HAPPENING: It's on Fox! Indictment was spoken!!!

HAPPENING: It's on Fox! Indictment was spoken!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Why must we constantly make shit up?

Literally nothing to indict over. Also, Fox has been chirping this for years

Whats with you Sup Forums retards thinking that everyone else on the board understands exactly what you mean without context?

MEGYN KELLY SLAMMING HILLARY AND ANNOUNCING HER FORMAL ENDORSEMENT OF DONALD TRUMP!
IT'S HAPPENING!!

Not made up first story Megan covered and is covering at the time I type this

>nig tries to take pulse by putting one finger on the downed nigs shoulder

niggers gonna nig kek

Because then Hannity will announce it on the radio as real news

>watching Fox
>they call Trump Godzilla and Hillary Japan in relation to the elections
I haven't kek'd this hard in a while

Anyone have a link to the specific clip?

YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!!

>YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!!

YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!!

>YOU FUCKING MORONS!!!!

Fox News is saying TWO sources with inside knowledge of the FBI investigationS (yes there are more than one) are suggesting that an indictment against Hillary is likely coming. Not only are the emails being investigated but there is a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE investigation into the Clinton Foundation (which has been ongoing for many months now). Apparently there is a large amount of damning evidence against Hillary and there is dissent PERVASIVELY throughout the FBI because Hillary has not yet been indicted and because of how Comey handled things in July and beyond.

Fox News may be biased and spin things but they don't just straight up fabricate bullshit and make things up out of thin-air...

>Fox News may be biased and spin things but they don't just straight up fabricate bullshit and make things up out of thin-air...

Fox News may be biased and spin things but they don't just straight up fabricate bullshit and make things up out of thin-air...

>Fox News may be biased and spin things but they don't just straight up fabricate bullshit and make things up out of thin-air...

>carststand
10 minutes

>enter a slow moving thread
>add your all caps and repeated greentext bullshit to say something so simple and short

kill yourself pronto

You'll probably have to watch Megyn Kelley show after the hour is up and the full episode gets uploaded.

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

or use vaughnlive to watch live now

big if tru

I like how the guy goes into (I presume) his house at the end and quickly shuts the door behind him.

link

You are a six-piece chicken McNobody

jesus christ i wake up and turn on fox and cnn to see whats happening. is this what being american feels like?

It gets worse.

If you missed the first 15 minutes of Megyn Kelley you missed the bombshells.

>is this what being american feels like?

You can't possibly comprehend the shenanigans