youtu.be/k69wmgYTBPo
youtu.be/mCuMfm03nFI
youtu.be/JQNZcBTOgt8
youtu.be/jOuSCfJgpd8
youtu.be/VGACrpNOjtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>another trashy reboot for a show that never needed it
Kill me

Why does this reminds me of Breadwinners?

>youtube.com/watch?v=_TWVGHtRWAY

>Good luck getting this dirty hot mess off your windshields
What did he mean by this?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Good Lord I can't believe the Breadwinners creators found more work. They have the shittiest taste in humor on the planet.

Why do I have to live in this reboot era

LITERALLY who the fuck is asking for this?
Who saw the well done CGI series and thought "this looks like shit. Make it look like a half-baked cartoon"?

>can't be real
>it is

Why would they do this to us?? Do they hate TMNT or something? This crap is a travesty. I'd rather shove jagged shards of glass in my eyes then watch this sewage.

>calarts turtles

The better question is why Nickelodeon bailed on the TMNT Summer Shorts midway through?

They only released a fraction of the ones they advertised and quietly discontinued the series before Summer was even over.

Why does every cartoon have to look like shit now?!

>Calarts teeth

Instant trash. I'm starting to hate it more than tumblr nose.

Are they trying to create their own TTG?

It's just a tv short.

they probably want to push the toys to toddlers

Probably something you did to anger God

TEEN AGE TITA...NINJA TURTLES GO!

For the record, this was the promo for the TMNT Summer Shorts series:

youtu.be/a_rzj0vMp8U

But they ended up only releasing 8 shorts, 5 of which were those TMNT Team-Up things OP posted. The other three were these:

youtu.be/ijgRyNeeF5I
youtu.be/k69wmgYTBPo
youtu.be/mCuMfm03nFI

As you can see, there's a bunch from that promo that they never released. Maybe because they were shit? I guess we'll never know.

yeah so was teen titans go, this is how it starts user. chances are this is nicks endgoal

The San Diego ComicCon 2016 shorts were cool, at least:

youtu.be/JQNZcBTOgt8
youtu.be/jOuSCfJgpd8
youtu.be/VGACrpNOjtk

Well, maybe not that last one.

>Comparing this to TTG
This TMNT is irredeemable.

The Dragon did nothing wrong

1) Kids don't care. Seriously they got no standards.

2) Shittier animation and shittier art styles are cheaper and save money.

So there you go. It's the state of things. And with the success of shitty pieces of trash like New Ben 10 or TTG? This is another multi-year long success by default.

If ttg was made In that style from the start it might of gotten a warmer reception

TTG is good tho

Cherrypicking so much.
STHAP!!!

Why is TMNT getting milked so much?
What the fuck.

TTG is based because it triggers the autists while having some top notch artists working on it.

Nickelodeon wants to keep it as long as possible

This is total paranoia. Relax.

It is trash. Garbage trash that needs to be rectified with the deaths of the voice actors. Starting with Tara Strong.

>Why so many of these?
Because they can be shat out on a dime in 3 hours.

The worst part is that TMNT's animated and cinematic history is mostly trash. The only thing that ever came out that's good from TMNT is IDW's run and even then no one is going to loyally adapt that.

I'm a triggered 2k3 autist but I understand some people genuinely like it. For what it lacks I can at least appreciate they explore the expanded DC verse occasionally. If rose could of been green lit in the old show with the same voice actress that would of been Greatest of all time

>TMNT Go!

Every hero that I once liked is being turned into unfunny comedies, this needs to stop.

This was kinda cute but otherwise it was trash.

But user, it's FUN! Don't you like FUN?

If this is what the new TMNT show turns out to be, I don't love being a turtle fan...

I have done a lot of degenerate things.. fuck

I don't even have to cherrypick. This show changes artstyles to the point where It's normal.

>TMNT GO
>TT GO
>PPG GO
Transformers GO when

>forgetting about Animated

Purge it!

Animated was 22 minutes and plot-driven though

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

It just keeps happening.

The only good TMNT cartoon was the 70s one.

who is the target audience for this?
this isn't made for anyone

>somebody thought this was okay

Okay, I take it back.
Animation is doomed.

Yet another reason mankind deserves to go extinct

TMNT died in peace after Turtles Forever, This one is a travesty

Holy fuck it looks exactly like that TMNT Parody episode from TTG, but somehow even shitter.

I don't care if OP's being a contrarian or just outright wrong.
That looks horrible.

Cartoons are fucked. Its all flat colors and blob characters from here on out.
Art is over.

