite Empowered character)

Anyone else read Scarlet in this cockney voice?
youtube.com/watch?v=XYFJUeQIpTk

If this doesn't end with them actually digging up a body I'll be really disappointed.

Also this fucking comic updates slower than Sabrina Online.

That's Australian.

I remember JJ once mentioned her accent being a little 'french' but more recently it's just like "multi-pass" from Fifth Element.

I guess he means she enunciates words a bit.