TMNT has ALWAYS been milked to death. They were designed to be like this. This is just the same scheme in a different era.

Sadly this is now the standard for US/Canadian animation, so it's not surprising.
I honestly don't think these countries are capable of doing any better.

I've never even been a fan of TMNT, in fact I've kinda disliked it, but this makes me so fucking pissed

OP didn't give an opinion on quality, but ok

>They were designed to be like this
user, Laird and Eastman never expected TMNT to hit it off so big

They are. Indie-Animation proves that. But, most of the people selected to create cartoons now are all based on nepotism, whether the creator is close to some higher-up or their chosen based on their race/identity for publicity. Then, add in the show string budgets the majority of cartoons get, and it's no wonder we're in this predicament. If Anime didn't have Slave Wagers, I'm sure they'd be full of city cgi shows and puppet-tweened animation too.

Ikr ?

>Cherrypicking
Well obviously you prefer grapes.

Yeah man you're totally right TTG is the pinacle of western animation.

Another cheaply made slapstick "action adventure" ironic pop culture comedy interpretation of a beloved franchise with awkward pauses and slice of life influences.

This is exactly what the world needed.

What's with the weird side buzz-cut? It's all over cartoons and media, but I've yet to see anyone in real life sporting something like that.

Someone approved of this, I want names I WANT THERE FUCKING NAMES NOW!

Who is head of programming at nick?

Wars have been started over less than this.

Animation is below Newgrounds quality, the 'jokes' are some of the most unfunny things I've ever listened to. I'm sad.

>AND THEY THOUGHT NUPPG WAS BAD!

>WAIT TILL THEY GET A LOAD OF THIS!

wow i love inflation

>it's a Dobson episode

I am not of Teen Titans Go, like at all. But it's easy to see at least some effort is being put into place - The designs of most things are nice looking, the colors used in the show along with the backgrounds give it a unique aesthetic that isn't an eyesore, like a lot of shows like this. Even if it's not respectful of the original show, you can at least see that the crew like other DC properties by all the references and such they pepper in. New assets are constantly being introduced, and they try to do creative things like blending in different forms of medium and whole different episodes in animation styles. They want the show to be watchable.

The shows writing? Garbage. Completely Garbage. And the fact it's a retooling of another good show, and purposely and repeatedly jabs at that fact, is just an annoyance; especially considering it's not even a straight parody of said show. Plus all the "LOL XD WAFFLES!" and SCREAMING STUFF. If it was written better, it'd still have people hating it for not being Teen Titans, but it could at least be a watchable show.

A show like OP's example - NOTHING is designed well. Everything is just thrown together. Nothing is pleasant looking. The animation is so choppy. It's as if everything was just thrown on top of each other and hoped it'd work. Then, add in all the problems TTG has with it's writing and jokes. And it's just a hot mess. Even as a short, there were better Newgrounds cartoons made for nothing in 2007 that have more of a merit to their artistic integrity.

And back to Teen Titans go - I honestly think I would enjoy the show, pending the random stuff, if it was a parody of the Justice League instead. There is FAR more to work with there, especially with how big a history and varied depictions of the Leauge has has been. But they're all adults, and CN wants teens to relate to the kids.

Then move away from the country, you hick.

Why is everybody pretending that this is going to turn into anything but a self-contained series of shorts? Get a grip.

Where would Sup Forums be if it wasn't sperging?

Where, I ask?

On a date, possibly.

>On a date

That reminds me when some edgelord choked his girlfriend and posted it on Sup Forums

Do you have a side cut, user? Do you have a lip ring and gauges too?

All my friends do...

Damn that leaker user was right
Why nick choose this? It looks more like breadwinners than TMNT

It's made by the same crew. Ironically enough, this looks worser than Breadwinners.

Because children liked Breadwinners

The weak should fear the strong.

Damn, I lost my reaction image from The Mist, just when I needed it the most.

what did I just watch...

I need to see more of that Starfire

Teen Turtles GO!

more like Mad TV TMNT edition
because it is the same studio that did the animated Mad cartoon

This doesn't just scream...WE WANT THE TTGO AUDIENCE... it fucking pulls its dick out and rams it into your eye socket. If it's anything like TTGO or NuPPG, there won't be a lot of "ninja" with these turtles. Without some sort of action, it kind of misses the point of the show. Just like the other shows I just mentioned.

Yeah, they liked it so much that it was shifted to Nicktoons halfway through the second season and then cancelled.

Yeah, Sup Forums were actually the first ones to know about this show. Some ex-staff member came on and leaked some art for the show earlier this year.